Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ado’s accents
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@ado Ohh, okay ;v; I loved lirim, cuz the way the eyes were done were perfect.

I'm a bit bummed but understand!! Hope you have a good one outside of FR. <3
@ado Ohh, okay ;v; I loved lirim, cuz the way the eyes were done were perfect.

I'm a bit bummed but understand!! Hope you have a good one outside of FR. <3
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Aidan yeah lirim was by far my best and most favorite accent I've ever done :'D real sorry but! never say never, once I've gotten **** irl together and am in a more comfortable position to continue doing accents then I might still come back to do them ; v ;
@Aidan yeah lirim was by far my best and most favorite accent I've ever done :'D real sorry but! never say never, once I've gotten **** irl together and am in a more comfortable position to continue doing accents then I might still come back to do them ; v ;
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@Ado I am sorry to see you go, you are one of my favorite artists and even though we don’t really converse or anything, it’s because I am the biggest introvert that ever introverted and not because you aren’t one of my favorite people on here.

I’ll be watching this space for any more WIPs you release, and I might even have to give in an get a Twitter account just so I can still follow you, lol.

I wish you always the best of luck and the greatest of happiness in whatever you choose to pursue from here on out, and don’t ever hesitate to say hi if you drop in here even for a moment.
@Ado I am sorry to see you go, you are one of my favorite artists and even though we don’t really converse or anything, it’s because I am the biggest introvert that ever introverted and not because you aren’t one of my favorite people on here.

I’ll be watching this space for any more WIPs you release, and I might even have to give in an get a Twitter account just so I can still follow you, lol.

I wish you always the best of luck and the greatest of happiness in whatever you choose to pursue from here on out, and don’t ever hesitate to say hi if you drop in here even for a moment.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
[center][font=calibri]plague deserved better wip.png [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/762087062026846279/775928264739913739/skin_spiral_m_dragon.png[/img]
plague deserved better wip.png
skin_spiral_m_dragon.png
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71