Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aza's [lny collab: 888 & mythicalviper]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95
@crowvidae @liturgies @Ambulocetus @weffle @marchpanes @Gaston @Gaston @Rohi @Angilian

@mPhish @marchpanes @RheoTastic @harmonywish @Moreii @FairyArmadillo @crimsonpixie @Malachite @Kaio

hey all, just wanted to give an update on look at the sky --

just got a second denial back from queue last night, and i want to say that average queue wait times are around 7-9 days right now, so it'll probably be another week to two weeks before the skins come through (really trying to keep those base lines/shadows as light as possible :') )
@crowvidae @liturgies @Ambulocetus @weffle @marchpanes @Gaston @Gaston @Rohi @Angilian

@mPhish @marchpanes @RheoTastic @harmonywish @Moreii @FairyArmadillo @crimsonpixie @Malachite @Kaio

hey all, just wanted to give an update on look at the sky --

just got a second denial back from queue last night, and i want to say that average queue wait times are around 7-9 days right now, so it'll probably be another week to two weeks before the skins come through (really trying to keep those base lines/shadows as light as possible :') )
4MKDoae.png
aaaa the skin queue has been wack ever since obelisk dropped,, still looking forward to this accent, tysm for the update!! qq
aaaa the skin queue has been wack ever since obelisk dropped,, still looking forward to this accent, tysm for the update!! qq
7bfJZaP.png
no prob, i hope it can resolve soon!! it sure is a Process ;n; thank you!!
no prob, i hope it can resolve soon!! it sure is a Process ;n; thank you!!
no worries!! gives me more time to brainstorm a dragon for it lol
no worries!! gives me more time to brainstorm a dragon for it lol
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71158932][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/711590/71158932_350.png[/img][/url] found the perfect dragon for this accent and wanted to show her off!! thanks for such beautiful work!
71158932_350.png
found the perfect dragon for this accent and wanted to show her off!! thanks for such beautiful work!
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@mPhish

WOW she's gorgeous! that's such an amazing capsule <3

thanks for showing me! really made my night aaaaaah
@mPhish

WOW she's gorgeous! that's such an amazing capsule <3

thanks for showing me! really made my night aaaaaah
4MKDoae.png
hello! I was just wondering if (when custom recolours open again) annular/circularity would be open for recolours?
hello! I was just wondering if (when custom recolours open again) annular/circularity would be open for recolours?
@endings
Can I ask what the original price of the weeds, the neglected was? I'm trying to find a copy to buy but I want to know what is reasonable
@endings
Can I ask what the original price of the weeds, the neglected was? I'm trying to find a copy to buy but I want to know what is reasonable
She/her FR+3 :)
Wishlist
ID Collection
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@meanderling

I'll have to poke around to see if I still have the original files, but if I do, yes! If I don't, I might still be able to do some recoloring, but with limited flexibility on what is possible.

@DragonWolfAZ

Printed for 850g, though I've sold spares for anywhere between 1.2kg-2kg or so, I believe? It's been a while :')
@meanderling

I'll have to poke around to see if I still have the original files, but if I do, yes! If I don't, I might still be able to do some recoloring, but with limited flexibility on what is possible.

@DragonWolfAZ

Printed for 850g, though I've sold spares for anywhere between 1.2kg-2kg or so, I believe? It's been a while :')
4MKDoae.png
@endings
oof, the one on the market is 5000g. That's gonna be a tough decision for me and my wallet.
Thanks for letting me know!
@endings
oof, the one on the market is 5000g. That's gonna be a tough decision for me and my wallet.
Thanks for letting me know!
She/her FR+3 :)
Wishlist
ID Collection
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95