Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | osiem's accents (semi hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
@osiem I was able to grab the new accent but looks like I missed some of the vault clearing xD I need to make a ton of money so I can get enough gems to buy all of your skins/accents @_@ Though for now, could I be added to the reprint lists for Opal Armor M, Nebula Smoke F, Knight Armor Black, From The Future, and More Scales guard F? Thank you! :D
@osiem I was able to grab the new accent but looks like I missed some of the vault clearing xD I need to make a ton of money so I can get enough gems to buy all of your skins/accents @_@ Though for now, could I be added to the reprint lists for Opal Armor M, Nebula Smoke F, Knight Armor Black, From The Future, and More Scales guard F? Thank you! :D
EGjlGzP.png
@osiem
Hi there, you can remove me from the pinglist for Little Pink Flowers, I grabbed the copy you listed on the AH c:
Also may I please be added to your general pinglist, thanks!
@osiem
Hi there, you can remove me from the pinglist for Little Pink Flowers, I grabbed the copy you listed on the AH c:
Also may I please be added to your general pinglist, thanks!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@osiem
How much for Sky Wings F?

edit: oops, never mind, saw the copy on the AH and nabbed it c:
@osiem
How much for Sky Wings F?

edit: oops, never mind, saw the copy on the AH and nabbed it c:
That was slightly evil and I only bought 3 and eyeing a 4th :)
Also could you please remove me from the restock pinglist for Knight Armor Black and Translucent Warhound? I have them now. ^^
@osiem
That was slightly evil and I only bought 3 and eyeing a 4th :)
Also could you please remove me from the restock pinglist for Knight Armor Black and Translucent Warhound? I have them now. ^^
@osiem
@Meyoline all noted
@Gardenie done
@Qhersek done
@Meyoline all noted
@Gardenie done
@Qhersek done
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
[center]@osiem Wow, I really lucked out finding your Water Ripple accent in the AH! last I checked you didn't have one up, so it was perfect finding one you listed today. Just want to say thanks, it's the perfect accent for Ganier! <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32432183][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324322/32432183_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@osiem
Wow, I really lucked out finding your Water Ripple accent in the AH! last I checked you didn't have one up, so it was perfect finding one you listed today. Just want to say thanks, it's the perfect accent for Ganier! <3

32432183_350.png
@osiem
May I buy berries and mint with mixed? Or may I get a PA with it on gems? I will only be able to donate for gems tomorrow and I relly want it.
@osiem
May I buy berries and mint with mixed? Or may I get a PA with it on gems? I will only be able to donate for gems tomorrow and I relly want it.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle sure, mixed is fine, my ratio is 1:900, I will send you a CR in a moment
@KameTurtle sure, mixed is fine, my ratio is 1:900, I will send you a CR in a moment
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
Thank you So so very much.
@osiem
Thank you So so very much.
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
your paladin skins for PCs are A+ - I managed to snag one of each for my lair mascot and they're all beautiful.
your paladin skins for PCs are A+ - I managed to snag one of each for my lair mascot and they're all beautiful.
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo9_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87