Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aza's [lny collab: 888 & mythicalviper]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
i cant believe the meme has become a reality.......amazing 1000/10
i cant believe the meme has become a reality.......amazing 1000/10
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Euclidean I'd like a ping for when recolors are released~
@Euclidean I'd like a ping for when recolors are released~
1491_500px_0verdose_by_miirshroom-dc7fva7.png
@Euclidean Hey there may I be marked down for an order of annular? :D
@Euclidean Hey there may I be marked down for an order of annular? :D
GEjxeul.png
@Euclidean slot for annular please!
@Euclidean slot for annular please!
| | | | | | | | | | | | |tumblr_inline_oggpgyxQ6u1rks0wt_540.png| ||

MANAVERIS DRACONA
LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS

VEGA | xx | canada
+MORE / GRAPHICS / HATCHERY
@RLisa @Exceed @0verdose
Got you guys noted, thank you!

@Tzuyu
I'd probably take a blueprint and an additional gem price? The gem price would vary based on whether or not I could sell the recolor as a limited run or how many copies I'd get. If you're interested feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss details!

@napstabl00k
>:D
@RLisa @Exceed @0verdose
Got you guys noted, thank you!

@Tzuyu
I'd probably take a blueprint and an additional gem price? The gem price would vary based on whether or not I could sell the recolor as a limited run or how many copies I'd get. If you're interested feel free to shoot me a PM and we can discuss details!

@napstabl00k
>:D
4MKDoae.png
@Lallie @Mangusto @scarletskyz @Supremacy @Kunikida @Luunai @Pathogenic @Farvel @mochii

Pinging for payment for run 2! Please send me a one-way CR with the gems, and I'll ping again once I've submitted the run c:

I'll send your copies over via CR once I receive them <3
@Lallie @Mangusto @scarletskyz @Supremacy @Kunikida @Luunai @Pathogenic @Farvel @mochii

Pinging for payment for run 2! Please send me a one-way CR with the gems, and I'll ping again once I've submitted the run c:

I'll send your copies over via CR once I receive them <3
4MKDoae.png
@Desolation
I have you listed for run 3, but if I don't get any more orders for that run by September 1st I'll shoot you a PA with one of my copies c:
@Desolation
I have you listed for run 3, but if I don't get any more orders for that run by September 1st I'll shoot you a PA with one of my copies c:
4MKDoae.png

Run 2 has been submitted! With a normal turnaround you can expect CRs/PAs by the 29th c:

Run 2 has been submitted! With a normal turnaround you can expect CRs/PAs by the 29th c:
4MKDoae.png
@Euclidean

I'll be bad and take a copy too. &I'd love to be on the pinglist for any recolors.

Also, before I PM about custom recolors- are the two wings on separate layers if i wanted a version where they were two different colors?
@Euclidean

I'll be bad and take a copy too. &I'd love to be on the pinglist for any recolors.

Also, before I PM about custom recolors- are the two wings on separate layers if i wanted a version where they were two different colors?
6390675_shkuvl4KKbOxX3o.png
hey my name's mima and graphic design is my passion
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any pronouns | intp | uma collector
(my g1s are in the den so i don't accidentally breed them)
@Mima

The wings are on the same layer, unfortunately, but I could probably wrangle with them and get them to be separate colors. It would probably take some time though, since I just started school recently and am expecting my workload to increase in the next few weeks.
@Mima

The wings are on the same layer, unfortunately, but I could probably wrangle with them and get them to be separate colors. It would probably take some time though, since I just started school recently and am expecting my workload to increase in the next few weeks.
4MKDoae.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95