Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 248 249
Hello! Could "resell" be added to my do not ping list? Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello! Could "resell" be added to my do not ping list? Thank you
AERjGat.png
hi! did you guys remove "glow" from the keywords? I use that pretty often since it's my thing. now what should I tag my bioluminous accents?
hi! did you guys remove "glow" from the keywords? I use that pretty often since it's my thing. now what should I tag my bioluminous accents?
Yzwbwzj.png
@Renarin
Sure! I've removed it to both of your entries ^^

@bioluminosity
We have not removed the "glow" keyword from GASP. We did recently switch sheets though; I'm now noticing that there's a couple other keywords missing from the site's list as well. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! We'll try to get it fixed ASAP!
@Renarin
Sure! I've removed it to both of your entries ^^

@bioluminosity
We have not removed the "glow" keyword from GASP. We did recently switch sheets though; I'm now noticing that there's a couple other keywords missing from the site's list as well. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! We'll try to get it fixed ASAP!
could I please be set to "resale only"? (as in, I don't want to be pinged for interest checks or preorders, just accents/skins that have already been printed) thank you!
could I please be set to "resale only"? (as in, I don't want to be pinged for interest checks or preorders, just accents/skins that have already been printed) thank you!
52246082.png
@Trilonyte

So would you want to be pinged when an accent artist releases an accent, but does *not* use preorders as the sale method?
@Trilonyte

So would you want to be pinged when an accent artist releases an accent, but does *not* use preorders as the sale method?
@Starrlight

Yeah, that! As long as the accent is already an item?

(I'm having issues with imgur links, so I can't see unprinted accents. The item still works fine, though.)
@Starrlight

Yeah, that! As long as the accent is already an item?

(I'm having issues with imgur links, so I can't see unprinted accents. The item still works fine, though.)
52246082.png
Could you please remove my entry? Thanks.
Edit: typo
Could you please remove my entry? Thanks.
Edit: typo
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace NRXYvEz.gif
@Rabigrace
Of course! I've removed your entry ^^

@Trilonyte
GASP doesn't have anything to differentiate between not-printed and printed accents/skins. It's another layer of complexity and there hasn't been enough interest in such a differentiation to justify it. I am by no means a tech expert, but it sounds like imgur is being blocked from loading. Possibly by your wifi? Sorry I couldn't be of more help D:
@Rabigrace
Of course! I've removed your entry ^^

@Trilonyte
GASP doesn't have anything to differentiate between not-printed and printed accents/skins. It's another layer of complexity and there hasn't been enough interest in such a differentiation to justify it. I am by no means a tech expert, but it sounds like imgur is being blocked from loading. Possibly by your wifi? Sorry I couldn't be of more help D:
@Starrlight no worries! Please just remove me from interest checks and preorders, then!

If I'm able to get this sorted out, I'll let you know!
@Starrlight no worries! Please just remove me from interest checks and preorders, then!

If I'm able to get this sorted out, I'll let you know!
52246082.png
@Trilonyte

We don't allow interest checks in the first place so you should be fine on that front. However, we don't have anything on GASP to differentiate between preorders and direct sale either. Again, more complexity and not enough interest ^^;
@Trilonyte

We don't allow interest checks in the first place so you should be fine on that front. However, we don't have anything on GASP to differentiate between preorders and direct sale either. Again, more complexity and not enough interest ^^;
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 248 249