Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.0___
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 385 386
@Rabigrace
Of course! I've removed your entry ^^

@Trilonyte
GASP doesn't have anything to differentiate between not-printed and printed accents/skins. It's another layer of complexity and there hasn't been enough interest in such a differentiation to justify it. I am by no means a tech expert, but it sounds like imgur is being blocked from loading. Possibly by your wifi? Sorry I couldn't be of more help D:
@Rabigrace
Of course! I've removed your entry ^^

@Trilonyte
GASP doesn't have anything to differentiate between not-printed and printed accents/skins. It's another layer of complexity and there hasn't been enough interest in such a differentiation to justify it. I am by no means a tech expert, but it sounds like imgur is being blocked from loading. Possibly by your wifi? Sorry I couldn't be of more help D:
@Starrlight no worries! Please just remove me from interest checks and preorders, then!

If I'm able to get this sorted out, I'll let you know!
@Starrlight no worries! Please just remove me from interest checks and preorders, then!

If I'm able to get this sorted out, I'll let you know!
trilo
she/her
wishlist
@Trilonyte

We don't allow interest checks in the first place so you should be fine on that front. However, we don't have anything on GASP to differentiate between preorders and direct sale either. Again, more complexity and not enough interest ^^;
@Trilonyte

We don't allow interest checks in the first place so you should be fine on that front. However, we don't have anything on GASP to differentiate between preorders and direct sale either. Again, more complexity and not enough interest ^^;
@Starrlight Oh, sorry! Just checked the form and I guess I was thinking of something else. Thank you anyways! <3
@Starrlight Oh, sorry! Just checked the form and I guess I was thinking of something else. Thank you anyways! <3
trilo
she/her
wishlist
Could I please be removed from all pinglists? Thank you!
Could I please be removed from all pinglists? Thank you!
jPdGQf9.gif
Hello! I'd like to be removed from all pinglists please!
Hello! I'd like to be removed from all pinglists please!
art_button.pngbreeding_card_button.png
@ShinyWoobat @LittleParade

All removed! ^^
@ShinyWoobat @LittleParade

All removed! ^^
Hey, could I be removed please? :)
Hey, could I be removed please? :)
  • +9 FR time
  • no impulse control & too many G1 projects
  • friendly but socially awkward and shy
  • yes, I'm kinda cringy - deal with it xD
@MotherOfFlame

Of course! Done c:
@MotherOfFlame

Of course! Done c:
Can I have my breed preferences updated to Coatl M, Guardian M/F, Imperial M/F, Nocturne F, Pearlcatcher M/F, Wildclaw M/F. And can the following be added to my do not ping list: auctions/offers, all the flights (except plague and shadow), wips, cute, markings.
Can I have my breed preferences updated to Coatl M, Guardian M/F, Imperial M/F, Nocturne F, Pearlcatcher M/F, Wildclaw M/F. And can the following be added to my do not ping list: auctions/offers, all the flights (except plague and shadow), wips, cute, markings.
I hoard Vengeful Claws | Levelling Services | Transmute for Profit

e072ba50f4e0562645861ad6489fd252.png

JdKM3hY.png

vpGtVWG.png
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 385 386