Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | /Sp Accents/ small birds + flowers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Malachite

Sure thing! I put you on the preorder list. :)
@Malachite

Sure thing! I put you on the preorder list. :)
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@ArtimisNight
@Boundingfeather
@Sharkra
@Mondschatten
@Alphazi
@Taiyou
@Malachite

Hey everyone! Preorders for Gifts for the Oracle are now closed. Please send me 450g via one way CR or PM so I can buy the blueprint and get it printed! This is my first time going through this process so please let me know if I doing something wrong. :) I don’t know what I’m doing
@ArtimisNight
@Boundingfeather
@Sharkra
@Mondschatten
@Alphazi
@Taiyou
@Malachite

Hey everyone! Preorders for Gifts for the Oracle are now closed. Please send me 450g via one way CR or PM so I can buy the blueprint and get it printed! This is my first time going through this process so please let me know if I doing something wrong. :) I don’t know what I’m doing
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@Silverpine

May I get a slot for Gifts of the Oracle please? :D
@Silverpine

May I get a slot for Gifts of the Oracle please? :D
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Twiggies

Preorders are technically closed but since I haven’t received all of them yet, I can put you down one since there’s a slot left. If you can send 450g soon :)
Otherwise I can ping you when it’s printed. Those will be 500g
@Twiggies

Preorders are technically closed but since I haven’t received all of them yet, I can put you down one since there’s a slot left. If you can send 450g soon :)
Otherwise I can ping you when it’s printed. Those will be 500g
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@Silverpine

Oh nice! Yes, I will send you the 450g now!
@Silverpine

Oh nice! Yes, I will send you the 450g now!
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@ArtimisNight @Boundingfeather @Sharkra @Mondschatten @Alphazi @Taiyou @Malachite @Twiggies

Hello again! (So many pings in one day)
I just wanted to let you know that I have submitted the accent! (Hopefully all goes well) Now we get to wait 5-7 days :’(
The accents will be sent out via one-way CR so keep an eye out for that. Thank you all so much! Enjoy your gemless Wavecrest!
@ArtimisNight @Boundingfeather @Sharkra @Mondschatten @Alphazi @Taiyou @Malachite @Twiggies

Hello again! (So many pings in one day)
I just wanted to let you know that I have submitted the accent! (Hopefully all goes well) Now we get to wait 5-7 days :’(
The accents will be sent out via one-way CR so keep an eye out for that. Thank you all so much! Enjoy your gemless Wavecrest!
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@Silverpine good luck!! i can't wait <33
@Silverpine good luck!! i can't wait <33
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Skoshek

Hello! I was wondering if you are still interested in a copy of Gifts for the Oracle. Preorders are closed and the accents has been submitted but I reserved a slot for you in case you were still interested. If you are, the printed accent will be 500g. :)
@Skoshek

Hello! I was wondering if you are still interested in a copy of Gifts for the Oracle. Preorders are closed and the accents has been submitted but I reserved a slot for you in case you were still interested. If you are, the printed accent will be 500g. :)
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Update on the Oracle accent

The accent has been denied and I will be resubmitting it after a few tweaks in the colors of the lines. Thank you all for your patience!

Update on update!

The accent has been resubmitted with some of the line work darkened. I’ve updated the pic on the thread!
Update on the Oracle accent

The accent has been denied and I will be resubmitting it after a few tweaks in the colors of the lines. Thank you all for your patience!

Update on update!

The accent has been resubmitted with some of the line work darkened. I’ve updated the pic on the thread!
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Vanilla Moon Hanbok Accent for female skydancers, preorders are 450g and the accent will be 500g after it is printed. :) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2415638/1]Link to first post for convenience [/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hjSsATJ.png[/img] [center] ---pings cut out--- [/center] Apologies in advance for any mispings!
Vanilla Moon Hanbok
Accent for female skydancers, preorders are 450g and the accent will be 500g after it is printed. :)

Link to first post for convenience

hjSsATJ.png

---pings cut out---

Apologies in advance for any mispings!
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32