Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ::Icarus' Flight:: [Banescale F]
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
@Scryzze
Can I get a slot for Warriors of Flame?
@Scryzze
Can I get a slot for Warriors of Flame?
tumblr_p71nuwsSZC1tj7j10o1_75sq.giftumblr_p71nuwsSZC1tj7j10o2_75sq.gifvbbq61.png
@Rythen
Absolutely!
@Rythen
Absolutely!
gifmaker_org_kjrkoq_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjso.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__1__by_scryzzethekat-dchcigs.gifJPa8Sca.gifwebp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gifroleplay_icon_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjs9.gif
@Scryzze
Can I get a slot for Warriors of Flame as well? And may I ask when the payment is due?
@Scryzze
Can I get a slot for Warriors of Flame as well? And may I ask when the payment is due?
b90d7775a547c1cee599c363536bafabcc110d5c.png
@Rythen @Nesu @Arra @dinguschi @AdminAbnormal @guzzoleen @MalisVitterfolk
I'm now accepting payment for the fifth run of Warriors of Flame! I'll get it sent in to print once I get enough gems to cover the blueprints.

@fredddio
Absolutely! I'll start accepting payment for the fifth run as of now, since we have enough people to get that sent in. Payment isn't strictly due until three days from now, so you can send it in today or Sunday.
@Rythen @Nesu @Arra @dinguschi @AdminAbnormal @guzzoleen @MalisVitterfolk
I'm now accepting payment for the fifth run of Warriors of Flame! I'll get it sent in to print once I get enough gems to cover the blueprints.

@fredddio
Absolutely! I'll start accepting payment for the fifth run as of now, since we have enough people to get that sent in. Payment isn't strictly due until three days from now, so you can send it in today or Sunday.
gifmaker_org_kjrkoq_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjso.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__1__by_scryzzethekat-dchcigs.gifJPa8Sca.gifwebp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gifroleplay_icon_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjs9.gif
One slot for Warriors of Flame please!
One slot for Warriors of Flame please!
ky82ASU.gif
@Scryzze Is there a remaining slot for [b]Warriors of Flame[/b]? If so, I would love to buy a copy of this accent, which is absolutely gorgeous! [emoji=banescale love size=2]
@Scryzze
Is there a remaining slot for Warriors of Flame? If so, I would love to buy a copy of this accent, which is absolutely gorgeous!
xxxxxxxxdeitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gifxxx
Female
She/Her
French (+9 FR time)
xxxitem_nocturnal_dust_by_dogi_crimson-daazawz.gifxxx
xxx
xxx
xxxdeitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
Pixels by DogiCrimson
@kijauni @Yukivrali
There's two slots left on run 5, so I can go ahead and add you both there!
@kijauni @Yukivrali
There's two slots left on run 5, so I can go ahead and add you both there!
@Scryzze

Could I get my copy sent in a PM? Sorry, I should have mentioned this earlier but I am traveling for a bit. Unsure of FR access.
@Scryzze

Could I get my copy sent in a PM? Sorry, I should have mentioned this earlier but I am traveling for a bit. Unsure of FR access.
8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngYr0dYV1.png
@Scryzze Thank you! I'll send the payement right away then! :)
@Scryzze Thank you! I'll send the payement right away then! :)
xxxxxxxxdeitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gifxxx
Female
She/Her
French (+9 FR time)
xxxitem_nocturnal_dust_by_dogi_crimson-daazawz.gifxxx
xxx
xxx
xxxdeitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif
Pixels by DogiCrimson
@Scryzze
Are there still any slots for Warriors of Flame? If so I would love one. I missed this accent somehow. :)
@Scryzze
Are there still any slots for Warriors of Flame? If so I would love one. I missed this accent somehow. :)
Wte5MVc.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92