Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Inky Cap Skydancer F Spooky
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Slot for Kelpie please
Slot for Kelpie please
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@Kaio
@sunnyVista
@Bufftuffandfluff
@Mumtup
@Noll
@MusicalMaladies
hey! so with the six of you, it's pretty much enough to cover the blueprint! So if y'all could cr me the 800g I'll go ahead and send it to print
I've never done anything with transparency before so there's a chance it'll get rejected once or twice but no worries I'll just edit it!
Thanks so much!!
@Kaio
@sunnyVista
@Bufftuffandfluff
@Mumtup
@Noll
@MusicalMaladies
hey! so with the six of you, it's pretty much enough to cover the blueprint! So if y'all could cr me the 800g I'll go ahead and send it to print
I've never done anything with transparency before so there's a chance it'll get rejected once or twice but no worries I'll just edit it!
Thanks so much!!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@MusicalMaladies
hey! just a quick reminder to send payment of 800g for creepy kelpie!
thank you!
@MusicalMaladies
hey! just a quick reminder to send payment of 800g for creepy kelpie!
thank you!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Kaio
@sunnyVista
@Bufftuffandfluff
@Mumtup
@Noll
@MusicalMaladies
Hey! So as (kind of) expected Creepy Kelpie got rejected!! I’m on a cruise right now so I’ll be able to make some alterations on Sunday or Monday and I’ll resubmit!
Thanks for your patience!
@Kaio
@sunnyVista
@Bufftuffandfluff
@Mumtup
@Noll
@MusicalMaladies
Hey! So as (kind of) expected Creepy Kelpie got rejected!! I’m on a cruise right now so I’ll be able to make some alterations on Sunday or Monday and I’ll resubmit!
Thanks for your patience!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi

Sounds good, thanks for letting us know!
@Vsavi

Sounds good, thanks for letting us know!
ybwf4f9.gif
@Vsavi could you please add me to the reprint list for Candle Handler?
@Vsavi could you please add me to the reprint list for Candle Handler?
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
@Vsavi hello, do you by any chance have any interest in rerunning Starling My Darling? If so, I'd love to get on the pinglist for that!
@Vsavi hello, do you by any chance have any interest in rerunning Starling My Darling? If so, I'd love to get on the pinglist for that!
tumblr_ooe4bhgFak1rn4glto1_r1_500.png
@Kallisti
If I get enough interest to cover the blueprint I'd 100% be willing to do a reprint!
@Kallisti
If I get enough interest to cover the blueprint I'd 100% be willing to do a reprint!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi a year and a half later, I know, but if I provided you with an accent bundle and a fee on top, would you be willing to run two prints? Also, would you at all be interested in a commission for a male variant? I've got three OCs that could use a good starling accent c: I could also just send gems for a three accent bundle and whatever you'd charge too, if that'd be more useful.
@Vsavi a year and a half later, I know, but if I provided you with an accent bundle and a fee on top, would you be willing to run two prints? Also, would you at all be interested in a commission for a male variant? I've got three OCs that could use a good starling accent c: I could also just send gems for a three accent bundle and whatever you'd charge too, if that'd be more useful.
tumblr_ooe4bhgFak1rn4glto1_r1_500.png
@Kallisti
Yeah I'd be down to do a reprint! I've never done one so I need to check if I can just select one of my existing accents or if I need to reupload the file :/
I'd also be down to do a commission, however, I don't currently have a subscription to adobe CC so I can't access my painting software.
If you want I can let you know when I get my subscription back at some point?
@Kallisti
Yeah I'd be down to do a reprint! I've never done one so I need to check if I can just select one of my existing accents or if I need to reupload the file :/
I'd also be down to do a commission, however, I don't currently have a subscription to adobe CC so I can't access my painting software.
If you want I can let you know when I get my subscription back at some point?
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12