Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 869 870
I'd like to change my GASP entry! I'm getting pinged for wayyy too many things right now and my tastes have changed.
I'd like to change my GASP entry! I'm getting pinged for wayyy too many things right now and my tastes have changed.
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
@lizaseedling @Skelisteri Done!

@Ophionyx Correct, you cannot. Only if you end up finding 7 more accents to sell, then you can.

@Serafin I've removed you. Feel free to fill out a new form ^^
@lizaseedling @Skelisteri Done!

@Ophionyx Correct, you cannot. Only if you end up finding 7 more accents to sell, then you can.

@Serafin I've removed you. Feel free to fill out a new form ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Thank you so much! Perfect!
@Tiriea

Thank you so much! Perfect!
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
@Lucatri
removed !
@Lucatri
removed !
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Thank you!
Thank you!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
Hi! Sorry to bother, but can I be added for Fae M entries?
Hi! Sorry to bother, but can I be added for Fae M entries?
tumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o3_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o4_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o7_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o9_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o5_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o8_100.pngtumblr_p1pevzwCm91wetvl4o3_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o2_100.pngtumblr_p1pevzwCm91wetvl4o4_100.pngtumblr_p1peutDq6K1wetvl4o10_100.gif
tumblr_p1pevzwCm91wetvl4o1_400.png
Recently added myself to the list but I think I missed the bit where I could choose to not be pinged for resale accents etc?

I'd only like to be pinged for new accents, so no auctions/resale. Thank you!
Recently added myself to the list but I think I missed the bit where I could choose to not be pinged for resale accents etc?

I'd only like to be pinged for new accents, so no auctions/resale. Thank you!
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@SkyCsxandr
Fae M is already in your list.

@SarcasticSketch
added auctions/offers, resell to your do not ping list!
@SkyCsxandr
Fae M is already in your list.

@SarcasticSketch
added auctions/offers, resell to your do not ping list!
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Could I please be removed from all pinglists? It's become difficult to navigate my pings
Could I please be removed from all pinglists? It's become difficult to navigate my pings

Could I be removed from the banescale list please? Thanks in advance :)
Could I be removed from the banescale list please? Thanks in advance :)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
1 2 ... 264 265 266 267 268 ... 869 870