Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] RaiStarDragon's Skincents (T/G/FC)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25
[list]@RaiStarDragon I decided I'm gonna pass - thanks though.
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@RaiStarDragon
Can I get a copy of
Skin: Ignis Daimon IMP M and Skin: Ignis Daimon SD M please?
@RaiStarDragon
Can I get a copy of
Skin: Ignis Daimon IMP M and Skin: Ignis Daimon SD M please?
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@SarcasticHawke @Ichorous @Hardycat @Stormwing27 @Jaypaw Re: SKINS: I have already printed the Imp Skin so I've send a copy to you Jawpaw. Since there is more orders for the SD skin I shall be sending that to print here shortly as I'm close to having enough to buy another blueprint. I will send PAs once it comes in. If you'd rather have the orders for treasure please let me know and I'll set that up for you. RE: ACCENTS: Since the accents are a bit less popular I'll have to wait until I have a few more orders in que before running those. I need at least 4 pre-orders to print them and will ping you for payment as I don't have enough funds to pre-print another three accents at this time. Below is where the currently pre-order list stands. Accent: Ignis Daimon IMP M 1. SarcasticHawke Skin: Ignis Daimon IMP M [Printed] 1. Jaypaw Accent: Ignis Daimon SD M 1. Ichorous 2. Stormwing27 Skin: Ignis Daimon SD M 1. SarcasticHawke 2. Hardycat 3. Jaypaw Accent: Thunder Phoenix 1. Hardycat 2. Stormwing27 @Bystander Here are the previews for your liking. ;) [img]https://i.imgur.com/roJS9mc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ieEtK4F.png[/img]
@SarcasticHawke @Ichorous @Hardycat @Stormwing27 @Jaypaw

Re: SKINS: I have already printed the Imp Skin so I've send a copy to you Jawpaw. Since there is more orders for the SD skin I shall be sending that to print here shortly as I'm close to having enough to buy another blueprint. I will send PAs once it comes in. If you'd rather have the orders for treasure please let me know and I'll set that up for you.

RE: ACCENTS: Since the accents are a bit less popular I'll have to wait until I have a few more orders in que before running those. I need at least 4 pre-orders to print them and will ping you for payment as I don't have enough funds to pre-print another three accents at this time.

Below is where the currently pre-order list stands.

Accent: Ignis Daimon IMP M
1. SarcasticHawke

Skin: Ignis Daimon IMP M [Printed]
1. Jaypaw

Accent: Ignis Daimon SD M
1. Ichorous
2. Stormwing27

Skin: Ignis Daimon SD M
1. SarcasticHawke
2. Hardycat
3. Jaypaw

Accent: Thunder Phoenix
1. Hardycat
2. Stormwing27

@Bystander
Here are the previews for your liking. ;)

roJS9mc.png
ieEtK4F.png
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
!! i’m gna have to pass—it doesn’t quite fit in with what i’m going for with either boyo ._.;; ty tho!
!! i’m gna have to pass—it doesn’t quite fit in with what i’m going for with either boyo ._.;; ty tho!
e8MFzYE.gif
@raistardragon Could I get a slot for both Ignis Daimon? Thank you!
@raistardragon Could I get a slot for both Ignis Daimon? Thank you!
Old and weird
@Mumtup Did you want skin or accent version? I have the Imp printed and the SD is in process to be printed. The accents need a few more orders before I send in a run.
@Mumtup Did you want skin or accent version? I have the Imp printed and the SD is in process to be printed. The accents need a few more orders before I send in a run.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@raistardragon I was interested in the skin version.
@raistardragon I was interested in the skin version.
Old and weird
Sorry guys, I have a newborn and with my husband's computer dying I haven't been at my computer to resubmit the artwork for the skins. I have resubmitted the Ignis Daimon SD skin and the Thunder Pheonix accent. I'll be sending those out once I get them back. I'll send PAs for gems unless you request treasure instead.

@Mumtup @SarcasticHawke @Ichorous @Hardycat @Stormwing27 @Jaypaw

I'm sorry to announce I will will not be printing the accent versions of the IMP and SD due to lack of interest. :(
Sorry guys, I have a newborn and with my husband's computer dying I haven't been at my computer to resubmit the artwork for the skins. I have resubmitted the Ignis Daimon SD skin and the Thunder Pheonix accent. I'll be sending those out once I get them back. I'll send PAs for gems unless you request treasure instead.

@Mumtup @SarcasticHawke @Ichorous @Hardycat @Stormwing27 @Jaypaw

I'm sorry to announce I will will not be printing the accent versions of the IMP and SD due to lack of interest. :(
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@raistardragon No worries! Thanks for letting us know!
@raistardragon No worries! Thanks for letting us know!
Old and weird
@raistardragon

It's alright, no worries!
@raistardragon

It's alright, no worries!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25