Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 869 870
@wanderingworlds youve been removed from the list ~ :>
@wanderingworlds youve been removed from the list ~ :>
CvyoOwu.png
Is it possible to add vaporwave to my do not ping list?
Is it possible to add vaporwave to my do not ping list?
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
@SevenEggs

We don't currently have vaporwave as a keyword exactly; do any of the following existing keywords match what you're looking to exclude? Glitch, glow, bright/over-saturated/colors, and eye straining are some common ones used for vaporwave accents, but the nature of keywords is that adding those to your Do Not Pings may end up filtering out other non-vaporwave-themed accents as well.
@SevenEggs

We don't currently have vaporwave as a keyword exactly; do any of the following existing keywords match what you're looking to exclude? Glitch, glow, bright/over-saturated/colors, and eye straining are some common ones used for vaporwave accents, but the nature of keywords is that adding those to your Do Not Pings may end up filtering out other non-vaporwave-themed accents as well.
xujcaPA.gif
Ah, I see. Can I be taken off of GASP completely for now? Thank you :)
Ah, I see. Can I be taken off of GASP completely for now? Thank you :)
qesQFkT.gif
UTC +10/11
She/Her
FObX7rS.png
@SevenEggs

your entry has been removed <3
@SevenEggs

your entry has been removed <3
xujcaPA.gif
Could I be removed from the list? Thanks!
Could I be removed from the list? Thanks!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@salvation your entry has been removed~
@salvation your entry has been removed~
CvyoOwu.png
I pinged for a skincent but was then corrected that the size is an accent. I changed the price significantly since. Is it allowed for me to ping the list again (with the change from skincent to accent)? I'm sure I'm missing people because the price was a skincent price rather than an accent price
I pinged for a skincent but was then corrected that the size is an accent. I changed the price significantly since. Is it allowed for me to ping the list again (with the change from skincent to accent)? I'm sure I'm missing people because the price was a skincent price rather than an accent price
@kschaef
I'd like to be removed from the list, please.
Thank you!
I'd like to be removed from the list, please.
Thank you!
rvIMLeS.png
@kschaef
This rule is of note:
Quote:
Do not ping twice from GASP for the same skin/accent, unless you're re-releasing it after a long hiatus/retirement of 6+ months.

However, if you did not remove the pings you originally sent, you can edit the accent pinglist into that post and it will not ping people twice. Do note that this is only if you edit the same post you pinged in initially and you did not delete the original skincent pings. Otherwise it would be a double-ping. I took a look and it looks like you still have your pings in the original post, so you should be good to add in the accent pinglist!
@kschaef
This rule is of note:
Quote:
Do not ping twice from GASP for the same skin/accent, unless you're re-releasing it after a long hiatus/retirement of 6+ months.

However, if you did not remove the pings you originally sent, you can edit the accent pinglist into that post and it will not ping people twice. Do note that this is only if you edit the same post you pinged in initially and you did not delete the original skincent pings. Otherwise it would be a double-ping. I took a look and it looks like you still have your pings in the original post, so you should be good to add in the accent pinglist!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
1 2 ... 333 334 335 336 337 ... 869 870