Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Haunt and Hollow (TUN F)
1 2
You've been pinged to this thread because you requested to be notified for the printing of [b]Haunt and Hollow[/b]! Due to the tighter restrictions to custom accents versus festival accents, I've had to edit the accent a bit. Once all open slots are filled, I'll go ahead and submit it. Pre-paying is optional; if you choose not to pre-pay I will Private Auction you your copy of the accent when it arrives. Gems only please. If sufficient interest exists, I'm willing to print multiple runs. [center][b]Haunt and Hollow[/b][/center] @Suffer @RiavaCornelia @MurEyeUh @EdwardKenway @Aiden @VariantLoki @Tldr @MoonlitCacti @MessengerDragon @Cataleon @Jaypaw [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384494314698309635/506244764581101578/haunt-and-hollow-print-templat.png[/img] [nextcol] [s]Slots - 500g[/s] [b]ALL SLOTS FILLED[/b] [quote][LIST=1] [*]@MoonlitCacti [*]@tldr (paid) [*]@epher (paid) [*]@Thylacined [*]@RiavaCornelia (paid) [*]@Aiden [*]@mildlyanxiousdoe [*]@Jaypaw [*]myself [*]myself [/LIST][/quote] [/columns]
You've been pinged to this thread because you requested to be notified for the printing of Haunt and Hollow! Due to the tighter restrictions to custom accents versus festival accents, I've had to edit the accent a bit.

Once all open slots are filled, I'll go ahead and submit it. Pre-paying is optional; if you choose not to pre-pay I will Private Auction you your copy of the accent when it arrives.

Gems only please. If sufficient interest exists, I'm willing to print multiple runs.
Haunt and Hollow
@Suffer @RiavaCornelia @MurEyeUh @EdwardKenway @Aiden @VariantLoki @Tldr @MoonlitCacti @MessengerDragon @Cataleon @Jaypaw
haunt-and-hollow-print-templat.png Slots - 500g ALL SLOTS FILLED
Quote:
  1. @MoonlitCacti
  2. @tldr (paid)
  3. @epher (paid)
  4. @Thylacined
  5. @RiavaCornelia (paid)
  6. @Aiden
  7. @mildlyanxiousdoe
  8. @Jaypaw
  9. myself
  10. myself
@Silverhame

Ooh! I’ll take a slot!
@Silverhame

Ooh! I’ll take a slot!
@Silverhame
Put me down for a slot. :)
@Silverhame
Put me down for a slot. :)
@Silverhame How much is it? And could you do a preview on her? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=6&winggene=5&wings=43&auth=2659fc815bbe6155e93deceeee7940f1b9ac79ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Silverhame How much is it?

And could you do a preview on her?
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=1&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=6&winggene=5&wings=43&auth=2659fc815bbe6155e93deceeee7940f1b9ac79ba&dummyext=prev.png
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@silverhame i'd like one slot please! :3
@silverhame i'd like one slot please! :3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Silverhame

floof noises
hit me up with that one slot
@Silverhame

floof noises
hit me up with that one slot
Can I get a preview of this dragon? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=15&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=158&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=137&auth=618b79299959a828aec7fcb25614ac8aceaee06d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Can I get a preview of this dragon?

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=15&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=158&tertgene=10&winggene=12&wings=137&auth=618b79299959a828aec7fcb25614ac8aceaee06d&dummyext=prev.png
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@Silverhame Right, sorry I missed that when I read this post.

It looks quite nice, but I'm trying to save up some gems for a gene project first, so I probably won't be taking a part in this print run unfortunately.
@Silverhame Right, sorry I missed that when I read this post.

It looks quite nice, but I'm trying to save up some gems for a gene project first, so I probably won't be taking a part in this print run unfortunately.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@Silverhame Hello! I'd like a slot please and I will pay right now! May I send via CR? :>
@Silverhame Hello! I'd like a slot please and I will pay right now! May I send via CR? :>
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
@Silverhame
I'd love a slot. :D
@Silverhame
I'd love a slot. :D
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
1 2