Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 209 210 211 212 213 ... 869 870
@Zytorian
Done! c:

@kveikur
I've talked it over with another mod, and- as you've mentioned, vaporwave and related aesthetics usually can be aptly covered by existing keywords: bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eye straining, glitch, glow. With that in mind, at the moment there hasn't been enough requests/expressed interest for a keyword specifically for vaporwave/synthwave (outrun)/etc. to warrant adding it.
We like to keep the keyword list at succinct as possible, because the more keywords there are, the clunkier the pinglist creation site is to use. We're open to considering such a keyword in the future though! ^^

@Zytorian
Done! c:

@kveikur
I've talked it over with another mod, and- as you've mentioned, vaporwave and related aesthetics usually can be aptly covered by existing keywords: bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eye straining, glitch, glow. With that in mind, at the moment there hasn't been enough requests/expressed interest for a keyword specifically for vaporwave/synthwave (outrun)/etc. to warrant adding it.
We like to keep the keyword list at succinct as possible, because the more keywords there are, the clunkier the pinglist creation site is to use. We're open to considering such a keyword in the future though! ^^

jA0Unwf.gif
howdy, could i be removed from gasp please? it’s been a good run, but these alerts are killing me lol. super appreciate it, thanks :-)
howdy, could i be removed from gasp please? it’s been a good run, but these alerts are killing me lol. super appreciate it, thanks :-)
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Hi! Can I be removed from 'resell, auction/offer' pings, if possible?
Hi! Can I be removed from 'resell, auction/offer' pings, if possible?
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@jockey
Removed! ^^

@Foxe
I've added "resell" and "auctions/offers" to your do not pings :D
@jockey
Removed! ^^

@Foxe
I've added "resell" and "auctions/offers" to your do not pings :D
jA0Unwf.gif
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
I think I might have accidentally missed marking "no eyes/eldritch" or a similar one, can that be edited? Thanks!
I think I might have accidentally missed marking "no eyes/eldritch" or a similar one, can that be edited? Thanks!
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@minervamaga

I've added "eldritch" to your do not pings.

We have an "eyes (realistic)" keyword and an "eyes (stylized/symbolic)" keyword. Would you like to not be pinged for both? Or just one of them?
@minervamaga

I've added "eldritch" to your do not pings.

We have an "eyes (realistic)" keyword and an "eyes (stylized/symbolic)" keyword. Would you like to not be pinged for both? Or just one of them?
jA0Unwf.gif
@starrlight Let's go with both. Multigaze creeps me out a tad, so better to be safe.
@starrlight Let's go with both. Multigaze creeps me out a tad, so better to be safe.
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@minervamaga

Alrighty! I've added both keywords about eyes to your do not pings C:
@minervamaga