Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ closed ] elliot's corner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@overture

May I ask if this is a limited accent?
@overture

May I ask if this is a limited accent?
@Gaston yes, its limited to 2 runs!
@Gaston yes, its limited to 2 runs!
D03a4pf.png
@overture

May I have a slot please? ^^
@overture

May I have a slot please? ^^
@Gaston added!
@Gaston added!
D03a4pf.png
[center][size=2]hooray! gaoler has been added to gasp :DD im pinging yall for the limited accent [b]moon jewels[/b] for [b]gaoler f[/b]! its limited to two runs, and 7 slots have already been filled on run 1! [b]450g / kt[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546756046916550657/586958396314615848/its_something_2.png[/img] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Gaoler F, Accents, limited, cool colors, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, lightning flight, jewelry/silks, piercings[/center][br][br][size=1][size=1]snipsnip go pings[/size]
hooray! gaoler has been added to gasp :DD

im pinging yall for the limited accent moon jewels for gaoler f! its limited to two runs, and 7 slots have already been filled on run 1!

450g / kt

its_something_2.png

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Gaoler F, Accents, limited, cool colors, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, lightning flight, jewelry/silks, piercings

snipsnip go pings
D03a4pf.png
@overture
could i have a slot for moon jewels? c:
also would payment be now or once spots have filled?
@overture
could i have a slot for moon jewels? c:
also would payment be now or once spots have filled?
@Hyndil added! and to answer your question, i'll send out a ping when all slots are filled so you can send payment!
@Hyndil added! and to answer your question, i'll send out a ping when all slots are filled so you can send payment!
D03a4pf.png
@overture

May I pay with mixed payment?
@overture

May I pay with mixed payment?
@Gaston you can!
@Gaston you can!
D03a4pf.png
@overture

Thank goodness. And thank you ^^
@overture

Thank goodness. And thank you ^^