Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [f sd accent] Second Chance [500 g]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@constellationxx Is it retired? or does it after today? I'd like a slot if I could?
@constellationxx Is it retired? or does it after today? I'd like a slot if I could?
2YPv3wq.png
@Leannaa
It's technically retired but I do have a few empty slots left over so I can just sell you one for this price when they've all been printed rather than put you on the preorder list c:
@Leannaa
It's technically retired but I do have a few empty slots left over so I can just sell you one for this price when they've all been printed rather than put you on the preorder list c:
@constellationxx Yes please. Will you remember to send me a PA or something when all your preorders are out? Or do I need to remind you later?
@constellationxx Yes please. Will you remember to send me a PA or something when all your preorders are out? Or do I need to remind you later?
2YPv3wq.png
@Leannaa
I'll remember to send you a PA! I'll note it in the first post ^^
@Leannaa
I'll remember to send you a PA! I'll note it in the first post ^^
@Ikora @Jamaesi @Psi @Kaldwin @Suspended @Angu15 @Wizjonerka @Ravenhearst @Apfelobst @Acacia @CountingChocobos @Lycoteuthis @Iodine @Skedge @Velsim @Mima @Anticx @Elthemar @BitterTea @BetaMeta @Mariposas @ilimati @inn @mayka @Serpents @evilwave @McChicken @WHDE @hayum @Kiragami @Ebby172 @lantadyme @Kaohgumy @Luunai @scarletskyz @WrightNDesk @yurihands @Fokron @raQua @AngelSami @blutgang @Trachynhawb @sharkbutt @atrolock @Succulents @Macchi @Farvel @redfloon @Eleni @RandomPurple @burningdarkfire @Amorah @hexadecimal @Rachcat456 @Autumnus @nudibranchiole @Manchu @Turnaboutkid @croix @KameTurtle
@Descending @Harmonywish @TextbookHumor @OverlordFreya @Bamf @KreepyKrawlies @pwllhalen @SugarRose22 @snowy @UNIVERSO @Triforces

Hey guys! The window to preorder this accent has closed so you can send payment now! I bolded the names of those who haven't paid yet, but I pinged everyone just in case I missed somebody who did pay or mixed usernames up! I've received about half of the accents so I'll be sending them to those who signed up first and have paid. Hopefully the rest of them will arrive by next week!
(here it is! :D )
@Ikora @Jamaesi @Psi @Kaldwin @Suspended @Angu15 @Wizjonerka @Ravenhearst @Apfelobst @Acacia @CountingChocobos @Lycoteuthis @Iodine @Skedge @Velsim @Mima @Anticx @Elthemar @BitterTea @BetaMeta @Mariposas @ilimati @inn @mayka @Serpents @evilwave @McChicken @WHDE @hayum @Kiragami @Ebby172 @lantadyme @Kaohgumy @Luunai @scarletskyz @WrightNDesk @yurihands @Fokron @raQua @AngelSami @blutgang @Trachynhawb @sharkbutt @atrolock @Succulents @Macchi @Farvel @redfloon @Eleni @RandomPurple @burningdarkfire @Amorah @hexadecimal @Rachcat456 @Autumnus @nudibranchiole @Manchu @Turnaboutkid @croix @KameTurtle
@Descending @Harmonywish @TextbookHumor @OverlordFreya @Bamf @KreepyKrawlies @pwllhalen @SugarRose22 @snowy @UNIVERSO @Triforces

Hey guys! The window to preorder this accent has closed so you can send payment now! I bolded the names of those who haven't paid yet, but I pinged everyone just in case I missed somebody who did pay or mixed usernames up! I've received about half of the accents so I'll be sending them to those who signed up first and have paid. Hopefully the rest of them will arrive by next week!
(here it is! :D )
@constellationxx

Oof I know this is a bad time to ask, but would you happen to know if you will have any leftover copies of Second Chance for sale? I’m a bit too late but, I’m curious ;v;/
@constellationxx

Oof I know this is a bad time to ask, but would you happen to know if you will have any leftover copies of Second Chance for sale? I’m a bit too late but, I’m curious ;v;/
42112141_ODRpnwwOYi6lRoH.png53316589_2VTnrjDcVWEQNsZ.gif
@FallenDreemurr
Yes I'll have leftover copies! They'll be for sale once all copies arrive :) I can ping you then if you'd like!
@FallenDreemurr
Yes I'll have leftover copies! They'll be for sale once all copies arrive :) I can ping you then if you'd like!
@constellationxx
May I ask you to send my copy via PA so I will pay by that?
Ma payday is soon so I'll buy some gems asap, but I don't enough now ~ I will by the the week tho!^^
@constellationxx
May I ask you to send my copy via PA so I will pay by that?
Ma payday is soon so I'll buy some gems asap, but I don't enough now ~ I will by the the week tho!^^
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@constellationxx

That would be amazing if you could do that ;v;! Thanks so much~
@constellationxx

That would be amazing if you could do that ;v;! Thanks so much~
42112141_ODRpnwwOYi6lRoH.png53316589_2VTnrjDcVWEQNsZ.gif
@KameTurtle
Sure! I'll send it when it arrives:)
@KameTurtle
Sure! I'll send it when it arrives:)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13