Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ShroudratSkns] Chill Vibes on AH
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 139 140
@shroudrat Neat! I've read up on the sponsored version and from what I've understood the main difference between that and the custom is the price & my influence on the design (so understandably I would have less influence on the final result of the sponsored version vs. making a custom to my specific requirements) right?

@shroudrat Neat! I've read up on the sponsored version and from what I've understood the main difference between that and the custom is the price & my influence on the design (so understandably I would have less influence on the final result of the sponsored version vs. making a custom to my specific requirements) right?

iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo Essentially, yes!

Sponsoring an accent to add to a series costs nothing but the blueprints and gets you 5 of the 10 copies printed from those blueprints, but you get much less input into the design. "I want a male version of x accent" or "I want you to do an Earth themed version of y." If it's a design I want to do, or I think it will sell well, I'll accept and do it, but the design is my choice, though I may check in to show you progress. A sponsored accent can also be reprinted at my discretion.

A custom would have a gem or $ cost on top of the blueprints, I'd be checking in throughout to make sure it's exactly what you want, and when it's finished it cannot be reprinted except by your request.
@Fujo Essentially, yes!

Sponsoring an accent to add to a series costs nothing but the blueprints and gets you 5 of the 10 copies printed from those blueprints, but you get much less input into the design. "I want a male version of x accent" or "I want you to do an Earth themed version of y." If it's a design I want to do, or I think it will sell well, I'll accept and do it, but the design is my choice, though I may check in to show you progress. A sponsored accent can also be reprinted at my discretion.

A custom would have a gem or $ cost on top of the blueprints, I'd be checking in throughout to make sure it's exactly what you want, and when it's finished it cannot be reprinted except by your request.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat
It's a shame I missed my chance at getting that Ancestral Illumination accent, but I'd love to be put on a pinglist for any reprinted or new Gaoler skins/accents please!
@shroudrat
It's a shame I missed my chance at getting that Ancestral Illumination accent, but I'd love to be put on a pinglist for any reprinted or new Gaoler skins/accents please!
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
@shroudrat Thanks for teh more detailed explanation <3 Would you be open for me to sponsor a male version of Manticore Gold Jewelry then? Since I really dont want anything different to the female version that would justify me making it a custom accent.

Should I send you a blueprint over for it now?

I'd definitely be interested to commission you for $ for a proper custom accent in the future, but for now a sponsored accent would be much appreciated!
@shroudrat Thanks for teh more detailed explanation <3 Would you be open for me to sponsor a male version of Manticore Gold Jewelry then? Since I really dont want anything different to the female version that would justify me making it a custom accent.

Should I send you a blueprint over for it now?

I'd definitely be interested to commission you for $ for a proper custom accent in the future, but for now a sponsored accent would be much appreciated!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@StormyPhoenix29 I do have a single spare copy left, I'd be open to working out a deal for that. I will make a note that you're interested in Gaoler accents!
@StormyPhoenix29 I do have a single spare copy left, I'd be open to working out a deal for that. I will make a note that you're interested in Gaoler accents!
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@Fujo I can do that! Feel free to send over a 10-copy accent blueprint when you get the chance, but I likely won't start work on the accent until next week since I'm doing Art for Fodder this week. ^^
@Fujo I can do that! Feel free to send over a 10-copy accent blueprint when you get the chance, but I likely won't start work on the accent until next week since I'm doing Art for Fodder this week. ^^
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat
Thank you for making a note! I am also very interested in working out a deal for the spare copy, do you have a price range in mind? I’d prefer to pay 500 in gems and then pay the rest of the cost in treasure, but I have no problem increasing my gem budget if it is needed.
@shroudrat
Thank you for making a note! I am also very interested in working out a deal for the spare copy, do you have a price range in mind? I’d prefer to pay 500 in gems and then pay the rest of the cost in treasure, but I have no problem increasing my gem budget if it is needed.
@StormyPhoenix29 How does 500 gems + 500k treasure sound?
@StormyPhoenix29 How does 500 gems + 500k treasure sound?
lJX7Tr5.png
@shroudrat
That sounds great! Could I send you the CR tomorrow?
@shroudrat
That sounds great! Could I send you the CR tomorrow?
@StormyPhoenix29 Sure thing!
@StormyPhoenix29 Sure thing!
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 139 140