Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ___G.A.S.P. v2.0___
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 383 384
@Marge @Hoodies

Sure! All removed c:
@Marge @Hoodies

Sure! All removed c:
Could I please be removed from any pinglists? Thanks! c:
Could I please be removed from any pinglists? Thanks! c:
FY899s2.png
Could I please be removed from the lists? Thank you! ouo
Could I please be removed from the lists? Thank you! ouo
adopt_shop_revamp_sig.pngsig_banner.pngart_shop_banner.png
@shinrinyoku @Hayobun

All removed :D
@shinrinyoku @Hayobun

All removed :D
Hello! Could "resell" be added to my do not ping list? Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello! Could "resell" be added to my do not ping list? Thank you
RGcwvcm.jpg
hi! did you guys remove "glow" from the keywords? I use that pretty often since it's my thing. now what should I tag my bioluminous accents?
hi! did you guys remove "glow" from the keywords? I use that pretty often since it's my thing. now what should I tag my bioluminous accents?
I6scFx6.png
@Renarin
Sure! I've removed it to both of your entries ^^

@bioluminosity
We have not removed the "glow" keyword from GASP. We did recently switch sheets though; I'm now noticing that there's a couple other keywords missing from the site's list as well. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! We'll try to get it fixed ASAP!
@Renarin
Sure! I've removed it to both of your entries ^^

@bioluminosity
We have not removed the "glow" keyword from GASP. We did recently switch sheets though; I'm now noticing that there's a couple other keywords missing from the site's list as well. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! We'll try to get it fixed ASAP!
could I please be set to "resale only"? (as in, I don't want to be pinged for interest checks or preorders, just accents/skins that have already been printed) thank you!
could I please be set to "resale only"? (as in, I don't want to be pinged for interest checks or preorders, just accents/skins that have already been printed) thank you!
trilo
she/her
wishlist
@Trilonyte

So would you want to be pinged when an accent artist releases an accent, but does *not* use preorders as the sale method?
@Trilonyte

So would you want to be pinged when an accent artist releases an accent, but does *not* use preorders as the sale method?
@Starrlight

Yeah, that! As long as the accent is already an item?

(I'm having issues with imgur links, so I can't see unprinted accents. The item still works fine, though.)
@Starrlight

Yeah, that! As long as the accent is already an item?

(I'm having issues with imgur links, so I can't see unprinted accents. The item still works fine, though.)
trilo
she/her
wishlist
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 383 384