Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 ... 869 870
Hi! Sorry to bother you all -- can you please remove me from all lists? Thank you so much!
Hi! Sorry to bother you all -- can you please remove me from all lists? Thank you so much!
j3zsWMV.png
@Caelyn

You're no bother!! I removed your entry ^^
@Caelyn

You're no bother!! I removed your entry ^^
Siggy.png
Ok so I'm not sure if I'm on list for new breeds or not but if I'm am can you please remove me from it? I'm not interested in Veilspun skins.
Ok so I'm not sure if I'm on list for new breeds or not but if I'm am can you please remove me from it? I'm not interested in Veilspun skins.
@Gryffion

I removed Veilspun M/F as well as New Breeds M/F from your entry ^^
@Gryffion

I removed Veilspun M/F as well as New Breeds M/F from your entry ^^
Siggy.png
I'm having trouble getting GASP pings to work. I made a pinglist and copied it into my skin sales thread, but when I post it, the pings don't show up. How can I fix this problem?
I'm having trouble getting GASP pings to work. I made a pinglist and copied it into my skin sales thread, but when I post it, the pings don't show up. How can I fix this problem?
luminaxforever.gif
@kyaveus Your pings worked fine ^^ We've formatted them so you don't have a literally 20+ cm long list of names in your post. But I got the ping, so don't worry. (Also, if you wanted to double check, you could have hit edit, or the quote button. All the pings would have been visible there.) If you can, please put back the link to GASP and the keywords though! Edit: Proof I got the ping ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/702625581119832225/780805385295626290/unknown.png[/img]
@kyaveus

Your pings worked fine ^^ We've formatted them so you don't have a literally 20+ cm long list of names in your post.

But I got the ping, so don't worry. (Also, if you wanted to double check, you could have hit edit, or the quote button. All the pings would have been visible there.)

If you can, please put back the link to GASP and the keywords though!

Edit: Proof I got the ping ^^
unknown.png
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
okay! thank you ^^
okay! thank you ^^
luminaxforever.gif
Could I be removed from GASP entirely?
Could I be removed from GASP entirely?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@yukitsukihana I've removed your entry! ^^
@yukitsukihana I've removed your entry! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Hello! Hope I'm not a bother but I've got a question, am I allowed to ask for several preference removals or would it just be easier to have my entry removed and start over?

I realized I made my possible pings too broad
Hello! Hope I'm not a bother but I've got a question, am I allowed to ask for several preference removals or would it just be easier to have my entry removed and start over?

I realized I made my possible pings too broad
.................. >Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png
.. rXl15F2.gif
.. .....
Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
1 2 ... 381 382 383 384 385 ... 869 870