Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | osiem's accents (semi hiatus)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@osiem please mark me down on the pinglist for extra fluffy m and extra fluffy f for tundras. thank you!
@osiem please mark me down on the pinglist for extra fluffy m and extra fluffy f for tundras. thank you!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Roule done
@Roule done
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@Roule Extra Fluffy M and Extra Fluffy F are now available, copies are in AH

@EmiT @Shaire @Meyoline @heavylobster
More Scales guard M and More Scales guard F are now in stock, if you are still interested then copies are available in AH
@Roule Extra Fluffy M and Extra Fluffy F are now available, copies are in AH

@EmiT @Shaire @Meyoline @heavylobster
More Scales guard M and More Scales guard F are now in stock, if you are still interested then copies are available in AH
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem I spent my savings and got them both as a birthday present for myself, thank you very much for reprinting them!! I'm very happy!!

You can take me off the pinglist now, unless you already have. I have what I want :D
@osiem I spent my savings and got them both as a birthday present for myself, thank you very much for reprinting them!! I'm very happy!!

You can take me off the pinglist now, unless you already have. I have what I want :D
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@osiem
I love your Water Tattoo F Mirror accent :D could you ping me when they're back in stock?
@osiem
I love your Water Tattoo F Mirror accent :D could you ping me when they're back in stock?
@ChaosByte sure, noted
@ChaosByte sure, noted
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
I'd like to be added to the pinglist for Scaly Bogsneak m, please and thank you!!!
@osiem
I'd like to be added to the pinglist for Scaly Bogsneak m, please and thank you!!!
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
@meraukelele done
@meraukelele done
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
please add me to the pinglists for Shame On You imp-m and WC-m, thank you
@osiem
please add me to the pinglists for Shame On You imp-m and WC-m, thank you
Us7hURQ.png
@Lesen I put you on the list, but I'm not sure if I will be printing more of that accents. The art is very outdated and I am working on new version (just need to find some time to finish it) [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/6jc80amtokgx2q8/2a.jpg[/img] however you might want to check user Grafkrabber, I know they were printing accents similar to my old shame on you ones
@Lesen I put you on the list, but I'm not sure if I will be printing more of that accents. The art is very outdated and I am working on new version (just need to find some time to finish it)
2a.jpg

however you might want to check user Grafkrabber, I know they were printing accents similar to my old shame on you ones
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87