Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | {wnt} sdf butterflies, silks || 04/22
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 156 157
up
up
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents
Would you consider 15kg at all? c:
Also could I get a slot for both Banescale accents please
@Succulents
Would you consider 15kg at all? c:
Also could I get a slot for both Banescale accents please
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Succulents Hello! I no longer need the copy of weight of responsibility. I'm super sorry for inconvenience ;0; I sold the dragon that I needed it for. Again, sorry for the inconvenience!
@Succulents Hello! I no longer need the copy of weight of responsibility. I'm super sorry for inconvenience ;0; I sold the dragon that I needed it for. Again, sorry for the inconvenience!
@NowViewing

Sorry for the late reply! Had a very busy last two days. ;v;
If you're still interested, I'd take 15kg! Also I've marked your slots down so feel free to send payment. c:
@NowViewing

Sorry for the late reply! Had a very busy last two days. ;v;
If you're still interested, I'd take 15kg! Also I've marked your slots down so feel free to send payment. c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents
Yes please c: would you mind holding it till Friday for me please aaa
@Succulents
Yes please c: would you mind holding it till Friday for me please aaa
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing
For sure, shall I toss a PA? c:
@NowViewing
For sure, shall I toss a PA? c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents
Please <3
@Succulents
Please <3
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Succulents Quick question about customs at least I think I bought your Royal Lion and Common Deer skins awhile back and I love them. I have them both on my Elites Here is Riegan sporting it [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56926027] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569261/56926027_350.png[/img] [/url] But I’d like to get Noble Eagle on a female wildclaw so I can eventually place it on Hresvelg. I assume it would still be a custom but I’m not sure as it’s just based on your preexisting one.
@Succulents

Quick question about customs at least
I think

I bought your Royal Lion and Common Deer skins awhile back and I love them. I have them both on my Elites

Here is Riegan sporting it

56926027_350.png

But I’d like to get Noble Eagle on a female wildclaw so I can eventually place it on Hresvelg. I assume it would still be a custom but I’m not sure as it’s just based on your preexisting one.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
@Succulents
Should I send a PM or CR for paying in treasure?
@Succulents
Should I send a PM or CR for paying in treasure?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@OreoMilkshake
The CR is fine and I see it, I was just kind of holding back bcu I wanted to wait until I had enough orders (therefore gems) to print. I can go accept it now if you'd rather though!
@OreoMilkshake
The CR is fine and I see it, I was just kind of holding back bcu I wanted to wait until I had enough orders (therefore gems) to print. I can go accept it now if you'd rather though!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 156 157