Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Atra and Saerino's Collaboration Station
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146
@Peisinoe
I've added you to the Starfallen list! And we have 3 veilspun M accents, Roseveil, Duskveil, and Goldveil M!
Currently all I have available is a single copy of , but I can add you to a list for any of the others if you'd like. <3 I just haven't had the time to make the re-order lists for those skins just yet!

@MaunaKea
I've added you to the list for Hot Bod, and you absolutely can pay in advance if that works best! <3 Just send payment however you'd prefer, and I will mark your name down as [PAID] so I won't forget!

@NorthernLiights
Duskveil F is both unlimited, and currently in stock! <3 I can totally send a copy your way via PA for gems or treasure, or CR if you would prefer mixed currency. Just let me know what works best for you. :D

@Peisinoe
I've added you to the Starfallen list! And we have 3 veilspun M accents, Roseveil, Duskveil, and Goldveil M!
Currently all I have available is a single copy of , but I can add you to a list for any of the others if you'd like. <3 I just haven't had the time to make the re-order lists for those skins just yet!

@MaunaKea
I've added you to the list for Hot Bod, and you absolutely can pay in advance if that works best! <3 Just send payment however you'd prefer, and I will mark your name down as [PAID] so I won't forget!

@NorthernLiights
Duskveil F is both unlimited, and currently in stock! <3 I can totally send a copy your way via PA for gems or treasure, or CR if you would prefer mixed currency. Just let me know what works best for you. :D

-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
@Atramentia

That works for me!
@Atramentia

That works for me!
lightfull.png
[center]AHHH I BOUGHT THE SKIN @Atramentia You had it on the AH <33 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64832776][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648328/64832776_350.png[/img][/url] LOOOOK Even has a matching familiar [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/36049.png[/img] Thank you <333[/center]
AHHH I BOUGHT THE SKIN
@Atramentia You had it on the AH <33
64832776_350.png
LOOOOK
Even has a matching familiar
36049.png
Thank you <333
hello! do you have any copies of goldveil m left, or is there a pinglist i can add myself to? thank you!
hello! do you have any copies of goldveil m left, or is there a pinglist i can add myself to? thank you!
o7X0QDt.png
could i be added for from beyond and from below if there are still slots open?
could i be added for from beyond and from below if there are still slots open?
em6G0U2.pngWKtl2lb.png
@Eagles
Currently Goldveil M is out of stock, but I can absolutely add you to the reprint pinglist! <3

@Apology
There are and you sure can! :D You'll receive another ping soon once copies are in. <3
@Eagles
Currently Goldveil M is out of stock, but I can absolutely add you to the reprint pinglist! <3

@Apology
There are and you sure can! :D You'll receive another ping soon once copies are in. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
Hello!! Could you please at me to the reprint lists for Goodnight and Autumn Plumes? I'm also interested in Roseveil M but I'm not sure if it's reprintable :Va
Hello!! Could you please at me to the reprint lists for Goodnight and Autumn Plumes? I'm also interested in Roseveil M but I'm not sure if it's reprintable :Va
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk
Roseveil M is absolutely reprintable, and I will totally add you to the reprint list for that, and for Goodnight! :D Autumn Plumes is also back in stock, so just let me know whether you would prefer to pay in gems, treasure, or a mix, and I can send a copy right on over your way! <3
@Arborpunk
Roseveil M is absolutely reprintable, and I will totally add you to the reprint list for that, and for Goodnight! :D Autumn Plumes is also back in stock, so just let me know whether you would prefer to pay in gems, treasure, or a mix, and I can send a copy right on over your way! <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
Thank you! And awesome!! I would like to pay in gems please :D
Thank you! And awesome!! I would like to pay in gems please :D
UEKFohX.png
@Atramentia

I'd love to get on the reprint list for From Beyond if possible!
@Atramentia

I'd love to get on the reprint list for From Beyond if possible!
OTY64LS.png
_ lore thread
emperor's funeral: a legacy of war challenge
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146