Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 869 870
Yes please! And thank you :D
Yes please! And thank you :D
@Azabelle

Removed c:
@Azabelle

Removed c:
jA0Unwf.gif
Hi! Can Pride please be added to my do not ping list?
Hi! Can Pride please be added to my do not ping list?
@Ravenhearst

Of course! Done ^^
@Ravenhearst

Of course! Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hi there, could I be removed from all the breeds I'm currently down for except for Coatl M & F and Banescale M & F? Thanks!
Hi there, could I be removed from all the breeds I'm currently down for except for Coatl M & F and Banescale M & F? Thanks!
1XvTtel.png
Please add me to Gaoler M/F lists and Banescale M/F lists. I think that just means that I need to be pinged for all new breeds?

The easiest way to change mine is probably to switch me to 'Ping for Everything' tbh.

Thank you!
Please add me to Gaoler M/F lists and Banescale M/F lists. I think that just means that I need to be pinged for all new breeds?

The easiest way to change mine is probably to switch me to 'Ping for Everything' tbh.

Thank you!
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@rufusdrumknott
Done c:

@Oriel
I've added Gaoler M/F, Banescale M/F, Bogsneak M/F, and New Breed M/F to your entry, so now you should be pinged for absolutely everything. New Breed M/F act as indicators for which entries will have a new breed automatically added to them when the breed is implemented in GASP ^^
@rufusdrumknott
Done c:

@Oriel
I've added Gaoler M/F, Banescale M/F, Bogsneak M/F, and New Breed M/F to your entry, so now you should be pinged for absolutely everything. New Breed M/F act as indicators for which entries will have a new breed automatically added to them when the breed is implemented in GASP ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Can you please add me to the pinglist for all dragons? thanks!
Can you please add me to the pinglist for all dragons? thanks!
I. he/him
II. skin wishlist
III. apparel wishlist
IV. featured dragon
@Asimiii

I've added all 16 breeds to your entry. Would you like to have New Breed M/F added as well?
@Asimiii

I've added all 16 breeds to your entry. Would you like to have New Breed M/F added as well?
jA0Unwf.gif
Hi I'd like Banescale M & F to me added to my pings :)
Hi I'd like Banescale M & F to me added to my pings :)
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 869 870