Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ShroudratSkns] Chill Vibes on AH
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 139 140
@Kalaiscope yes, I can do that!

@Trix unfortunately after checking coverage Carouspell is 40%, putting it in the skincent range. I haven't had much luck privately printing skins, so I probably will just save it for next year.
@Kalaiscope yes, I can do that!

@Trix unfortunately after checking coverage Carouspell is 40%, putting it in the skincent range. I haven't had much luck privately printing skins, so I probably will just save it for next year.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@dreamingcity Drat. Well, fingers crossed for next year then. It was definitely my favorite of the submissions! If you ever do get enough bites to consider printing it yourself, then I'm definitely down for at least one copy. (sigh. I really wanted a whole tab of Trickmurk Carousel dergs. Hopefully next year!)
@dreamingcity Drat. Well, fingers crossed for next year then. It was definitely my favorite of the submissions! If you ever do get enough bites to consider printing it yourself, then I'm definitely down for at least one copy. (sigh. I really wanted a whole tab of Trickmurk Carousel dergs. Hopefully next year!)
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@dreamingcity - Sorry to be a bother, but I recently saw this skin on someone else's dragon and absolutely adored it:

However, it does not appear in your list of past skins. I totally understand if it was a private custom and as such isn't avaible to the public, but I just wanted to ask to be sure what's up with that, because it is a fantastic skin!
@dreamingcity - Sorry to be a bother, but I recently saw this skin on someone else's dragon and absolutely adored it:

However, it does not appear in your list of past skins. I totally understand if it was a private custom and as such isn't avaible to the public, but I just wanted to ask to be sure what's up with that, because it is a fantastic skin!
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto hi, that accent was an entry for last starfall, and isn't retired, just currently shelved. I don't have plans for any reprint runs at the moment, but I'm open to the possibility in the future, or can do a small batch reprint for blueprint + gems.
@Perrydotto hi, that accent was an entry for last starfall, and isn't retired, just currently shelved. I don't have plans for any reprint runs at the moment, but I'm open to the possibility in the future, or can do a small batch reprint for blueprint + gems.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@dreamingcity - I currently have an Accent blueprint, and I'd be happy to sponsor a small run! It's a fantastic skin!
@dreamingcity - I currently have an Accent blueprint, and I'd be happy to sponsor a small run! It's a fantastic skin!
naturef2.png
@Perrydotto ofc! I can do however many copies you'd like for 250g each + blueprint, or we can work something out where I sell extra copies. (hopefully I'm making sense here, I just got up!)
@Perrydotto ofc! I can do however many copies you'd like for 250g each + blueprint, or we can work something out where I sell extra copies. (hopefully I'm making sense here, I just got up!)
lJX7Tr5.png
@dreamingcity - Both options work for me, I'm especially okay with the latter if you are okay with selling more copies! I just want one <3 Whatever method works is fine!
@dreamingcity - Both options work for me, I'm especially okay with the latter if you are okay with selling more copies! I just want one <3 Whatever method works is fine!
naturef2.png
@dreamingcity May I get on your general pinglist, please? You have so many accents that I really love but have missed the change to reserve a slot... (especially Kiss the cookie accent ;;__;; ) I don't want to miss anymore. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@dreamingcity

May I get on your general pinglist, please? You have so many accents that I really love but have missed the change to reserve a slot... (especially Kiss the cookie accent ;;__;; ) I don't want to miss anymore.
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@dreamingcity Hi! I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm new to accents. You made 2 accents (summer lingers and summer lingers dark) that I'm in love with, but can't find. Do you have any copies I could buy, or could you make another one? No hard feelings if not, I just thought I would ask, they're so beautiful <3<3
@dreamingcity Hi! I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm new to accents. You made 2 accents (summer lingers and summer lingers dark) that I'm in love with, but can't find. Do you have any copies I could buy, or could you make another one? No hard feelings if not, I just thought I would ask, they're so beautiful <3<3
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
[font=optima] @dreamingcity Hello, I’m sorry to bother you! I saw that you created the accent Accent: Desert Dreamer F and I couldn’t find it in your accents list: [item= Accent: Desert Dreamer F] I was wondering if this was reprintable or retired. Thank you so much for your time! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@dreamingcity

Hello, I’m sorry to bother you! I saw that you created the accent Accent: Desert Dreamer F and I couldn’t find it in your accents list:

Accent: Desert Dreamer F

I was wondering if this was reprintable or retired. Thank you so much for your time!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 139 140