Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sealter's Accents & Skins
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61
The first run of Cryptic Traveler is now in the skin queue!
You'll receive your copy via PM once they're printed!

@prefiringfort @HoneyMouth @bonivich @SarcasticHawke @Raptorgrrl
The first run of Cryptic Traveler is now in the skin queue!
You'll receive your copy via PM once they're printed!

@prefiringfort @HoneyMouth @bonivich @SarcasticHawke @Raptorgrrl
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
[center][emoji=yellow gem size=1]
[center][emoji=glimmer tile size=1]

In Auction House

Cryptic Traveler
800G / 800kt

3 copies available
xxx

Honeymaker's Help M
500G / 500kt

7 copies available
xxx

Hello my dear pinglist!

The first run of Cryptic Traveler just got printed and it's leftover copies are listed in AH! There's still some leftover copies available of Honeymaker's Help M aswell!

General pinglist: @Helsing @UnhappyJoker @pixiejen @Flail @Angii @dragonNMR @yum @NowViewing @Leannaa @Pleasant @5inthemorning @butcherbaby @korradorable @HerrWolf @Crimsonpizza @Zelrune @Mudy @FrogTea @IvoryRyu @JadedSerpent62 @honour @pheelthemoment @Beatoriche @Ikelu @yellowstarfish @Rauv @daffydil @bonivich @Kurbis @ReginaPhalange @Bloopp @bonivich

Specifics:
@mgcltwo (Honeymaker's Help reprints)
@Spoon (Honeymaker's Help M reprints)

In Auction House

Cryptic Traveler
800G / 800kt

3 copies available
xxx

Honeymaker's Help M
500G / 500kt

7 copies available
xxx

Hello my dear pinglist!

The first run of Cryptic Traveler just got printed and it's leftover copies are listed in AH! There's still some leftover copies available of Honeymaker's Help M aswell!

General pinglist: @Helsing @UnhappyJoker @pixiejen @Flail @Angii @dragonNMR @yum @NowViewing @Leannaa @Pleasant @5inthemorning @butcherbaby @korradorable @HerrWolf @Crimsonpizza @Zelrune @Mudy @FrogTea @IvoryRyu @JadedSerpent62 @honour @pheelthemoment @Beatoriche @Ikelu @yellowstarfish @Rauv @daffydil @bonivich @Kurbis @ReginaPhalange @Bloopp @bonivich

Specifics:
@mgcltwo (Honeymaker's Help reprints)
@Spoon (Honeymaker's Help M reprints)
@Sealterbloind Ooh could I please be added to the general pinglist? Also, I was wondering if “shelved” means you might reprint it? I would love to get a copy of Accent: Honeymaker's Help F if you do! [emoji=nocturne love size=1]
@Sealterbloind Ooh could I please be added to the general pinglist?

Also, I was wondering if “shelved” means you might reprint it? I would love to get a copy of Accent: Honeymaker's Help F if you do!
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
@gravitycon

Sure thing, I'll add you right away!

Yes, Shelved means they will be reprinted when there's enough interest! ^^ I actually happen to have one extra copy I could part ways with if you're interested? The price would be their usual one (500G or 500kt) :) If you're not interested to buy it at the moment I'll simply mark you as interested in the future reprints :>
@gravitycon

Sure thing, I'll add you right away!

Yes, Shelved means they will be reprinted when there's enough interest! ^^ I actually happen to have one extra copy I could part ways with if you're interested? The price would be their usual one (500G or 500kt) :) If you're not interested to buy it at the moment I'll simply mark you as interested in the future reprints :>
@Sealterbloind I would love to!! Would I be able to do a mixed payment of half each?
@Sealterbloind I would love to!! Would I be able to do a mixed payment of half each?
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
@gravitycon

Absolutely! I'll send you a CR! ^^
@gravitycon

Absolutely! I'll send you a CR! ^^
@Sealterbloind I just picked up a copy of Cryptic Traveler off the AH and was wondering if you happen to have a copy of the male version left?
@Sealterbloind I just picked up a copy of Cryptic Traveler off the AH and was wondering if you happen to have a copy of the male version left?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby

I actually do have one extra copy I could part ways with. Since it's a retired accent, I'd be asking 1000 gems of it. Let me know if you wish to purchase the accent and I'll send you a CR.
@butcherbaby

I actually do have one extra copy I could part ways with. Since it's a retired accent, I'd be asking 1000 gems of it. Let me know if you wish to purchase the accent and I'll send you a CR.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 60 61