Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Assorted Ascensions [Stars+Wings Obi M]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26
@Oricalcon
I was thinking of ordering a copy of Seaside Grotto but I'm not sure if I like how white the right wing looks after you upped the vibrancy, it kinda clashes with how blue the left wing is. Is there anything you can do about this without lowering the vibrancy? Don't feel obligated to "fix" it if you like it this way though!!
@Oricalcon
I was thinking of ordering a copy of Seaside Grotto but I'm not sure if I like how white the right wing looks after you upped the vibrancy, it kinda clashes with how blue the left wing is. Is there anything you can do about this without lowering the vibrancy? Don't feel obligated to "fix" it if you like it this way though!!
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim that has to do with the fact that I painted the shadow layer of the entire accent are blue, but the right wing barely has any shadows at all, while the actual accent design is white! It's not hard to adjust the right wing to be more blue; did you think it should be more blue, or more white?
@Crim that has to do with the fact that I painted the shadow layer of the entire accent are blue, but the right wing barely has any shadows at all, while the actual accent design is white! It's not hard to adjust the right wing to be more blue; did you think it should be more blue, or more white?
oJ1x42C.png
@Traidy here you go! [img]https://imgur.com/ajVhd6t.png[/img] I balanced out the wings so now there's a uniform color as per @Crim 's suggestions!
@Traidy here you go!
ajVhd6t.png

I balanced out the wings so now there's a uniform color as per @Crim 's suggestions!
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon I was thinking the right wing should be a bit more blue, what you did with @Traidy's preview looks really good! (that's a beautiful derg, by the way)
@Oricalcon I was thinking the right wing should be a bit more blue, what you did with @Traidy's preview looks really good! (that's a beautiful derg, by the way)
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim I agree! I've gone ahead and adjusted all of my dummy previews in the thread to reflect the color change.
@Crim I agree! I've gone ahead and adjusted all of my dummy previews in the thread to reflect the color change.
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon That looks much better, you can add me to the preorder list now! I don't have a derg to test it on yet, I just know that I'll want to put it on a Noc with black-range wings so the preview was enough for me :)
@Oricalcon That looks much better, you can add me to the preorder list now! I don't have a derg to test it on yet, I just know that I'll want to put it on a Noc with black-range wings so the preview was enough for me :)
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim roger that, I'll add you to the list! Thank you so much for the honest feedback!
@Crim roger that, I'll add you to the list! Thank you so much for the honest feedback!
oJ1x42C.png
@crim

Thanks!

And thanks to you too, @oricalcon!
@crim

Thanks!

And thanks to you too, @oricalcon!
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@oricalcon

Please put me down for the pre order of the new nocturne accent!
@oricalcon

Please put me down for the pre order of the new nocturne accent!
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@Traidy you got it!
@Traidy you got it!
oJ1x42C.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26