Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] RaiStarDragon's Skincents (T/G/FC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@RaiStarDragon may I get a slot for Star Touched please?
@RaiStarDragon may I get a slot for Star Touched please?
Okay, everybody is added up to this point. Since I only need three more people for Star Touched and I have already saved up the gems to print it I decided to go ahead and submit the accent. I'll ping everyone once I get the last three people on the pre-order list. At that point you may send payment. Maybe we'll be lucky and get the accent by Christmas? Wouldn't that be nice.
Okay, everybody is added up to this point. Since I only need three more people for Star Touched and I have already saved up the gems to print it I decided to go ahead and submit the accent. I'll ping everyone once I get the last three people on the pre-order list. At that point you may send payment. Maybe we'll be lucky and get the accent by Christmas? Wouldn't that be nice.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Sign me up for a copy of Star Touched, please!
Sign me up for a copy of Star Touched, please!
sW60m2f.png
Added you to the list. I just released that I had the end date on a Wednesday and not a Sunday so the print run is through the 1/13/19 before both these skins are retired.
Added you to the list. I just released that I had the end date on a Wednesday and not a Sunday so the print run is through the 1/13/19 before both these skins are retired.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Can I get on the order for Star Touched please? It's very lovely!
Can I get on the order for Star Touched please? It's very lovely!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@RaiStarDragon thank you for the ping. Im glad you decided to print it, please put me down for a slot
@RaiStarDragon thank you for the ping. Im glad you decided to print it, please put me down for a slot
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Okay everyone, the first batch for "Star Touched" has been sent to print 12/21 so here's hoping we see it soon. As soon as it comes in I will be sending it out to you. If you have a preference for delivery please let me know otherwise I will default to whatever the forums say is the best way. Please send 450gems in whatever manner you'd like. I'd prefer not 2-way crossroads because I've had issues with that in the past. Otherwise, if I do not receive pre-payment from you I'll be sending PAs as soon as the accent is done. If you'd prefer that it's no prob to me. Anyways, happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you that celebrate.

1. @chocollama
2. @RenegadeTalonz
3. @solaritude
4. @Arianethel
5. @Stasha
6. @Cyberdragon725
7. @Pandonkey
8. @Meyoline (pinglist discount)
9. @crateshya
Okay everyone, the first batch for "Star Touched" has been sent to print 12/21 so here's hoping we see it soon. As soon as it comes in I will be sending it out to you. If you have a preference for delivery please let me know otherwise I will default to whatever the forums say is the best way. Please send 450gems in whatever manner you'd like. I'd prefer not 2-way crossroads because I've had issues with that in the past. Otherwise, if I do not receive pre-payment from you I'll be sending PAs as soon as the accent is done. If you'd prefer that it's no prob to me. Anyways, happy holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you that celebrate.

1. @chocollama
2. @RenegadeTalonz
3. @solaritude
4. @Arianethel
5. @Stasha
6. @Cyberdragon725
7. @Pandonkey
8. @Meyoline (pinglist discount)
9. @crateshya
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon
I'd prefer a PA for it please :) Thank you and happy holidays!
@RaiStarDragon
I'd prefer a PA for it please :) Thank you and happy holidays!
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
@RaiStarDragon

Woot woot, I can't wait, I do also prefer the PA. :)
@RaiStarDragon

Woot woot, I can't wait, I do also prefer the PA. :)
7d96ebw.gif
@chocollama
@RenegadeTalonz
@solaritude
@Arianethel
@Stasha
@Cyberdragon725
@Pandonkey
@Meyoline
@crateshya

Your Accent has been sent to you! If you had any issues let me know. <3 Enjoy the holidays. ;)
@chocollama
@RenegadeTalonz
@solaritude
@Arianethel
@Stasha
@Cyberdragon725
@Pandonkey
@Meyoline
@crateshya

Your Accent has been sent to you! If you had any issues let me know. <3 Enjoy the holidays. ;)
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25