Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 498 499 500 501 502 ... 869 870
@Overcoat That would be great, thank you very much!

aah sorry about the ping!
@Overcoat That would be great, thank you very much!

aah sorry about the ping!
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@findingpears Done! And no worries ^^
@findingpears Done! And no worries ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Hey could I be removed from all pinglists please?
Hey could I be removed from all pinglists please?
nBUwvfz.png
15ovz7K.png
q9EEy5M.png
WKtl2lb.png
Coliseum services
Commissions
@Hunter234322 Entry removed! ^^
@Hunter234322 Entry removed! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Hiyaa! Could I please be removed from any Obelisk pings? Thank you so much! ^^ You run a true public service....
Hiyaa! Could I please be removed from any Obelisk pings? Thank you so much! ^^ You run a true public service....
@marchpanes I removed Obelisk M & F from your entry ^^
@marchpanes I removed Obelisk M & F from your entry ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Can I be removed from all pinglists? Thanks!
Can I be removed from all pinglists? Thanks!
x5yAWHD.png
@NIGHTMERE

your entry has been removed <3
@NIGHTMERE

your entry has been removed <3
xujcaPA.gif
another question since i saw the rule: Do not ping twice from GASP for the same skin/accent, unless you're re-releasing it after a long hiatus/retirement of 6+ months.

does it apply to the situation where an accent being refined/remade due to lack of orders at the first time? it's still the "same" accent but with more details etc.
another question since i saw the rule: Do not ping twice from GASP for the same skin/accent, unless you're re-releasing it after a long hiatus/retirement of 6+ months.

does it apply to the situation where an accent being refined/remade due to lack of orders at the first time? it's still the "same" accent but with more details etc.
XFmTqdg.png >> SHOPS
chibi Arts
Skin & Accents
FR wishlist
@Shelybear If you've made a considerable amount of changes to your accent, then it's fine to ping for the new version ^^
@Shelybear If you've made a considerable amount of changes to your accent, then it's fine to ping for the new version ^^
ATLJ0at.png
1 2 ... 498 499 500 501 502 ... 869 870