Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aza's [lny collab: 888 & mythicalviper]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
[center] [size=5][b]aza's stuff[/b][/size] no need to ping, I am subscribed! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2510087/1#post_34926958]new lny collab![/url] [i]general info:[/i] [left] [list] [*] 1:1000 ratio (updated 2024-1-11) [*] two treasure/mixed payment slots per run [*] send payment via one-way CR [b]when pinged[/b]; this ensures I can get the blueprint and submit the run [*] I will list your PA [b]twice[/b], unless I've been contacted beforehand [*] extras are on the AH for gems; message me for treasure/mixed payments [*] [b]want a retired skin that's being resold at an insane markup? feel free to pm me about the possibility of a rerun, or a limited reprint for the blueprint + a 1-2x print price gem fee (this does NOT apply to print limited skins)[/b] [*] depending on the resell market, it is possible, that I will print public runs of otherwise retired skins [*] [b]reselling is ok, but if I see a skin being sold at an exorbitantly high markup, I reserve the right to unretire and print extra copies of the skin in question[/b] [*] want to show me a dragon wearing one of my skins/accents? yes please! i'll set up a spotlight eventually ;u; [*] I can be reached via PM, posting in this thread, or Discord at @\aza#2997 [*] [b]I do not control the skin queue.[/b] Skins may get denied, and the time between ordering and receiving your copies may be anywhere between one day and one month. You are welcome to ask me for updates, but please have patience. [/list] [/left] [center] [b]for preorders and archives, click [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lgdoE7N4xKRvuoV3yxpNL_Hb_sdTmApzg-NjZvsB2vg/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url][/b] [b]general:[/b] [pinglist=7173] [b]customs: [/b] if you are interested in fr currency and USD/real money, please subscribe to both! [pinglist=7175] [pinglist=7174] ------- ------ [i]custom skins/accents and recolors[/i] slots currently [b]closed[/b]! 1. 2. [left] USD information: [list] [*] USD payment taken via PayPal or Venmo [*] I take payment half upfront and half when complete [*] the commissioner provides the blueprint or the gems for the blueprint [*] accent recolors: $5 skin recolors: $10 (some skins/accents are not available for recolors) [*] custom designs: start at $30 + blueprint, depending on coverage and complexity, but simple designs will cost less [*] I receive 1 copy for a 2-copy blueprint, 2 for 5, 3 for 10; single-prints can be negotiated (+$10) [*] reprints and recolors of customs require permission from the commissioner, cost a gem fee + blueprint costs [*] my FRC commissions should not be resold for more than 1.5x the original gem price; if I see this I will release your custom publicly [*] I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone [*] aesthetics you should probably have other people do: gore, pixel, food, cute [/list] FRC information: [list] [*] I take payment half upfront and half when complete [*] the commissioner provides the blueprint or the gems for the blueprint [*] accent recolors: 1.5kg | skin recolors: 2.5kg (some skins/accents are not available for recolors) [*] custom accents: 8kg | custom skins: 12kg (subject to increase with design complexity) [*] I receive 1 copy for a 2-copy blueprint, 2 for 5, 3 for 10; single-prints can be negotiated (+1kg) [*] reprints and recolors of customs require permission from the commissioner, cost a gem fee + blueprint costs [*] I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone [*] aesthetics you should probably have other people do: gore, pixel, food, cute [/left] [/center]
aza's stuff
no need to ping, I am subscribed!

new lny collab!

general info:
  • 1:1000 ratio (updated 2024-1-11)
  • two treasure/mixed payment slots per run
  • send payment via one-way CR when pinged; this ensures I can get the blueprint and submit the run
  • I will list your PA twice, unless I've been contacted beforehand
  • extras are on the AH for gems; message me for treasure/mixed payments
  • want a retired skin that's being resold at an insane markup? feel free to pm me about the possibility of a rerun, or a limited reprint for the blueprint + a 1-2x print price gem fee (this does NOT apply to print limited skins)
  • depending on the resell market, it is possible, that I will print public runs of otherwise retired skins
  • reselling is ok, but if I see a skin being sold at an exorbitantly high markup, I reserve the right to unretire and print extra copies of the skin in question
  • want to show me a dragon wearing one of my skins/accents? yes please! i'll set up a spotlight eventually ;u;
  • I can be reached via PM, posting in this thread, or Discord at @\aza#2997
  • I do not control the skin queue. Skins may get denied, and the time between ordering and receiving your copies may be anywhere between one day and one month. You are welcome to ask me for updates, but please have patience.

for preorders and archives, click here

general:

customs:
if you are interested in fr currency and USD/real money, please subscribe to both!

custom skins/accents and recolors

slots currently closed!
USD information:
  • USD payment taken via PayPal or Venmo
  • I take payment half upfront and half when complete
  • the commissioner provides the blueprint or the gems for the blueprint
  • accent recolors: $5 skin recolors: $10 (some skins/accents are not available for recolors)
  • custom designs: start at $30 + blueprint, depending on coverage and complexity, but simple designs will cost less
  • I receive 1 copy for a 2-copy blueprint, 2 for 5, 3 for 10; single-prints can be negotiated (+$10)
  • reprints and recolors of customs require permission from the commissioner, cost a gem fee + blueprint costs
  • my FRC commissions should not be resold for more than 1.5x the original gem price; if I see this I will release your custom publicly
  • I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
  • aesthetics you should probably have other people do: gore, pixel, food, cute

FRC information:
  • I take payment half upfront and half when complete
  • the commissioner provides the blueprint or the gems for the blueprint
  • accent recolors: 1.5kg | skin recolors: 2.5kg (some skins/accents are not available for recolors)
  • custom accents: 8kg | custom skins: 12kg (subject to increase with design complexity)
  • I receive 1 copy for a 2-copy blueprint, 2 for 5, 3 for 10; single-prints can be negotiated (+1kg)
  • reprints and recolors of customs require permission from the commissioner, cost a gem fee + blueprint costs
  • I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
  • aesthetics you should probably have other people do: gore, pixel, food, cute
4MKDoae.png
[center][size=5][b]what's new?[/b][/size] [/center] [center][b]yvlong xiang[/b] collaboration with 888 and mythicalviper for the lunar new year [/center] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WyouQCF.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]xxx[/color][nextcol] [b]yvlong xiang[/b] 850g | 850kt preview and preorder info can be found on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3313917/1#post_56144631]my post at the lunar new year event[/url] for preorder information and previews! check out the rest of the event for more skins by other talented artists! [s][b]preorders [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lgdoE7N4xKRvuoV3yxpNL_Hb_sdTmApzg-NjZvsB2vg/edit#gid=204231520]here[/url][/b][/s] [/columns]
what's new?
yvlong xiang
collaboration with 888 and mythicalviper for the lunar new year
WyouQCF.png
xxx
yvlong xiang
850g | 850kt

preview and preorder info can be found on my post at the lunar new year event for preorder information and previews! check out the rest of the event for more skins by other talented artists!

preorders here

4MKDoae.png
in stock

retired
time limited skins may be publicly rerun at my discretion in response to resale prices; not sure what's time limited? check the logs tab in my sheet

otherwise, pm me about the possibility of reprinting limited numbers of copies for the blueprint + a 1-2x print price gem fee

customs
designed for specific users or events. may be reprinted or recolored with permission from the commissioner

collabs
work done with other users
in stock

retired
time limited skins may be publicly rerun at my discretion in response to resale prices; not sure what's time limited? check the logs tab in my sheet

otherwise, pm me about the possibility of reprinting limited numbers of copies for the blueprint + a 1-2x print price gem fee

customs
designed for specific users or events. may be reprinted or recolored with permission from the commissioner

collabs
work done with other users
4MKDoae.png
[center] [b][size=4]spotlight[/size][/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/432737627649736704/1080375048914882570/image.png[/img] i like these dragons >:) ------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66474702][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664748/66474702_350.png[/img][/url] Dalilah's Qiubai in 'jing shui' ------ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69273925][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692740/69273925_350.png[/img][/url] Barrdwing's Ash in 'look at the sky' [/center]
spotlight

image.png
i like these dragons >:)

66474702_350.png

Dalilah's Qiubai in 'jing shui'

69273925_350.png

Barrdwing's Ash in 'look at the sky'
4MKDoae.png
@Euclidean
I would love a ping if you would decide for purple/pink version : D Those wings are looking so good!
@Euclidean
I would love a ping if you would decide for purple/pink version : D Those wings are looking so good!
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
@Euclidean - Slot please \o/ <3
@Euclidean - Slot please \o/ <3
DRnTnhy.png
Wow that's beautiful! I don't have very many wild claws so I'd like to see the planned recolours.
Wow that's beautiful! I don't have very many wild claws so I'd like to see the planned recolours.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Euclidean slot and ping for recolors please :)
@Euclidean slot and ping for recolors please :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
lmao they just keep on coming
lmao they just keep on coming
jA0Unwf.gif
@Drakkainen
Gotcha, thank you! I had a lot of fun with the wings :D

@TalaTari
aaa PA sent! Thank you ;u;
@Drakkainen
Gotcha, thank you! I had a lot of fun with the wings :D

@TalaTari
aaa PA sent! Thank you ;u;
4MKDoae.png