Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lazy Accent Thread
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Issue #1 (previously named Comic Book GF) has been printed. If you've preordered, check your private auctions. The rest have been put on the AH for 700g.

Sketchy Escape is being submitted. Please send in your payments.

Issue #1 (previously named Comic Book GF) has been printed. If you've preordered, check your private auctions. The rest have been put on the AH for 700g.

Sketchy Escape is being submitted. Please send in your payments.

utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist

Sketchy Escape has been printed. If you've preordered, check your private auctions. The rest have been put on the AH for 700g.

Sketchy Escape has been printed. If you've preordered, check your private auctions. The rest have been put on the AH for 700g.

utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Female Spiral Pop! has been printed. All available copies have been placed on the AH for 700g.

Also Issue #2, the gaoler male version of Issue #1 was accepted, but needs to be resubmitted as an accent. So please let me know if you're interested.

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Spiral F, Skincents, limited, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eye straining

and personal pinglist used.

Female Spiral Pop! has been printed. All available copies have been placed on the AH for 700g.

Also Issue #2, the gaoler male version of Issue #1 was accepted, but needs to be resubmitted as an accent. So please let me know if you're interested.

Keywords selected: Spiral F, Skincents, limited, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eye straining

and personal pinglist used.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

@Journey
Is it possible to get a copy of Spiral Pop for treasure?
@Journey
Is it possible to get a copy of Spiral Pop for treasure?
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
@Melova

It is! Current ratio seems be around 1:1000.
@Melova

It is! Current ratio seems be around 1:1000.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Issue #2 has been printed. All available copies have been placed on the AH for 400g.

Let me know what other breeds you'd like to see in the future.

Keywords selected: Gaoler M, Accents, markings, eye straining

and personal pinglist.

Issue #2 has been printed. All available copies have been placed on the AH for 400g.

Keywords selected: Gaoler M, Accents, markings, eye straining

and personal pinglist.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Holodancer RGB 002 has been printed. All available copies have been placed on the AH for 400g.

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eye straining

and personal pinglist.

Holodancer RGB 002 has been printed. All available copies have been placed on the AH for 400g.

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eye straining

and personal pinglist.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

In the future, could you maybe make a female imp holo accent? Or either gender of gaoler? I'd LOVE those and would absolutely buy some! :D
In the future, could you maybe make a female imp holo accent? Or either gender of gaoler? I'd LOVE those and would absolutely buy some! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Hey! your skins are amazing, could i be added to the pinglist?

also would i be able to purchase Starry Rainbow or Starry Nebula for treasure (1:1000 ratio) or are those strictly gems?
Hey! your skins are amazing, could i be added to the pinglist?

also would i be able to purchase Starry Rainbow or Starry Nebula for treasure (1:1000 ratio) or are those strictly gems?
rFCSVpf.png
Sorry for the late responses. I usually only check the thread if I'm posting something.

@ImpossibleJedi4

I'll keep them in mind c;

@Appleturnovr

Yes. I have a self editing pinglist you can add/remove yourself to. I added you myself for now.

Unfortunately I am out of stock for both accents but I can also add you to the reprint list for the future.
Sorry for the late responses. I usually only check the thread if I'm posting something.

@ImpossibleJedi4

I'll keep them in mind c;

@Appleturnovr

Yes. I have a self editing pinglist you can add/remove yourself to. I added you myself for now.

Unfortunately I am out of stock for both accents but I can also add you to the reprint list for the future.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16