Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Inky Cap Skydancer F Spooky
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@NorthernLiights
oh my goodness that is so sweet!!!! I can't believe someone has an 'it's going to be mine' mantra about one of my accents wow I'm like crying
@NorthernLiights
oh my goodness that is so sweet!!!! I can't believe someone has an 'it's going to be mine' mantra about one of my accents wow I'm like crying
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi LOL Why? D: These are really good! I mean, for Tea, it's so spot on. It's not over the top, it looks like it's part of the outfit and it adds to the outfit feel I have going for her. I love when the accents blend in so well. I realllllly want to see you do a skydancer female one to be honest. I've been having so much trouble finding something for my Friday 13th girl that goes with her coloring. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40893699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408937/40893699_350.png[/img] [/url] Seeing this accent you have for my Tea G1 is perf. .3. Do you need gems from 5 people before you can reprint? How does the process work? -clueless-
@Vsavi

LOL
Why?
D:
These are really good! I mean, for Tea, it's so spot on. It's not over the top, it looks like it's part of the outfit and it adds to the outfit feel I have going for her.

I love when the accents blend in so well.

I realllllly want to see you do a skydancer female one to be honest.

I've been having so much trouble finding something for my Friday 13th girl that goes with her coloring.

40893699_350.png

Seeing this accent you have for my Tea G1 is perf.

Do you need gems from 5 people before you can reprint? How does the process work? -clueless-
@NorthernLiights
YOU ARE SO NICE???!?!?!?

Someday I'll make an accent for a skydancer female, but I can't make a new accent until I get through finals!
But I know skydancer accents sell a lot better than guardian ones which is such a shame ALAS
(Gorgeous Friday the 13th girl, by the way)

but yeah to reprint forest guide I need five people! I currently have two people holding slots for run 3 so I need three more people to get a slot (2 if you get one) then I can print! I've decided to start asking for payment before the accent goes to print because I don't always have enough for the blueprint. I also could print after I get four slots taken because that's all I need to cover the blueprint!
@NorthernLiights
YOU ARE SO NICE???!?!?!?

Someday I'll make an accent for a skydancer female, but I can't make a new accent until I get through finals!
But I know skydancer accents sell a lot better than guardian ones which is such a shame ALAS
(Gorgeous Friday the 13th girl, by the way)

but yeah to reprint forest guide I need five people! I currently have two people holding slots for run 3 so I need three more people to get a slot (2 if you get one) then I can print! I've decided to start asking for payment before the accent goes to print because I don't always have enough for the blueprint. I also could print after I get four slots taken because that's all I need to cover the blueprint!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Condor
@WrightNDesk
@Pathogenic
@Meowfred
@Jaypaw
@Bogdad76

hey y'all! the last few slots aren't really filling up but if I get the payment from you guys now I can pretty much cover the blueprint and I'll toss the other copies onto ah and hope they sell!
So if y'all could cr or pm me the 800g I can send the skin to print!
@Condor
@WrightNDesk
@Pathogenic
@Meowfred
@Jaypaw
@Bogdad76

hey y'all! the last few slots aren't really filling up but if I get the payment from you guys now I can pretty much cover the blueprint and I'll toss the other copies onto ah and hope they sell!
So if y'all could cr or pm me the 800g I can send the skin to print!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/HQ9OjH7.gif[/img][/center]
HQ9OjH7.gif
@Vsavi
can I have a spot for candleholder?
@Vsavi
can I have a spot for candleholder?
@NorthernLiights
thanks for the bump!! <3

@PlayingforKeeps
Sure! I started collecting payments for this run this morning so if you could send the 800g whenever you get the chance that'd be awesome!
@NorthernLiights
thanks for the bump!! <3

@PlayingforKeeps
Sure! I started collecting payments for this run this morning so if you could send the 800g whenever you get the chance that'd be awesome!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@vsavi

Ok! :D I'll send it in just a second gotta collect the last few gems.
@vsavi

Ok! :D I'll send it in just a second gotta collect the last few gems.
@Condor
@WrightNDesk
@Pathogenic
@Meowfred
@Jaypaw
@Bogdad76
@PlayingforKeeps
@Kyotosora

hey guys! so Candle Handler was rejected this morning because the lineart wasn't dark enough on the neck. SO I'll be editing and resubmitting this evening and *fingers crossed* it'll go through!
@Condor
@WrightNDesk
@Pathogenic
@Meowfred
@Jaypaw
@Bogdad76
@PlayingforKeeps
@Kyotosora

hey guys! so Candle Handler was rejected this morning because the lineart wasn't dark enough on the neck. SO I'll be editing and resubmitting this evening and *fingers crossed* it'll go through!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi

Thanks for the heads up! Holding thumbs up for it to go trough!
@Vsavi

Thanks for the heads up! Holding thumbs up for it to go trough!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12