Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Caecilius' Skin Corner(closed)
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 206 207
@Caecilius
I'll take a slot for the Lights Guardian!
@Caecilius
I'll take a slot for the Lights Guardian!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
@Basileia I am, but it also depends on the complexity and subject. If you want further information please PM me. Just noting, a base price is going to be 1000g and up for the art along with the accent/skin blueprint's price.

@VariantLoki Thank you, adding you to a slot
@Basileia I am, but it also depends on the complexity and subject. If you want further information please PM me. Just noting, a base price is going to be 1000g and up for the art along with the accent/skin blueprint's price.

@VariantLoki Thank you, adding you to a slot
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
@Caecilius
I sent you a PM :)
Thanks!
@Caecilius
I sent you a PM :)
Thanks!
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@SarcasticHawke @Raan @Maybelline @swegnweg @simplyNefarious @RandomPurple @Lionsong @Lemonsinasoup @transluxray

I am so sorry but the skin is going to be delayed. It has to be sent in again due to lines and shadows not being dark enough. I hope you can understand. If you want to drop your slot, please let me know so that I can send your payment back.
@SarcasticHawke @Raan @Maybelline @swegnweg @simplyNefarious @RandomPurple @Lionsong @Lemonsinasoup @transluxray

I am so sorry but the skin is going to be delayed. It has to be sent in again due to lines and shadows not being dark enough. I hope you can understand. If you want to drop your slot, please let me know so that I can send your payment back.
Hello! I’ve kind of fallen out of love with FR, not completely, but not enough to find a dragon for this um. I’d like my pay back, so I can use it on something I’m actually going to enjoy and not just have it sitting in my hoard ^^’ Hope you understand!! I absolutely love it, but I just don’t think I’ll be using it :(
Hello! I’ve kind of fallen out of love with FR, not completely, but not enough to find a dragon for this um. I’d like my pay back, so I can use it on something I’m actually going to enjoy and not just have it sitting in my hoard ^^’ Hope you understand!! I absolutely love it, but I just don’t think I’ll be using it :(
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
@Caecilius
No worries! I'm fine with waiting :3
@Caecilius
No worries! I'm fine with waiting :3
xaSAEKjz.png0YL5wqT.png x
it/its
skin shop
wishlist
x
art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@Caecilius It's no problem! I'd love to have the skin whenever it does arrive.
@Caecilius It's no problem! I'd love to have the skin whenever it does arrive.
Hey, I bought your skin Windsock Friend off the AH! Just wanted to say that I like the idea of using the tail for this. The simple horn and waist adornments tie it together and as you can see they work fine with Gnarlhorns. Nice job! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52320014][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/523201/52320014_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hey, I bought your skin Windsock Friend off the AH! Just wanted to say that I like the idea of using the tail for this. The simple horn and waist adornments tie it together and as you can see they work fine with Gnarlhorns. Nice job!
52320014_350.png
4Dclvwp.png
@Savato Oh! I am so glad that you like it and that it works with gnarlhorns! Thank you so much!!![emoji=gaoler star size=1]
@Savato Oh! I am so glad that you like it and that it works with gnarlhorns! Thank you so much!!!
@Caecilius

Could I be on the pinglist for a Pumpkin Harvest reprint? Thanks!
@Caecilius

Could I be on the pinglist for a Pumpkin Harvest reprint? Thanks!
Buying Food UMAs
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 206 207