Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Assorted Ascensions [Stars+Wings Obi M]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@thefrogg Fae and Pearlcatcher females definitely have a decent amount of wing space for it, I'll keep them in mind!
@thefrogg Fae and Pearlcatcher females definitely have a decent amount of wing space for it, I'll keep them in mind!
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon I don't have a ridgie but I just wanted to say that accent is gorgeous!
@Oricalcon I don't have a ridgie but I just wanted to say that accent is gorgeous!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
that ridgie is absolutely stunning X_X
that ridgie is absolutely stunning X_X
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
These are gorgeous! I added myself to the pinglist <3 i'm definitely interested in the Ridgeback accent, but i think the green recolor will look best with the dragon i have in mind ;u; so i'm excited for the recolors!

good luck with your accent shop <3 everything looks awesome so far ;u;
These are gorgeous! I added myself to the pinglist <3 i'm definitely interested in the Ridgeback accent, but i think the green recolor will look best with the dragon i have in mind ;u; so i'm excited for the recolors!

good luck with your accent shop <3 everything looks awesome so far ;u;
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
@caelumdeity here's both previews on your dragon! [img]https://imgur.com/r1w5hoB.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/LrQTYX8.png[/img]
@caelumdeity here's both previews on your dragon!

r1w5hoB.pngLrQTYX8.png
oJ1x42C.png
@Malis @Cyrya @CrossHound Thank y'all so much! It was definitely a labor of love sort of design and I'm glad people like it! :D
@Malis @Cyrya @CrossHound Thank y'all so much! It was definitely a labor of love sort of design and I'm glad people like it! :D
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon

Ohhhh man, that ridgie accent was so gorgeous, it was an instant sign up. I'm really looking forward to the recolors, because I'm definitely buying all of them.

If you ever do open up customs, I'd be highly interested in being on a list somewhere :)
@Oricalcon

Ohhhh man, that ridgie accent was so gorgeous, it was an instant sign up. I'm really looking forward to the recolors, because I'm definitely buying all of them.

If you ever do open up customs, I'd be highly interested in being on a list somewhere :)
ybwf4f9.gif
@Kaio thank you!! Customs will definitely be available in the future! Right now I'm bogged down in some big illustrations and commissions, but I can't wait to have the time to offer them, and I'll be sure to ping when they're open!
@Kaio thank you!! Customs will definitely be available in the future! Right now I'm bogged down in some big illustrations and commissions, but I can't wait to have the time to offer them, and I'll be sure to ping when they're open!
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon

Can I get a slot for the stained glass accent?
@Oricalcon

Can I get a slot for the stained glass accent?
signature_fr_solaritude_by_vampireselene13-d99we3p.png
YES! IT'S HERE AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

@Oricalcon

can you ping me when the purple cathedral recolour drops? i'd 100% buy both but i don't have enough gems rn
YES! IT'S HERE AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

@Oricalcon

can you ping me when the purple cathedral recolour drops? i'd 100% buy both but i don't have enough gems rn
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26