Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ◊ Deus' Emporium
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37
@Starwolfs Here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ujg7tQc.png[/img]
@Starwolfs

Here you go!
Ujg7tQc.png
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@DeadeyeWhiskey omg its PERFECT...... Please put me down for a slot!! <3
@DeadeyeWhiskey omg its PERFECT...... Please put me down for a slot!! <3
She/They | Noodle Adopts | Skins/Accents |
@Starwolfs

Got ya down!

I need two more slots filled in order to print!
@Starwolfs

Got ya down!

I need two more slots filled in order to print!
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
h3hyeue.png
@DeadeyeWhiskey

Finally got the gems! May I grab a slot, please? :D
@DeadeyeWhiskey

Finally got the gems! May I grab a slot, please? :D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm

Yep, got you down!
@CometStorm

Yep, got you down!
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
h3hyeue.png
@DeadeyeWhiskey

I know you need one more to submit the skin. I was wondering if you would like me to send the gems now or if you would rather wait until you got 7?

thanks ;)
@DeadeyeWhiskey

I know you need one more to submit the skin. I was wondering if you would like me to send the gems now or if you would rather wait until you got 7?

thanks ;)
UbXQ54R.jpg
@Hardycat

If the slot does not fill soon I'll end up covering it with my own funds, so payment asap would actually be appreciated!

@dandyfrau @Ranmaru @SarcasticHawke @Starwolfs @CometStorm

Please see above; I only have enough personal funds to cover two of the slots not being prepaid at this time. If you are unable to pay within the next few days please let me know! I won't be mad or anything, I just need to know.
@Hardycat

If the slot does not fill soon I'll end up covering it with my own funds, so payment asap would actually be appreciated!

@dandyfrau @Ranmaru @SarcasticHawke @Starwolfs @CometStorm

Please see above; I only have enough personal funds to cover two of the slots not being prepaid at this time. If you are unable to pay within the next few days please let me know! I won't be mad or anything, I just need to know.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
h3hyeue.png
@DeadeyeWhiskey Hey!! I had to do the same for my skin too recently lol, I don't blame you! I'll send the payment right now to help you out <3
@DeadeyeWhiskey Hey!! I had to do the same for my skin too recently lol, I don't blame you! I'll send the payment right now to help you out <3
She/They | Noodle Adopts | Skins/Accents |
@DeadeyeWhiskey

Gotcha! Sending gems :D
@DeadeyeWhiskey

Gotcha! Sending gems :D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@dandyfrau @Ranmaru @SarcasticHawke @Hardycat @Starwolfs @CometStorm

Hello! Pinging y'all again to let you know that the skincent has been printed and I'll be sending out the copies shortly! I'll be sending them out via Private Auction for 1t to those who prepaid, which is all of you, to avoid hiccups with the CR system. If you do not see the auction within the next hour or so, please let me know.
@dandyfrau @Ranmaru @SarcasticHawke @Hardycat @Starwolfs @CometStorm

Hello! Pinging y'all again to let you know that the skincent has been printed and I'll be sending out the copies shortly! I'll be sending them out via Private Auction for 1t to those who prepaid, which is all of you, to avoid hiccups with the CR system. If you do not see the auction within the next hour or so, please let me know.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
h3hyeue.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37