Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | - Ilsidar Accents - || [REPRINT 4/17]
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 213 214
@Laeyein I was wondering if I could nab a public custom slot, but my reading comprehension is nil tonight because I'm extremely sleep deprived. You're asking me for 2500 gems, right? Just want to check that my brain's not completely dumb
@Laeyein I was wondering if I could nab a public custom slot, but my reading comprehension is nil tonight because I'm extremely sleep deprived. You're asking me for 2500 gems, right? Just want to check that my brain's not completely dumb
j12008C.png
@LunaeLumen no worries! yes, it'd be 2500g (or a ten print bp, if you'd prefer to send that) i'll mark you down for a slot! :3
@LunaeLumen no worries! yes, it'd be 2500g (or a ten print bp, if you'd prefer to send that) i'll mark you down for a slot! :3
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
Just wanted to drop by and share my lovely lady wearing circle rat. She looks amaaaazing aaa, thanks for another great accent :D <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26967935][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/269680/26967935_350.png[/img][/url]
Just wanted to drop by and share my lovely lady wearing circle rat. She looks amaaaazing aaa, thanks for another great accent :D <3

26967935_350.png
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen OH she's gorgeous!!!!! im absolutely in love with that stained omg, she fits that accent so well <3 would you mind if i threw her on my showoff wall? :eyes:
@Vulpen OH she's gorgeous!!!!! im absolutely in love with that stained omg, she fits that accent so well <3 would you mind if i threw her on my showoff wall? :eyes:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein

She's the one I had previewed it on before you publicly released it haha, it's just too perfect. And not at all, go for it! <3
@Laeyein

She's the one I had previewed it on before you publicly released it haha, it's just too perfect. And not at all, go for it! <3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Laeyein aaaa I'm sorry I never answered. There's some life stuff going on that's made my free time sparse, so I kind of got caught up in that for a hot minute.

You'll have to forgive me, I've never actually done a custom order of any kind before. Would you rather I send payment in a pm and discuss details there? I did read your rules, but I'm uncertain what you'd like to do.
@Laeyein aaaa I'm sorry I never answered. There's some life stuff going on that's made my free time sparse, so I kind of got caught up in that for a hot minute.

You'll have to forgive me, I've never actually done a custom order of any kind before. Would you rather I send payment in a pm and discuss details there? I did read your rules, but I'm uncertain what you'd like to do.
j12008C.png
@laeyein
hello!!
would you by any chance happen to have any spare copies of circle rat?
i checked the ah and didn't see any, but am holding out hope maybe one expired ;w;"
@laeyein
hello!!
would you by any chance happen to have any spare copies of circle rat?
i checked the ah and didn't see any, but am holding out hope maybe one expired ;w;"
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana hiya! I do have some spares, sent a PA! ^o^
@Chuchuana hiya! I do have some spares, sent a PA! ^o^
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@LunaeLumen no worries! yes, details through a pm would be preferred ^u^
@LunaeLumen no worries! yes, details through a pm would be preferred ^u^
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@laeyein
ahh thank you so much!! >w<
i hope you have a great day!!