Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rainbow Factory Skin Shop - 565g Skins!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Nekomori Great! Gives me time to save up money, because I fully intend to buy both genders!
@Nekomori Great! Gives me time to save up money, because I fully intend to buy both genders!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
@Nekomori

Until end of the week I say. If possible until the 1st^^
@Nekomori

Until end of the week I say. If possible until the 1st^^
egg.gif
@Cakeless
I just wanna give you a heads up. It's unlikely that I'll be reprinting this one. Demand isn't as high as the Imp skin, so I don't think I'll need to reprint.
@Cakeless
I just wanna give you a heads up. It's unlikely that I'll be reprinting this one. Demand isn't as high as the Imp skin, so I don't think I'll need to reprint.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
@Nekomori Ah, no worries! I'll see if I can find one for sale in the future then. ^^
@Nekomori Ah, no worries! I'll see if I can find one for sale in the future then. ^^
I have three more of these skins available. 565g or 565k t. Let me know if you're interested :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/quuwkxG.png[/img][skin=29834] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skins, eye straining, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, glitch, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow[/center][br][br] Pinglist Snipped
I have three more of these skins available. 565g or 565k t. Let me know if you're interested :D

quuwkxG.png

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skins, eye straining, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, glitch, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow

Pinglist Snipped
@phatcat
I just want to let you know that I am currently printing both the Female WC and Male Coatl skins. It'll be about a week or so before they come out, assuming they are approved the first time though.
@phatcat
I just want to let you know that I am currently printing both the Female WC and Male Coatl skins. It'll be about a week or so before they come out, assuming they are approved the first time though.
@Nekomori

I love your colorful artwork, I am not sure if I want the female Wildclaw or the female Coatl, I know there will be a wait. I do want one but trying to decide. could you add me to both list and as soon as I decide ill let you know. How long do you think before you will add the female Coatl. I know you won't have the exact date but maybe ballpark.
@Nekomori

I love your colorful artwork, I am not sure if I want the female Wildclaw or the female Coatl, I know there will be a wait. I do want one but trying to decide. could you add me to both list and as soon as I decide ill let you know. How long do you think before you will add the female Coatl. I know you won't have the exact date but maybe ballpark.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@phatcat
I want to make the mock up of it today and hopefully submit it today or tomorrow..I would like to get as many breeds as I can printed before June when they release the ancient breeds
@phatcat
I want to make the mock up of it today and hopefully submit it today or tomorrow..I would like to get as many breeds as I can printed before June when they release the ancient breeds
[b]Rainbow Galaxy[/b] is now available! There are 9 left. If you're interested let me know and toss me a CR at 565g, 565k t, or a mix at 1:1000. I also have [b]two copies[/b] of the [b]male wildclaw[/b] skin available as well, if anyone is interested [img]https://i.imgur.com/AayZJfF.png[/img][skin=29899] @Xirei @Alphazi @Cakeless @Presserpop @Cunea @phatcat @Vuvzer @DarkWolf133 @ApprenticeWriter @AoiNoRyuu [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Skins, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eye straining, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, glitch[/center][br][br][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @Parad0xxy, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @anrei, @Serpens, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @Fadeela, @Emordnilap, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @xarazura, @Veracity, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @Sykona, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Krin, @Alive, @ofendlessstars, @Stasha, @Yin, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @Xtal, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Steel, @Siopilos, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @Velsim, @Vulpen, @AwayfromBirdland, @ShadowRising, @EifiCopper, @Uitwaaien, @Masumi, @VPunica, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @Rifter, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Alstroemeria, @Astraya, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @shadesofCyan, @synnful, @Koneko, @atrolock, @aphasia, @Reckless, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @highcastle, @FWD, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Noxeryrs, @Narif, @juawia, @Pianist, @kazay, @Maye, @Riko, @ixia, @wrobles4, @motomoto, @LilBlueSapling, @PeacefulBliss, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @WickedHorror, @Leenanishere, @Spacebro, @Divinely, @cliones, @Athexreh, @NightmaricZor, @Chants, @TheMythOfBeauty, @AshRechner, @Astale, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Peisinoe, @CinnabarCobra, @Circustry, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @Vaze, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @Erendira, @Mercure2333, @ccccctk, @IveRios, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Ultima, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @ccccctk, @everynne, @haxure, @Cindercate, @Valentina, @Yay, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Kaelidra, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Faileas, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @TeaRex, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Nuriya, @Vader, @kyofanatic1, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @qew23, @theroiprocepios, @InkyBrush, @VolatileMatter, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @senpai, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @Ixnyeltha, @Veevi, @OrionPax, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @lionx, @amberwing, @TangleFeather, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @KaidaMoon, @Turnaboutkid, @yoosung, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @hawwah, @PharahRaptor, @World, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Jaye, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Panopticon, @Brea, @Moristian, @Lyka, @doodlefae, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @MechWyrms, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @CorneliaR, @deviantdoge, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @Sucrose, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @Zenna, @Sonora, @IveRios, @Avenitus, @Noirist, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @HermitCrab, @Owlienerd, @Kin, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Cethosia, @bisou, @gemgem, @astroprojection, @Pigeonpanhandle, @pretend, @Alstroemeria, @Lallie, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Bekuno, @Alstroemeria, @mistystep, @loststarship, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Ariizumi, @Rohana, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Starrlight, @everynne, @mistystep, @Xirei, @Izuna, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @quilliper, @Valeguard, @Devilledegghead, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @TalaTari, @gryffion, @NuclearFudge, @FernCoyote, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @Cheshly, @kumoko, @Shadowangel, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @00Riku00, @nonaline, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Liluye, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Mudguts, @jaxentiatil, @Kirmon64, @SnailMuffin, @Tiarana, @luckless, @Kaio, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Pollen, @ideunatty, @butcherbaby, @CaligulasPeri, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @Felisaries, @MusicMiner, @Braixen, @Moons, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @RyuLevone, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Fereyik, @Oria, @Distances, @Artichoke, @pretend, @Adaarable, @ashenhartkrie, @brokenstone, @Cyans, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @CrossHound, @SilverShadow, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Deltice12, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @Kaohs, @batcrooks, @OfficialEspurr, @BuiltByCLAMP, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Apfelgriebs, @Kayweather, @Friendo, @Shalabele, @vetra, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @CheshireCatUk1, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @DevilFlower, @Guest, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @cosmicConundrum, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @Darkrait, @TwilightStars, @Cynil, @pyr0, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Daemonengrau, @MerithsRealm, @Bufftuffandfluff, @JWayland, @WickedJayla, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @RaptorQueen, @DrZiegler, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Xaishi, @MaraStarSeer, @rabbitrage, @antiserum, @Artorias, @X3X, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @Malis, @Caprineki, @Trixelations, @sensiblesoap, @velkyr, @Aeriel, @Shamu, @Writer, @ninjanuary, @caedis, @Whymsical, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Hahoe, @LucidDreams, @Ky0n, @Gratlanty, @notinsaneyet, @Autumnus, @VioletChachki, @Ankhr, @Kunikida, @Bui, @Naja, @techmess, @Uyi, @hiei, @Limitless, @Crowstorm, @AngelSami, @macrobiiology, @starskynadder, @Harmonywish, @Halua, @Tira, @Cryfie, @Ilidragon, @stracony, @Skelisteri, @MildChameleon, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @tldr, @Druzy, @Blod, @Harana, @Psi, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @profligate, @KreepyKrawlies, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @shadesofchaos, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @Eidos, @Voidshadow, @LeviathanDemon, @jenivan1000, @precilla, @DarkWolf133, @Cherrytree1222, @Sagittarium, @606, @Atramentia, @Eleventh, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @hellieace, @cynicalCrows, @Taerar, @Ticklesmack, @RoyalLudroth, @choimango, @leeedea, @Subdued, @Scybilla, @FallenAngel, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @xoThanatos, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @Mariposas, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @Windows98, @Drastalblight, @Cheryy, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @StealthNerd, @Narelle, @pixiejen, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Alarkota, @UnhappyJoker, @Crytec, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Louca, @SolEtLuna, @succulents, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Kipuka, @Arianethel, @Korwa, @Moristian, @Chook, @Hawkbeckfire, @Hyndil, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @greenpotion, @Techmox, @cyborb, @pwllhalen, @Morrowind, @Valikor, @Saeliras, @sirspiderider, @zerolynx, @ElfCommander, @necroticLuminary, @furo, @Sunline, @Zytorian, @Alamire, @Trinkets, @Nazom, @techne, @JadedEmperor, @HerCosmosComplex, @Celuin, @Solstices, @Mysteries, @Sensual, @Riptidee, @klee, @DillyPickle, @lotusen, @Veracity, @Borgenti, @BlueSkorix, @Aito, @GoldStar, @doniider[/size]
Rainbow Galaxy is now available! There are 9 left. If you're interested let me know and toss me a CR at 565g, 565k t, or a mix at 1:1000.

I also have two copies of the male wildclaw skin available as well, if anyone is interested

AayZJfF.png
@Xirei
@Alphazi
@Cakeless
@Presserpop
@Cunea
@phatcat
@Vuvzer
@DarkWolf133
@ApprenticeWriter
@AoiNoRyuu
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw F, Skins, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eye straining, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, glitch

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @Parad0xxy, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @anrei, @Serpens, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Irarina, @Clifftop, @Fadeela, @Emordnilap, @KittyAoba, @wildewinged, @xarazura, @Veracity, @BurntEmber, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @Sykona, @Kardi, @Serpede, @Krin, @Alive, @ofendlessstars, @Stasha, @Yin, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @Xtal, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Steel, @Siopilos, @Meloetta, @delightfuliza, @Velsim, @Vulpen, @AwayfromBirdland, @ShadowRising, @EifiCopper, @Uitwaaien, @Masumi, @VPunica, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @Rifter, @flamyfox, @pjoenix, @Juni, @ThirtyOne, @Alstroemeria, @Astraya, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @shadesofCyan, @synnful, @Koneko, @atrolock, @aphasia, @Reckless, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @highcastle, @FWD, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Izuna, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Noxeryrs, @Narif, @juawia, @Pianist, @kazay, @Maye, @Riko, @ixia, @wrobles4, @motomoto, @LilBlueSapling, @PeacefulBliss, @Lemonsinasoup, @Jaye, @WickedHorror, @Leenanishere, @Spacebro, @Divinely, @cliones, @Athexreh, @NightmaricZor, @Chants, @TheMythOfBeauty, @AshRechner, @Astale, @Founder, @jamaesi, @Sinfirmitas, @Oriel, @Spassow, @Peisinoe, @CinnabarCobra, @Circustry, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @Vaze, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @Ellowen, @TigerRocky, @Erendira, @Mercure2333, @ccccctk, @IveRios, @DarkOwl, @Xemriss, @Ultima, @Maybels, @Tria91, @boxparts, @ccccctk, @everynne, @haxure, @Cindercate, @Valentina, @Yay, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Kaelidra, @Disanxian, @Obscaenus, @Faileas, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @TeaRex, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Nuriya, @Vader, @kyofanatic1, @Monchii, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @Primaria, @arian, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @qew23, @theroiprocepios, @InkyBrush, @VolatileMatter, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @Wuxian, @senpai, @Otrera, @aelith, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @Ixnyeltha, @Veevi, @OrionPax, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @lionx, @amberwing, @TangleFeather, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @KaidaMoon, @Turnaboutkid, @yoosung, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @CosmicSummer, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @hawwah, @PharahRaptor, @World, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @Edge, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Jaye, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Beezadrella, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Panopticon, @Brea, @Moristian, @Lyka, @doodlefae, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @MechWyrms, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @CorneliaR, @deviantdoge, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @Sucrose, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @Zenna, @Sonora, @IveRios, @Avenitus, @Noirist, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @HermitCrab, @Owlienerd, @Kin, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @yomnea33, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Cethosia, @bisou, @gemgem, @astroprojection, @Pigeonpanhandle, @pretend, @Alstroemeria, @Lallie, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @Bekuno, @Alstroemeria, @mistystep, @loststarship, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @Ariizumi, @Rohana, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Starrlight, @everynne, @mistystep, @Xirei, @Izuna, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Pleasant, @quilliper, @Valeguard, @Devilledegghead, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @TalaTari, @gryffion, @NuclearFudge, @FernCoyote, @limeypie, @pureblood, @Gallus, @EmbarksFate, @Cheshly, @kumoko, @Shadowangel, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @00Riku00, @nonaline, @Iridaceae, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Liluye, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Mudguts, @jaxentiatil, @Kirmon64, @SnailMuffin, @Tiarana, @luckless, @Kaio, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Pollen, @ideunatty, @butcherbaby, @CaligulasPeri, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @Felisaries, @MusicMiner, @Braixen, @Moons, @Artgeekallday, @koujakward, @RyuLevone, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Fereyik, @Oria, @Distances, @Artichoke, @pretend, @Adaarable, @ashenhartkrie, @brokenstone, @Cyans, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @CrossHound, @SilverShadow, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Deltice12, @Anda, @dragoninmywagon, @Kaohs, @batcrooks, @OfficialEspurr, @BuiltByCLAMP, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Apfelgriebs, @Kayweather, @Friendo, @Shalabele, @vetra, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @CheshireCatUk1, @fuwafuwa, @Nimuir, @DevilFlower, @Guest, @Taiyou, @RainbowRay, @cosmicConundrum, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @Darkrait, @TwilightStars, @Cynil, @pyr0, @Cascarones, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Daemonengrau, @MerithsRealm, @Bufftuffandfluff, @JWayland, @WickedJayla, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @RaptorQueen, @DrZiegler, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Xaishi, @MaraStarSeer, @rabbitrage, @antiserum, @Artorias, @X3X, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @Malis, @Caprineki, @Trixelations, @sensiblesoap, @velkyr, @Aeriel, @Shamu, @Writer, @ninjanuary, @caedis, @Whymsical, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @Hahoe, @LucidDreams, @Ky0n, @Gratlanty, @notinsaneyet, @Autumnus, @VioletChachki, @Ankhr, @Kunikida, @Bui, @Naja, @techmess, @Uyi, @hiei, @Limitless, @Crowstorm, @AngelSami, @macrobiiology, @starskynadder, @Harmonywish, @Halua, @Tira, @Cryfie, @Ilidragon, @stracony, @Skelisteri, @MildChameleon, @Quickpaint, @WarriorSong, @PoisonNightshade, @tldr, @Druzy, @Blod, @Harana, @Psi, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @profligate, @KreepyKrawlies, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @shadesofchaos, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @Eidos, @Voidshadow, @LeviathanDemon, @jenivan1000, @precilla, @DarkWolf133, @Cherrytree1222, @Sagittarium, @606, @Atramentia, @Eleventh, @Aviose, @serron, @gefrorenerzahn, @hellieace, @cynicalCrows, @Taerar, @Ticklesmack, @RoyalLudroth, @choimango, @leeedea, @Subdued, @Scybilla, @FallenAngel, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @xoThanatos, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @Mariposas, @EmotionalTree, @BitterTea, @Windows98, @Drastalblight, @Cheryy, @dinaurian, @dinaurian, @StealthNerd, @Narelle, @pixiejen, @Kaldwin, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Alarkota, @UnhappyJoker, @Crytec, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Louca, @SolEtLuna, @succulents, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Kipuka, @Arianethel, @Korwa, @Moristian, @Chook, @Hawkbeckfire, @Hyndil, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @greenpotion, @Techmox, @cyborb, @pwllhalen, @Morrowind, @Valikor, @Saeliras, @sirspiderider, @zerolynx, @ElfCommander, @necroticLuminary, @furo, @Sunline, @Zytorian, @Alamire, @Trinkets, @Nazom, @techne, @JadedEmperor, @HerCosmosComplex, @Celuin, @Solstices, @Mysteries, @Sensual, @Riptidee, @klee, @DillyPickle, @lotusen, @Veracity, @Borgenti, @BlueSkorix, @Aito, @GoldStar, @doniider
@phatcat Sorry for so many pings today! I just want to keep you updated. I finished the female Coatl and sent it to print [emoji=coatl happy][emoji=rainbow] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1JDIAkj.png[/img]
@phatcat
Sorry for so many pings today! I just want to keep you updated. I finished the female Coatl and sent it to print

1JDIAkj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9