Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ado’s accents
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Slot please!
Slot please!
So sad to see such a sweet and skilled artist go, hope you find happiness wherever you end up and maybe, one day, FR will spark some interest again. Maybe.

Can't wait to see the rest of these skins, here's a good lucc bump.
So sad to see such a sweet and skilled artist go, hope you find happiness wherever you end up and maybe, one day, FR will spark some interest again. Maybe.

Can't wait to see the rest of these skins, here's a good lucc bump.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
slot for farewell please!
slot for farewell please!
gshnxbP.png
Ohhh wow this is beautiful, so sad to see you go </3 Hopefully I can gather funds for this or one of your upcoming ones before theyre totally gone :D
Ohhh wow this is beautiful, so sad to see you go </3 Hopefully I can gather funds for this or one of your upcoming ones before theyre totally gone :D
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
I'd love a slot if possible. Sad to see you go!
I'd love a slot if possible. Sad to see you go!
___________sLfYs59.png 41be7dbce5308309549cd31b71cea10d421cae23.png
817945624bead3d28d83bbfdde7866f9f8e5253c.png
yPlj8ew.png
a0hAMJk.png
5hF3FGk.png
L3BuOXD.png
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png
@ado
Hello again! Sorry to bug you about this, but since you're leaving I figured I'd take a shot in the dark and ask if you might have any spare copies of an old skin -

I know it's a long shot, but I've been trying to hunt it down for a while.

No worries at all if not - thanks so much for your time either way!
@ado
Hello again! Sorry to bug you about this, but since you're leaving I figured I'd take a shot in the dark and ask if you might have any spare copies of an old skin -

I know it's a long shot, but I've been trying to hunt it down for a while.

No worries at all if not - thanks so much for your time either way!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@ado

I'd like a slot for Farewell if they're still available, please.

Also, I'm curious about the accent Accent: a vague recollection. If you happen to have any copies on hand, I'd be interested in buying them.

It's sad to see you go. I wish you luck in whatever you do next.
@ado

I'd like a slot for Farewell if they're still available, please.

Also, I'm curious about the accent Accent: a vague recollection. If you happen to have any copies on hand, I'd be interested in buying them.

It's sad to see you go. I wish you luck in whatever you do next.
@ado

A slot for Farewell, please.
@ado

A slot for Farewell, please.
@ado

I saw your custom skin slots are semi open, and I was wondering what that entailed? I'd love to get a custom accent before you went, but I understand if you don't want to. ;v;
@ado

I saw your custom skin slots are semi open, and I was wondering what that entailed? I'd love to get a custom accent before you went, but I understand if you don't want to. ;v;
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Solinary @Calibris I'm afraid I don't have any accents on hand other than the ones I'm currently selling on my leaving fr thread ; v ;

@Aidan I'm afraid what that means is that I didn't update my posts :pensive: I'm not going to be doing customs anymore, though I might eventually open up slots through twitter if there's enough interest to keep doing them even after I'm gone
@Solinary @Calibris I'm afraid I don't have any accents on hand other than the ones I'm currently selling on my leaving fr thread ; v ;

@Aidan I'm afraid what that means is that I didn't update my posts :pensive: I'm not going to be doing customs anymore, though I might eventually open up slots through twitter if there's enough interest to keep doing them even after I'm gone
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71