Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 869 870
Could I be removed please? My gems can't handle it. Thank you
Could I be removed please? My gems can't handle it. Thank you
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
@BlobfishLord @Solanceae You've both been removed! ^^
@BlobfishLord @Solanceae You've both been removed! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
Hi, GASP crew! Please remove me from all pings; I'm good on UMAs for a while. Thank you!
Hi, GASP crew! Please remove me from all pings; I'm good on UMAs for a while. Thank you!
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@minnylynx Your entry has been removed! :D
@minnylynx Your entry has been removed! :D
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@Dydomio Thanks so much! :D
@Dydomio Thanks so much! :D
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
I'd like to be removed from the pinglist, thanks!
I'd like to be removed from the pinglist, thanks!
@SuddenlyJoxar

your entry has been removed <3
@SuddenlyJoxar

your entry has been removed <3
xujcaPA.gif
Could I have my Skydancer entry removed?
Could I have my Skydancer entry removed?
87cU1CK.gif
aa May/Willow
aa he/she/they
aa FR + 3
aa Accents
aa
aa
I thought I had selected no to interest checks, but I've gotten a few pings for that. Could you check that I am not on that ping list, please?
I thought I had selected no to interest checks, but I've gotten a few pings for that. Could you check that I am not on that ping list, please?
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@sinha27 Only one of your two entries had "wips" in the Do Not Pings, so I've added it to the one that was missing it! That entry is also missing the "auctions/offers" that your other entry has in its DNPs, so let me know if you'd like that added to it as well. GASP shouldn't be used for actual interest or price checks, however, so if you've gotten any pings that were phrased specifically like that, you can PM them to me and I'll take a look - just in case there was a misping somewhere :D
@sinha27 Only one of your two entries had "wips" in the Do Not Pings, so I've added it to the one that was missing it! That entry is also missing the "auctions/offers" that your other entry has in its DNPs, so let me know if you'd like that added to it as well. GASP shouldn't be used for actual interest or price checks, however, so if you've gotten any pings that were phrased specifically like that, you can PM them to me and I'll take a look - just in case there was a misping somewhere :D
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 869 870