Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New Floral Mpose Coatl Skincents
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 164 165
@Atramentia: Hi, I bought a copy from Bad moon rising and would ask if it is possible to buy a copy from In pale moonlight, too - if you still have one for sale.
@Atramentia: Hi, I bought a copy from Bad moon rising and would ask if it is possible to buy a copy from In pale moonlight, too - if you still have one for sale.
IGfzYju.png
Hello! Is roseveil F ever reprinting?
Hello! Is roseveil F ever reprinting?
@WHDE
I actually have a copy of Scavengaoler on hand, so if you're still interested, just let me know whatever type of currency you prefer, and I'll send a PA right over! <3

@ViciousCurse
I actually never noticed that I forgot to add Wyrmwounded (and two other skins apparently) to our reprints list, whoops! I've added you to the list, and you'll receive another ping when there's enough interest to print! <3

@Kyrra
I've made a list for Rainbow Reveler and added you to it! <3 You'll receive another ping when there's enough interest to print. :D

@MineralTownNPC
You've been added to the general pinglist! <3

@Silverishness
Sadly, that accent is a custom, so it will not be available for sale unless the commissioner sells any of their copies. <3

@WHDE
I actually have a copy of Scavengaoler on hand, so if you're still interested, just let me know whatever type of currency you prefer, and I'll send a PA right over! <3

@ViciousCurse
I actually never noticed that I forgot to add Wyrmwounded (and two other skins apparently) to our reprints list, whoops! I've added you to the list, and you'll receive another ping when there's enough interest to print! <3

@Kyrra
I've made a list for Rainbow Reveler and added you to it! <3 You'll receive another ping when there's enough interest to print. :D

@MineralTownNPC
You've been added to the general pinglist! <3

@Silverishness
Sadly, that accent is a custom, so it will not be available for sale unless the commissioner sells any of their copies. <3

-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
@Luunai Thank you for showing us your gorgeous dragons, oh my goodness. [emoji=gaoler love size=2] I love how well obsidian mop works with that accent on that beautiful boy! That pop of red really brings out both the red and the teal in the shell underneath, too. Also the crimson branches on that gorgeous gal are such a perfect match for the accent, right down to the leaves? Saer designed that one with reds in mind, but we never really matched it to any color specifically so that's such a happy accident! I love seeing what gorgeous combos people come up with for our skins so, so much. <3
@Luunai
Thank you for showing us your gorgeous dragons, oh my goodness.

I love how well obsidian mop works with that accent on that beautiful boy! That pop of red really brings out both the red and the teal in the shell underneath, too.

Also the crimson branches on that gorgeous gal are such a perfect match for the accent, right down to the leaves? Saer designed that one with reds in mind, but we never really matched it to any color specifically so that's such a happy accident! I love seeing what gorgeous combos people come up with for our skins so, so much. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@andersbegabt
I do have a spare copy of !

I'd happily sell it for 850G, so if you're interested, just let me know and I will send you a copy via PA! <3

@ezelia
Roseveil F is actually in the process of being reprinted at the moment! If you'd like, I can send a copy over your way via PA once copies are in. <3
@andersbegabt
I do have a spare copy of !

I'd happily sell it for 850G, so if you're interested, just let me know and I will send you a copy via PA! <3

@ezelia
Roseveil F is actually in the process of being reprinted at the moment! If you'd like, I can send a copy over your way via PA once copies are in. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
You wouldn't happen to have a spare copy of Autumn Plumes, would you? If not, could I be added to the reprint list? ;v; And could I be added to your general pinglist?
You wouldn't happen to have a spare copy of Autumn Plumes, would you? If not, could I be added to the reprint list? ;v; And could I be added to your general pinglist?
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi
I actually do have one spare copy of Autumn Plumes on hand (and apparently two copies of Arboreal Plumes, who knew?) Just let me know if you'd prefer to pay the 750G in treasure or gems, and I'll send a PA right over. :D

And absolutely! I've also added you to the pinglist. <3
@Psi
I actually do have one spare copy of Autumn Plumes on hand (and apparently two copies of Arboreal Plumes, who knew?) Just let me know if you'd prefer to pay the 750G in treasure or gems, and I'll send a PA right over. :D

And absolutely! I've also added you to the pinglist. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@Atramentia
Ahhhhh, really?!?! That's fantastic! Gems are great!
@Atramentia
Ahhhhh, really?!?! That's fantastic! Gems are great!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Atramentia
AAAAA Thank you so much! Can I pay for treasure? :D I'm super broke for gems now lol XD
@Atramentia
AAAAA Thank you so much! Can I pay for treasure? :D I'm super broke for gems now lol XD
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
@WHDE
You sure can! :D I am always down for treasure or gems, so no worries there! One treasure PA coming right up. <3
@WHDE
You sure can! :D I am always down for treasure or gems, so no worries there! One treasure PA coming right up. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 164 165