Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | { psi's accents } - [ new! abe f ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163
@Psi Sent payment
@Psi Sent payment
@Psi I was down as a maybe, and while I still think this is beautiful work, I've decided I don't have a dragon it fits on at the moment. Can you remove me from the preorder list? (However, if you're assembling a list to ping people to see your future releases, I wouldn't mind being on that one.) Thanks!
@Psi I was down as a maybe, and while I still think this is beautiful work, I've decided I don't have a dragon it fits on at the moment. Can you remove me from the preorder list? (However, if you're assembling a list to ping people to see your future releases, I wouldn't mind being on that one.) Thanks!
@KameTurtle
No problem, thanks for letting me know!
@KameTurtle
No problem, thanks for letting me know!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Taluwen
Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist for when the male version comes out. I've also added you to the preorder list for Marsh Harvest so I'll send you a PA when it arrives.

@aphreal
No problem! I've removed you from the preorder list and added you to the future release pinglist.
@Taluwen
Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist for when the male version comes out. I've also added you to the preorder list for Marsh Harvest so I'll send you a PA when it arrives.

@aphreal
No problem! I've removed you from the preorder list and added you to the future release pinglist.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi
Payment sent! :>
@Psi
Payment sent! :>
@Psi
Awesome! :D
@Psi
Awesome! :D
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Psi
Sent the payment over, thanks!
@Psi
Sent the payment over, thanks!
@Psi
I forgot that I had to pay for this and another accent and need a couple days at least to get the gems, if that's ok with you
@Psi
I forgot that I had to pay for this and another accent and need a couple days at least to get the gems, if that's ok with you
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies
Not a problem! I scrounged up enough funds to submit all of the runs, so when they arrive I'll be sending out the rest via 7-day PA. If that's not enough time just let me know!
@MusicalMaladies
Not a problem! I scrounged up enough funds to submit all of the runs, so when they arrive I'll be sending out the rest via 7-day PA. If that's not enough time just let me know!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi
I have the gems and am sending the payment via CR now. :3
@Psi
I have the gems and am sending the payment via CR now. :3
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163