Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] RaiStarDragon's Skincents (T/G/FC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[center][b]No need to ping I'm subscribed to this thread. [img]https://i.imgur.com/2F0fS5O.png[/img][/center] Welcome to me Skins and Accents Shop! I mostly will be focusing on accents/skincents because I love to see the genes through the skins personally. Thanks for stopping by! [center][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vqZQbtsYpZassCQWd8Xsw-47B3YC6aLll7j7QYLXuyw/edit?usp=sharing][color=green][b]---> RaiStarDragon's Art and Skins Self-editing Ping list <---[/b][/color][/url][/center] [b]RULES[/b] [i]General Rules:[/i] - Exchange rate is currently 1 gem = 1,200 treasure = 2 Fest Currency* = .5 level^ - Please specify which currency in your order so I can send a PA/CR for the currency specified in your post. If you want a mixed payment that's fine, send a two-way CR for the skin's total. - At this time I only accept FC items and Levels at the rate listed above. Levels are only accepted during Nature Dom pushes. [/color] [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vqZQbtsYpZassCQWd8Xsw-47B3YC6aLll7j7QYLXuyw/edit?usp=sharing]Sign up for my ping list to be notified when pushes are being held.[/url] - Previews are available for pre-orders. Just ask. ;) - I will keep at least one copy of every accent I make (unless it is custom one-copy print). - No refunds will be given for sold accents. - Skins/Accents will be sent after payment is received or via PA which will be available for one week unless other arrangements have been made prior. - You may resell/trade the accents if you wish. Also I may have additional copies available for purchase after the print run which I will have a list price and copies available. - The cost of each accent will be listed - Retired skins/accents will not be reprinted passed the date/limit set for them. - I reserve the right to change any of these rules at any time without prior warning. Pre-orders: - If I post a skin then I plan to print it. I will likely still print skins even if it has little interest so I may have it for myself. I will try to send the skin to print as soon as I can afford it. All skins will be printed at the time 5 pre-orders have been placed. As long as there are people pre-ordering a skin I will print within a month or less one way or another. [i]Though I will have to gather the funds somehow[/i] - I will ping when the skin has been printed. If you have not pre-paid then you will receive a PA that you have 7 days to purchase. After that you will lose any preordering discount unless you have made prior arrangement with me because I will have assumed you no longer wanted the print and may resell it to someone else. - Refunds for pre-orders will be given on request. - I will do my best to print skins as soon as possible but life does happen. I will notify you of any long delays when possible. However, I plan on having at least part of the funds needed to print the skin at the time I post it here. [b][i]General Accent Cost: [/i] 500 gems / 600K Treasure / 1,250 Festival Currency* / 400 Levels^[/b] (Mixed payments are fine.) [i]*Pre-orders require the first 5 slots filled with treasure/gem purchases. Any printed skin may be purchased with fest currency and does not have to be current/upcoming fest and mixed FC is fine. Limit one Fest Currency order per person per breed for pre-orders. ^Levels for select accents during Nature Dom Pushes.[/i]
No need to ping I'm subscribed to this thread.
2F0fS5O.png

Welcome to me Skins and Accents Shop! I mostly will be focusing on accents/skincents because I love to see the genes through the skins personally. Thanks for stopping by!

RULES

General Rules:

- Exchange rate is currently 1 gem = 1,200 treasure = 2 Fest Currency* = .5 level^

- Please specify which currency in your order so I can send a PA/CR for the currency specified in your post. If you want a mixed payment that's fine, send a two-way CR for the skin's total.

- At this time I only accept FC items and Levels at the rate listed above. Levels are only accepted during Nature Dom pushes. [/color]

- Previews are available for pre-orders. Just ask. ;)

- I will keep at least one copy of every accent I make (unless it is custom one-copy print).

- No refunds will be given for sold accents.

- Skins/Accents will be sent after payment is received or via PA which will be available for one week unless other arrangements have been made prior.

- You may resell/trade the accents if you wish. Also I may have additional copies available for purchase after the print run which I will have a list price and copies available.

- The cost of each accent will be listed

- Retired skins/accents will not be reprinted passed the date/limit set for them.

- I reserve the right to change any of these rules at any time without prior warning.

Pre-orders:

- If I post a skin then I plan to print it. I will likely still print skins even if it has little interest so I may have it for myself. I will try to send the skin to print as soon as I can afford it. All skins will be printed at the time 5 pre-orders have been placed. As long as there are people pre-ordering a skin I will print within a month or less one way or another. Though I will have to gather the funds somehow

- I will ping when the skin has been printed. If you have not pre-paid then you will receive a PA that you have 7 days to purchase. After that you will lose any preordering discount unless you have made prior arrangement with me because I will have assumed you no longer wanted the print and may resell it to someone else.

- Refunds for pre-orders will be given on request.

- I will do my best to print skins as soon as possible but life does happen. I will notify you of any long delays when possible. However, I plan on having at least part of the funds needed to print the skin at the time I post it here.

General Accent Cost:
500 gems / 600K Treasure / 1,250 Festival Currency* / 400 Levels^

(Mixed payments are fine.)

*Pre-orders require the first 5 slots filled with treasure/gem purchases. Any printed skin may be purchased with fest currency and does not have to be current/upcoming fest and mixed FC is fine. Limit one Fest Currency order per person per breed for pre-orders.

^Levels for select accents during Nature Dom Pushes.

UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[b]Currently Printing/Pre-orders: Slumber Party DtB[/b] [center][item=Skin: Slumber Party DtB][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/922679121140666368/1044288253584482417/slumberpreview.png[/img] Cost: 800 gems / 525 Levels / 900,000 treasure First run has been sold out. Taking pre-orders on a 2nd run. Wait list Slumber Party DtB Run #2 1-2. Lyvenex - CR Pending - Gems 3. Trinkets - Pending Gems 4. clowning - Pending treasure 5. MidnightMonarch - Pending 6. Lucanidae - pending 7. Sidegrinder - Paid
Currently Printing/Pre-orders: Slumber Party DtB

Skin: Slumber Party DtB

slumberpreview.png

Cost: 800 gems / 525 Levels / 900,000 treasure

First run has been sold out. Taking pre-orders on a 2nd run.

Wait list
Slumber Party DtB Run #2
1-2. Lyvenex - CR Pending - Gems
3. Trinkets - Pending Gems
4. clowning - Pending treasure
5. MidnightMonarch - Pending
6. Lucanidae - pending
7. Sidegrinder - Paid

|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[b]List of Printed Skins. [/b]If there are any copies in stock you may purchase off the AH or request a PA to be sent to you. Accents are listed for gems on the AH but I will sell for treasure or items if requested. Currently planning of reorganizing and retiring a bunch of these so get them while you can. [b]Current Accents and Skins. [/b]These will be printed as needed. [center] [item=Skin: Viridian Druidess WC] [item=Skin: Viridian Druid WC][/center] [columns] [b]Victory Jewels PC Arcane vs Shadow[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels AvS PC] [i]20 in Existence[/i] Cost: [b]500g / 550Kt[/B] [nextcol] [b]Victory Jewels PC Ice vs Lightning[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels IvL PC] [i]20 in Existence[/i] Cost: [b]500g / 500Kt[/B] [nextcol] [b]Victory Jewels PC Fire vs Light[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels FvL PC] [i]20 in Existence[/i] Cost: [b]500g / 500Kt[/B] [nextcol][b]Victory Jewels PC Earth vs Nature[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels EvN PC] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Cost: [b]500g / 550Kt[/B] [/columns] [br] [columns] [b]Victory Jewels PC Water vs Wind[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels WvW PC] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Cost: [b]500g / 550Kt[/B] [/columns] [br] [b]Retired. [/b] These will not be printed again. Limited possible quantities available. [columns] [b]Star Touched Arcane Festival Honorable Mention 2018[/b] [item=Accent: Star Touched] [i]20 in Existence[/i] Retired 1/13/19. [nextcol] [b]Chained Lightning[/b] [item=Accent: Chained Lightning] [i]20 in Existence[/i] Retired 1/13/19 [nextcol][b]FloraFly Guardian[/b] [item=Accent: FloraFly Guardian] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 2019ish [nextcol][b]Rose Parade Pink (Imp Female)[/b] [item=Accent: Rose Parade Pink Imp F] [i]10-20 in Existence[/i] Retired: 5/2020 [/columns] [columns] [b]Rose Parade Red (Imp Female)[/b] [item=Accent: Rose Parade Red Imp F] [i]20 in Existence[/i] Retired 5/2020 [nextcol] [b]Rose Parade Red (Imp Male)[/b] [item=Accent: Rose Parade Red Imp M] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 5/2020 [nextcol] [b]Rose Parade Red (Coatl Female)[/b] [item=Accent: Rose Parade Red Coatl F] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 5/2020 [nextcol] [/columns] [columns] [b]Victory Jewels RB Ice vs Lightning[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels IvL RB] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 5/2021 [nextcol] [b]Victory Jewels RB Fire vs Plague[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels FvP RB] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 5/2021 [nextcol] [b]Victory Jewels RB Fire vs Shadow[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels FvS RB] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 5/2021 [nextcol] [b]Victory Jewels RB Lightning vs Water[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels LvW RB] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 5/2021 [/columns] [br] [columns] [b]Victory Jewels RB Arcane vs Ice[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels AvI RB] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 5/2021[nextcol] [b]Victory Jewels PC Nature vs Plague[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels NvP PC] [i]30 in Existence[/i] Retired 3/2022[nextcol] [b]Victory Jewels WC Nature vs Plague[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels NvP WC] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 3/2022[nextcol] [b]Victory Jewels PC Nature vs Plague[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels NvP WCM] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 3/2022 [/columns] [columns] [b]Victory Jewels AB Nature vs Plague[/b] [item=Accent: Victory Jewels NvP AB] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 3/2022[nextcol] [b]Skin: Ignis Daimon IMP M[/b] [item=Skin: Ignis Daimon IMP M] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired 12/31/2021. [/columns] [columns][item=Accent: Thunder Phoenix] [i]10 in Existence[/i] Retired ? Never was reprinted.[nextcol] [item=Accent: Festive Snowfriends] [i]10-20 in Existence[/i] Planning on retiring this soon. [nextcol] [nextcol] [/columns] [font=Gabriola][color=#435905][size=7][b]Victory Jewels Accent Lore:[/b][/size] [color=#435905][size=5]In the age of conquest the eleven flights found themselves delighting in the joys of good-natured contests and feats of strength and stamina against each other in week long events. Hoards from both sides would break out their stored goods to shower the victors, participants and all who attended to witness these elaborate events. It was during these battles that rare gems would be showered upon the victors as a trophy of their valor, bravery, skill and cunning. Over time it became apparent that some of these beautiful gems took on a magic of their own, drawing power from the energy drawn from the crowd and the victors themselves. These special “Victory Jewels” as they had been named, take on the color of the battling flights, glowing brightly with the representing color of the flights. As the excitement swells the Victory Jewels pulse brighter and brighter, bathing all in the excitement of the conquest. Over time it has become custom that the jewels be fashioned into elaborate fine jewelry which the emissary of the event wears to represent both Flights during the events.[/font][/color][/size]
List of Printed Skins. If there are any copies in stock you may purchase off the AH or request a PA to be sent to you. Accents are listed for gems on the AH but I will sell for treasure or items if requested. Currently planning of reorganizing and retiring a bunch of these so get them while you can.

Current Accents and Skins. These will be printed as needed.
Skin: Viridian Druidess WC Skin: Viridian Druid WC

Victory Jewels PC
Arcane vs Shadow

Accent: Victory Jewels AvS PC
20 in Existence
Cost: 500g / 550Kt
Victory Jewels PC
Ice vs Lightning

Accent: Victory Jewels IvL PC
20 in Existence
Cost: 500g / 500Kt
Victory Jewels PC
Fire vs Light

Accent: Victory Jewels FvL PC
20 in Existence
Cost: 500g / 500Kt
Victory Jewels PC
Earth vs Nature

Accent: Victory Jewels EvN PC
10 in Existence

Victory Jewels PC
Water vs Wind

Accent: Victory Jewels WvW PC
10 in Existence

Retired. These will not be printed again. Limited possible quantities available.
Star Touched
Arcane Festival
Honorable Mention 2018

Accent: Star Touched
20 in Existence
Retired 1/13/19.
Chained Lightning
Accent: Chained Lightning
20 in Existence
Retired 1/13/19
FloraFly Guardian
Accent: FloraFly Guardian
10 in Existence
Retired 2019ish
Rose Parade Pink
(Imp Female)

Accent: Rose Parade Pink Imp F
10-20 in Existence
Retired: 5/2020
Rose Parade Red
(Imp Female)

Accent: Rose Parade Red Imp F
20 in Existence
Retired 5/2020
Rose Parade Red
(Imp Male)

Accent: Rose Parade Red Imp M
10 in Existence
Retired 5/2020
Rose Parade Red
(Coatl Female)

Accent: Rose Parade Red Coatl F
10 in Existence
Retired 5/2020
Victory Jewels RB
Ice vs Lightning

Accent: Victory Jewels IvL RB
10 in Existence
Retired 5/2021
Victory Jewels RB
Fire vs Plague

Accent: Victory Jewels FvP RB
10 in Existence
Retired 5/2021
Victory Jewels RB
Fire vs Shadow

Accent: Victory Jewels FvS RB
10 in Existence
Retired 5/2021
Victory Jewels RB
Lightning vs Water

Accent: Victory Jewels LvW RB
10 in Existence
Retired 5/2021

Victory Jewels RB
Arcane vs Ice

Accent: Victory Jewels AvI RB
10 in Existence
Retired 5/2021
Victory Jewels PC
Nature vs Plague

Accent: Victory Jewels NvP PC
30 in Existence
Retired 3/2022
Victory Jewels WC
Nature vs Plague

Accent: Victory Jewels NvP WC
10 in Existence
Retired 3/2022
Victory Jewels PC
Nature vs Plague

Accent: Victory Jewels NvP WCM
10 in Existence
Retired 3/2022
Victory Jewels AB
Nature vs Plague

Accent: Victory Jewels NvP AB
10 in Existence
Retired 3/2022
Skin: Ignis Daimon
IMP M

Skin: Ignis Daimon IMP M
10 in Existence
Retired 12/31/2021.

Accent: Thunder Phoenix
10 in Existence
Retired ? Never was reprinted.
Accent: Festive Snowfriends
10-20 in Existence
Planning on retiring this soon.

Victory Jewels Accent Lore:

In the age of conquest the eleven flights found themselves delighting in the joys of good-natured contests and feats of strength and stamina against each other in week long events. Hoards from both sides would break out their stored goods to shower the victors, participants and all who attended to witness these elaborate events. It was during these battles that rare gems would be showered upon the victors as a trophy of their valor, bravery, skill and cunning. Over time it became apparent that some of these beautiful gems took on a magic of their own, drawing power from the energy drawn from the crowd and the victors themselves. These special “Victory Jewels” as they had been named, take on the color of the battling flights, glowing brightly with the representing color of the flights. As the excitement swells the Victory Jewels pulse brighter and brighter, bathing all in the excitement of the conquest. Over time it has become custom that the jewels be fashioned into elaborate fine jewelry which the emissary of the event wears to represent both Flights during the events.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
RP Coatl Male Waiting list: (accent under reconstruction) 1. andersbegabt M [treasure] 2. Endofighter M 3. MistLeaf (gems) Resources: [url=https://duosora.github.io/dgaspv4/][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] And repeating keyword eliminator http://www.tracemyip.org/tools/remove-duplicate-words-in-text/
RP Coatl Male Waiting list: (accent under reconstruction)
1. andersbegabt M [treasure]
2. Endofighter M
3. MistLeaf (gems)

Resources:

ZdkXYy5.png

And repeating keyword eliminator
http://www.tracemyip.org/tools/remove-duplicate-words-in-text/
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon

Your skinscent is gorgeous. :)
@RaiStarDragon

Your skinscent is gorgeous. :)
earthtop.pngRavens Keep Highlanders :: Browncoat, naturally
@RenegadeTalonz Thank you! If I get enough interest I may print it otherwise I'll try again next year.
@RenegadeTalonz Thank you! If I get enough interest I may print it otherwise I'll try again next year.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Failed interest. [center][b]Light Bearer [/b] [/center] She comes without sound but her touch is soft and golden A gentle kiss upon the ground to bring fourth life, warmth and peace The radiance of her passing turns the seasons and energizes the soul She is the Dawn, the Sun, the Light She is the Light Bearer [img]https://i.imgur.com/TWr1R50.png[/img] Try on here: https://bit.ly/3vXOyst [b]First 9 Price: 700 gems / 925K Treasure / 1,250 Festival Currency*[/b] [b]After 9: 750 gems / 975K Treasure / 1,500 Festival Currency*[/b] 1. RaiStarDragon 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Previews: [img]https://i.imgur.com/dFjOzh4.png[/img] [center] [b]Skin: Sunshine and Rainbows[/b] Alt: Sunflowers and Rainbows, Just Be Happy, Love Light Life[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ycPXHds.png[/img] Try on here: https://bit.ly/3pmZ8qo [b]DISCOUNT PRICE: 550 gems / 720K Treasure / 1K Festival Currency*[/b] [i]Sometimes we all just need a bit of love and laughter, fun and sun. This derpy skin is just perfect for some light-hearted humor and the joy of good times. I made this to encourage people to be happy, a bit silly and enjoy the simple things in life. <3[/i] Selling at discounted price to share the love during Light fest. Must sell 9 to print. 1. Scripps 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Preview: [img]https://i.imgur.com/QLvp8ZX.png[/img]
Failed interest.
Light Bearer

She comes without sound but her touch is soft and golden
A gentle kiss upon the ground to bring fourth life, warmth and peace
The radiance of her passing turns the seasons and energizes the soul
She is the Dawn, the Sun, the Light
She is the Light Bearer

TWr1R50.png
Try on here: https://******/3vXOyst

First 9 Price: 700 gems / 925K Treasure / 1,250 Festival Currency*
After 9: 750 gems / 975K Treasure / 1,500 Festival Currency*

1. RaiStarDragon

Previews:

dFjOzh4.png

Skin: Sunshine and Rainbows
Alt: Sunflowers and Rainbows, Just Be Happy, Love Light Life
ycPXHds.png
Try on here: https://******/3pmZ8qo

DISCOUNT PRICE: 550 gems / 720K Treasure / 1K Festival Currency*

Sometimes we all just need a bit of love and laughter, fun and sun. This derpy skin is just perfect for some light-hearted humor and the joy of good times. I made this to encourage people to be happy, a bit silly and enjoy the simple things in life. <3

Selling at discounted price to share the love during Light fest. Must sell 9 to print.

1. Scripps

Preview:
QLvp8ZX.png
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon ping me if that starfall accent is made!! I love it to bits.
@RaiStarDragon ping me if that starfall accent is made!! I love it to bits.
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes Sure! I have in mind a female guardian. Do you want to be pinged for any and all? Is there a breed that you'd also like to see as well?
@Glacecakes Sure! I have in mind a female guardian. Do you want to be pinged for any and all? Is there a breed that you'd also like to see as well?
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon just the male pc, thanks!
@RaiStarDragon just the male pc, thanks!
iO2X60T.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25