Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.0___
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 386 387
Could I be removed from all pinglists? Thanks so much :3
Could I be removed from all pinglists? Thanks so much :3
@phoeniixfire
All updated c:

@Skydust
Sure! I've removed your three entries.

@bioluminosity
Just so you know, "glow" should be back on the list now! ^^

@phoeniixfire
All updated c:

@Skydust
Sure! I've removed your three entries.

@bioluminosity
Just so you know, "glow" should be back on the list now! ^^

Thank u!!
Thank u!!
I6scFx6.png
@Hahoe @Winterdreary @Dohmalore @Reefknot @Ellapinky @Moonlace @youmeanies @NirnrootNoises @AstraLily @scared @dransnake @Kunikida Hello all! You're being pinged because, 1, you were in some way impacted by a caching error that dragged people who'd already been removed from GASP back onto the pinglists, and 2, helped us by reporting the issue and/or answering our questions. So here's a quick belated update! On November 20th, we switched GASP to a new sheet, which should no longer put anyone back on to pinglists that shouldn't be there in the first place [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
@Hahoe @Winterdreary @Dohmalore @Reefknot @Ellapinky @Moonlace @youmeanies @NirnrootNoises @AstraLily @scared @dransnake @Kunikida

Hello all! You're being pinged because, 1, you were in some way impacted by a caching error that dragged people who'd already been removed from GASP back onto the pinglists, and 2, helped us by reporting the issue and/or answering our questions.

So here's a quick belated update! On November 20th, we switched GASP to a new sheet, which should no longer put anyone back on to pinglists that shouldn't be there in the first place

Awesome! Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated :D
Awesome! Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated :D
Free lv25 brewing. Thread here!
Oh good! I'm glad that got fixed! I'm happy I was able to help ^w^
Oh good! I'm glad that got fixed! I'm happy I was able to help ^w^
hwxM86P.png Shadow Dom Org
FR+1
She/her pronouns!
Freelance artist
ShaDOM Discord
gold_sword.gif galaxy_love.gif jmOzXMH.png
Thanks for the update, good to hear it's solved ^^
Thanks for the update, good to hear it's solved ^^
Awesome, thank you~
Awesome, thank you~
Thank you so much! I appreciate all your efforts <3
Thank you so much! I appreciate all your efforts <3
y61dWJx.png
@Flora

Hm, I'm not sure why actually. Sometimes we just forget to add a keyword to the form in all the places that it should be added. I've added it to the form now >.>; Thank you for bringing it up! I've also added "limited" to your do not pings.
@Flora

Hm, I'm not sure why actually. Sometimes we just forget to add a keyword to the form in all the places that it should be added. I've added it to the form now >.>; Thank you for bringing it up! I've also added "limited" to your do not pings.
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 386 387