Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kelly's Workshop - Madam Merm [WS entry]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[center][size=6][color=CB4335]Kelly's Workshop[/color][/size][/center] Hi and welcome to my shop. I’m new to skin & accent creation. If you have any question or anything you want to say. feel free to post ^^ [size=4][color=CB4335][b]Rules[/b][/color][/size] [i]General:[/i] ·No need to ping, I’m subscribed to this post ^^ ·Simply English please if possible, I will appreciate that <3 ·I am 19 hours a head of FR time, I will response to you ASAP ·[s]My current gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000 (please always check this ratio if you want to pay in treasure because this may change)[/s] [b]CLOSED[/b] ·Feel free to resell ·I can do previews ·The skins/accents I put on Auction House are all selling in gems, if you want to buy one with treasure, let me know ·Please let me know ASAP if you do not want a slot anymore [i]Payment:[/i] ·Once there are enough slots (usually 5) are filled, I will ping for confirmation and pre-order payments ·Once I got 5 pre-order payments, I will send that to print. And the rest of you will recieve a PA after the skin is approved by Flight Rising. (It's recommanded to pay first, because it helps me to purchase blueprints sooner) ·I cannot do refund after the skin/accent is sent for print unless the skin/accent is denied by Flight Rising ·It may take a week or two for a new skin/accent to be approved by Flight Rising. ·If more than 2 out of 5 people said they don’t want their slots, I will return all the pre-order payments and this run will not run due to not enough people :’( ·Please let me know if you have any trouble or unable to pay ·For people buying it via PA, let me know if you need more time. If you don't let me know and after 7 days, I may put your copy on AH. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25097587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250976/25097587_350.png[/img] [/url] **Lady Harpy accents work with most head wears like hats, masks and crowns. However it doesn't work with capes. **
Kelly's Workshop
Hi and welcome to my shop. I’m new to skin & accent creation. If you have any question or anything you want to say. feel free to post ^^

Rules
General:
·No need to ping, I’m subscribed to this post ^^
·Simply English please if possible, I will appreciate that <3
·I am 19 hours a head of FR time, I will response to you ASAP
·My current gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000 (please always check this ratio if you want to pay in treasure because this may change) CLOSED
·Feel free to resell
·I can do previews
·The skins/accents I put on Auction House are all selling in gems, if you want to buy one with treasure, let me know
·Please let me know ASAP if you do not want a slot anymore

Payment:
·Once there are enough slots (usually 5) are filled, I will ping for confirmation and pre-order payments
·Once I got 5 pre-order payments, I will send that to print. And the rest of you will recieve a PA after the skin is approved by Flight Rising. (It's recommanded to pay first, because it helps me to purchase blueprints sooner)
·I cannot do refund after the skin/accent is sent for print unless the skin/accent is denied by Flight Rising
·It may take a week or two for a new skin/accent to be approved by Flight Rising.
·If more than 2 out of 5 people said they don’t want their slots, I will return all the pre-order payments and this run will not run due to not enough people :’(
·Please let me know if you have any trouble or unable to pay
·For people buying it via PA, let me know if you need more time. If you don't let me know and after 7 days, I may put your copy on AH.

25097587_350.png

**Lady Harpy accents work with most head wears like hats, masks and crowns. However it doesn't work with capes. **
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
[center][size=6][color=CB4335]Creation[/color][/size][/center] [columns] [center]Madam Merm - Seaside [skin=30179] 550g each[/center] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin/dummy?breed=14&gender=1&itemid=30179&auth=6ff0c8133381d797d8094c473f3a56632c7c2036&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/columns] [columns] Run 1 [LIST=1] [*]KodaAstral [paid] [*]Bluedragon [paid] [*]Mysh [*]klee [paid] [*]starsystems [*]Meowfred [paid] [*]wintercovers [*]Trickilicky [*]sharkbutt [*]succulents [paid] [/LIST] [nextcol] Run 2 [LIST=1] [*]Me [*]Me [*]Kotoej [paid] [*]X3X [*]Kaldwin [*]CHUUNIBYOU [*]Garados [paid] [*]DocMulligan [paid] [*]Lycoteuthis [*]sweetnightmare [paid] [/LIST] [nextcol] Run 3 [LIST=1] [*]Kaio [*]Limanya [*]Akal [*]ha17 [*]AirSwallow [*]Starwolfs [*]Thardus [*]Mangusto [*] [*] [/LIST] [/columns] [columns] [center]Lady Harpy - Tanned [skin=29955] 500g each[/center] [nextcol] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=29955&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/columns] [columns] Run 1: [LIST=1] [*]Me [*]heavylobster [paid] [sent] [*]sharkbutt [paid] [sent] [*]mercurialwings [paid] [sent] [*]atrolock [paid] [sent] [*]Irmingard [paid] [sent] [*]Ikunoche [PA] [*]CHUUNIBYOU [paid] [sent] [*]chatoyant [paid] [sent] [*] [/LIST] [nextcol] Run 2 [LIST=1] [*] Me [*]Trickilicky [paid] [sent] [*]Shirenu [paid] [sent] [*]MalisVitterfolk [PA] [*]hat17 [paid] [sent] [*]Mustielsen [paid] [sent] [*]klee [paid] [sent] [*]Ganymede [paid] [sent] [*]SarcasticHawke [paid] [sent] [*]Lawful [paid] [sent] [/LIST] [nextcol] Run 3 [LIST=1] [*]Hydreigonmaster [paid] [sent] [*]heiheidamowang [paid] [sent] [*]NightDust [paid] [sent] [*]vaihdokas [paid] [sent] [*]johnnytrash [paid] [sent] [*]say10 [paid] [sent] [*]Manchu [PA] [*]Proteus [paid] [sent] [*]boghog [paid] [sent] [*]draaviinrays [paid] [sent] [/LIST] [/columns] [columns] Run 4 [LIST=1] [*]luckless [*]luckless [*]Kotoej [paid] [*]sweetnightmare [paid] [*]Akal [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/columns] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/bde6be0c66c1d32f67108c6b12daf4ba/tumblr_p2196cpONP1tto8d0o2_r2_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/77f52be2a63363695bf019eec246a6e3/tumblr_p2196cpONP1tto8d0o1_r1_400.png[/img] Accent: Puppy New Year For Wildclaw Male 500g/each Run1: 1.Me 2.SarcasticHawke 3.zeguk 4.yool 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [columns] [center]Lady Harpy - Brunette [skin=25141] 500g each[/center] [nextcol] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=25141&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/columns] [columns] Run 1 1. Me 2. Me 3. Auction House [sold] 4. Auction House [sold] 5. Auction House [sold] 6. Auction House [sold] 7. Auction House [sold] 8. Auction House [sold] 9. Auction House [sold] 10. Auction House [sold] [nextcol] Run 2 1. MrQuin [paid][sent] 2. CheshireCatUk1 [paid][sent] 3. Ashirene [paid][sent] 4. sharkbutt [paid][sent] 5. Washer [paid][sent] 6. flamyfox [paid][sent] 7.LionMagnus [paid][sent] 8.sweetnightmare [paid][sent] 9.Churyu [paid][sent] 10.Churyu [paid][sent] [nextcol] Run 3 1.frostkingdemetri [paid] [sent] 2.Blushunt [paid] [sent] 3. Reia* [PA] [sold] 4.CreamyStrawberry [paid] [sent] 5.likeacliche [paid] [sent] 6.Auction House [sold] 7.Auction House [sold] 8.Auction House [sold] 9.Auction House [sold] 10.Auction House [sold] [/columns][columns] Run 4 1. me 2. yixixi [paid][sent] 3. Akal [paid][sent] 4. pyrascale [paid][sent] 5. Satanlight [paid][sent] 6. Auction House [sold] 7. Auction House [sold] 8. Auction House [sold] 9. Auction House [sold] 10. Auction House [sold] [nextcol] Run 5 [LIST=1] [*]mercurialwings [paid] [sent] [*]atrolock [paid] [sent] [*]Mustielsen [paid] [sent] [*]SarcasticHawke [paid] [sent] [*]Manchu [PA] [*]serron [PA] [*]Auction House [*]Auction House [*]Auction House [*]Auction House [/LIST] [/columns] [columns] [center] Lady Harpy - Bluenette [skin=25227] 500g each[/center] [nextcol] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f259735ceb90d6298d3a4d409fc9a75c/tumblr_p1013oMYzA1tto8d0o2_400.png[/img] [/columns] [columns] Run 1 1.Me 2.Meowfred [PA] [sold] 3.HydreigonMaster [paid] [sent] 4.Washer [PA] [sold] 5.CheshireCatUk1 [PA] [sold] 6.luckless [PA] [sold] 7.hat17 [PA] [sold] 8.Blushunt [paid] [sent] 9.Bluetadamore [PA] [sold] 10.Trickilicky [PA] [sold] [nextcol] Run 2 1.Hideki [PA] [sold] 2.Churyu [PA] [sold] 3.Churyu [PA] [sold] 4.Malis [PA] [sold] 5.likeacliche [paid] [sent] 6.luckless [PA] [sold] 7.Auction House [sold] 8.Auction House [sold] 9.Auction House [sold] 10.Me [/columns] [columns] Run 3 [LIST=1] [*]yool [paid][sent] [*]grayfae [paid][sent] [*]hiei [paid][sent] [*]ReadingHell [PA] [*]johnnytrash [paid][sent] [*]Auction House [sold] [*]Auction House [sold] [*]Auction House [sold] [*]Auction House [sold] [*]Auction House [sold] [/LIST] [nextcol] Run 4 [LIST=1] [*]sharkbutt [paid] [sent] [*]mercurialwings [paid] [sent] [*]atrolock [paid] [sent] [*]MalisVitterfolk [PA] [*]Mustielsen [paid] [sent] [*]SarcasticHawke [paid] [sent] [*]Auction House [*]Auction House [*]Auction House [*]Auction House [/LIST]
Creation
Madam Merm - Seaside

550g each
dummy?breed=14&gender=1&itemid=30179&auth=6ff0c8133381d797d8094c473f3a56632c7c2036&dummyext=prev.png
Run 1
  1. KodaAstral [paid]
  2. Bluedragon [paid]
  3. Mysh
  4. klee [paid]
  5. starsystems
  6. Meowfred [paid]
  7. wintercovers
  8. Trickilicky
  9. sharkbutt
  10. succulents [paid]
Run 2
  1. Me
  2. Me
  3. Kotoej [paid]
  4. X3X
  5. Kaldwin
  6. CHUUNIBYOU
  7. Garados [paid]
  8. DocMulligan [paid]
  9. Lycoteuthis
  10. sweetnightmare [paid]
Run 3
  1. Kaio
  2. Limanya
  3. Akal
  4. ha17
  5. AirSwallow
  6. Starwolfs
  7. Thardus
  8. Mangusto
Lady Harpy - Tanned

500g each
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=29955&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Run 1:
  1. Me
  2. heavylobster [paid] [sent]
  3. sharkbutt [paid] [sent]
  4. mercurialwings [paid] [sent]
  5. atrolock [paid] [sent]
  6. Irmingard [paid] [sent]
  7. Ikunoche [PA]
  8. CHUUNIBYOU [paid] [sent]
  9. chatoyant [paid] [sent]
Run 2
  1. Me
  2. Trickilicky [paid] [sent]
  3. Shirenu [paid] [sent]
  4. MalisVitterfolk [PA]
  5. hat17 [paid] [sent]
  6. Mustielsen [paid] [sent]
  7. klee [paid] [sent]
  8. Ganymede [paid] [sent]
  9. SarcasticHawke [paid] [sent]
  10. Lawful [paid] [sent]
Run 3
  1. Hydreigonmaster [paid] [sent]
  2. heiheidamowang [paid] [sent]
  3. NightDust [paid] [sent]
  4. vaihdokas [paid] [sent]
  5. johnnytrash [paid] [sent]
  6. say10 [paid] [sent]
  7. Manchu [PA]
  8. Proteus [paid] [sent]
  9. boghog [paid] [sent]
  10. draaviinrays [paid] [sent]
Run 4
  1. luckless
  2. luckless
  3. Kotoej [paid]
  4. sweetnightmare [paid]
  5. Akal
tumblr_p2196cpONP1tto8d0o2_r2_400.png
tumblr_p2196cpONP1tto8d0o1_r1_400.png
Accent: Puppy New Year
For Wildclaw Male
500g/each
Run1:
1.Me
2.SarcasticHawke
3.zeguk
4.yool

Lady Harpy - Brunette

500g each
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=25141&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Run 1
1. Me
2. Me
3. Auction House [sold]
4. Auction House [sold]
5. Auction House [sold]
6. Auction House [sold]
7. Auction House [sold]
8. Auction House [sold]
9. Auction House [sold]
10. Auction House [sold]
Run 2
1. MrQuin [paid][sent]
2. CheshireCatUk1 [paid][sent]
3. Ashirene [paid][sent]
4. sharkbutt [paid][sent]
5. Washer [paid][sent]
6. flamyfox [paid][sent]
7.LionMagnus [paid][sent]
8.sweetnightmare [paid][sent]
9.Churyu [paid][sent]
10.Churyu [paid][sent]
Run 3
1.frostkingdemetri [paid] [sent]
2.Blushunt [paid] [sent]
3. Reia* [PA] [sold]
4.CreamyStrawberry [paid] [sent]
5.likeacliche [paid] [sent]
6.Auction House [sold]
7.Auction House [sold]
8.Auction House [sold]
9.Auction House [sold]
10.Auction House [sold]

Run 4
1. me
2. yixixi [paid][sent]
3. Akal [paid][sent]
4. pyrascale [paid][sent]
5. Satanlight [paid][sent]
6. Auction House [sold]
7. Auction House [sold]
8. Auction House [sold]
9. Auction House [sold]
10. Auction House [sold]

Run 5
  1. mercurialwings [paid] [sent]
  2. atrolock [paid] [sent]
  3. Mustielsen [paid] [sent]
  4. SarcasticHawke [paid] [sent]
  5. Manchu [PA]
  6. serron [PA]
  7. Auction House
  8. Auction House
  9. Auction House
  10. Auction House
Lady Harpy - Bluenette

500g each
tumblr_p1013oMYzA1tto8d0o2_400.png

Run 1
1.Me
2.Meowfred [PA] [sold]
3.HydreigonMaster [paid] [sent]
4.Washer [PA] [sold]
5.CheshireCatUk1 [PA] [sold]
6.luckless [PA] [sold]
7.hat17 [PA] [sold]
8.Blushunt [paid] [sent]
9.Bluetadamore [PA] [sold]
10.Trickilicky [PA] [sold]
Run 2
1.Hideki [PA] [sold]
2.Churyu [PA] [sold]
3.Churyu [PA] [sold]
4.Malis [PA] [sold]
5.likeacliche [paid] [sent]
6.luckless [PA] [sold]
7.Auction House [sold]
8.Auction House [sold]
9.Auction House [sold]
10.Me

Run 3
  1. yool [paid][sent]
  2. grayfae [paid][sent]
  3. hiei [paid][sent]
  4. ReadingHell [PA]
  5. johnnytrash [paid][sent]
  6. Auction House [sold]
  7. Auction House [sold]
  8. Auction House [sold]
  9. Auction House [sold]
  10. Auction House [sold]

Run 4
  1. sharkbutt [paid] [sent]
  2. mercurialwings [paid] [sent]
  3. atrolock [paid] [sent]
  4. MalisVitterfolk [PA]
  5. Mustielsen [paid] [sent]
  6. SarcasticHawke [paid] [sent]
  7. Auction House
  8. Auction House
  9. Auction House
  10. Auction House
Gallery
and
TO DO LIST

_Lady Harpy
Unlimited
500g
50 copies
Unlimited
500g
40 copies
Unlimited
500g
30 copies

_Miss Harpy
*They're the younger looking harpies that will be done after I finish my exams :')
_Madam Merm
Unlimited
550g
20 copies

_NIN Lamassu
*Will try to finish this one ASAP and be submitted for Greenskeeper Gathering
Gallery
and
TO DO LIST

_Lady Harpy
Unlimited
500g
50 copies
Unlimited
500g
40 copies
Unlimited
500g
30 copies

_Miss Harpy
*They're the younger looking harpies that will be done after I finish my exams :')
_Madam Merm
Unlimited
550g
20 copies

_NIN Lamassu
*Will try to finish this one ASAP and be submitted for Greenskeeper Gathering
[center][size=6][color=CB4335]Stuff that I'm working on now[/center][/size][/color] Currently working on the recolours for Lady Harpy (different hair colours & skin tone) I have also some drafts to share, which will be done soon once I'm free (December is such a busy month :') [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/0f734002d9b187b72c16e3ef532827fe/tumblr_p101eijKV61tto8d0o2_400.png[/img] Lady Sphinx I'm still trying to change the position & size of the head, wishing it to fit most head wears like Lady Harpy, but hmmmm it's quiet hard. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9602748bbecd47f8cbcd460fd5edf0c7/tumblr_p103d9gbK81tto8d0o1_400.png[/img] Storm is with you / Boss is watching you Idk, the shape of the wings looks like stormcatcher/another Ridgeback's head haha [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c8a6c8d11149c5ace054b85b4bbee7ab/tumblr_p101l8HzsX1tto8d0o1_400.png[/img] Little Eye Friends (Just wanna try something cute and steampunky XD)
Stuff that I'm working on now

Currently working on the recolours for Lady Harpy (different hair colours & skin tone)

I have also some drafts to share, which will be done soon once I'm free (December is such a busy month :')

tumblr_p101eijKV61tto8d0o2_400.png
Lady Sphinx
I'm still trying to change the position & size of the head, wishing it to fit most head wears like Lady Harpy, but hmmmm it's quiet hard.

tumblr_p103d9gbK81tto8d0o1_400.png
Storm is with you / Boss is watching you
Idk, the shape of the wings looks like stormcatcher/another Ridgeback's head haha

tumblr_p101l8HzsX1tto8d0o1_400.png
Little Eye Friends
(Just wanna try something cute and steampunky XD)

Pinglist
General Ping
starsystems
mercurialwings
Blushunt
Aehdncl
TarmonSuravye
CheshireCatUk1
Holi
leechkisses
Finne
sweetnightmare
klee
LehLora
Recolour for Lady Harpy
Balgriath
Malis (Black, dark blue or purple)
Amphiptere (taned skin)
sharkbutt
LadyRenee
Ashirene
Oszs
Ixia (black hair)
Lawful (tanned skin)
Finne (Female ver Puppy New Year)

(when Merm's accepted)
Smoothy
Mangusto
Thardus (+recolours)

Merm recolours
Meowfred (red)
Mangusto (red)
Pinglist
General Ping
starsystems
mercurialwings
Blushunt
Aehdncl
TarmonSuravye
CheshireCatUk1
Holi
leechkisses
Finne
sweetnightmare
klee
LehLora
Recolour for Lady Harpy
Balgriath
Malis (Black, dark blue or purple)
Amphiptere (taned skin)
sharkbutt
LadyRenee
Ashirene
Oszs
Ixia (black hair)
Lawful (tanned skin)
Finne (Female ver Puppy New Year)

(when Merm's accepted)
Smoothy
Mangusto
Thardus (+recolours)

Merm recolours
Meowfred (red)
Mangusto (red)
[columns] Lady Harpy - Brunette [skin=25141] 500[img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] each Slots are open ^^ [nextcol] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=25141&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/columns] [size=5][b]I have subscribed this post so no need to ping ^^[/b][/size] It works with head pieces like masks and crowns like the example below [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=25097587&skin=25141&apparel=24709&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, anatomy alterations, anime, creepy/horror, eldritch, high fantasy, mythology, no preference[br][br][size=1]@Danaidae @IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @handsome @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @DarklightRaven @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @Natorei @ljusclara @Condor @Gilan @Lamia @xxace @dualscepters @anrei @Lionsong @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @IgnisFlamel @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Venax @Fadeela @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @KittyAoba @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @triska @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Grimbone @chespin @Sykona @Itsy @starsystems @Mycologist @Siaur @Niharike @Devs @penantiomers @straekitty @Vyrelord @Kardi @Hailey @kkertas @Serpede @Tobias @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @NeonSharpies @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Fantelle @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @Vesperupus @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Ballad @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @corvidus @Ganymede @Siopilos @Bioslice @baudelaire @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @Ambitious @ThisIsGospel @kommoy @Lizzi @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @obliviousally @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @burningdarkfire @MasterBlox101 @ElectricAngels @Gibby @deerfawn @Terpsichoria @ShiroiYoukai @Saru @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Imani @Masumi @annadandelion @Wirenth @VPunica @Ithiltari @Unthymely @alienjack @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @jockey @kaaoqi @Cipheres @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @Lissy @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @Nabesima @Artemis @Reborn @stormydanish @Katalist @flamyfox @hat17 @Candace @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @Akal @BrightIce @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @sailorlunatone @Beatrizklotz @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @Vaihdokas @Veevi @Aeronaught @atrolock @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @aphasia @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @sQld @FWD @Banyan @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Ecsentret @Dragonlaird @Aevios @ranyani @Savior @Kushiel @YourMajestyFox @Clavicado @Noxeryrs @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Lynn1 @Firtarian @BladesFire @Chocollama @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @Aalto @karilara @surskitty @Shuffluffalo @Murasaki @kazay @Kaial @yurihands @briteoctopus @hiddenmica @SugarPlumFaerie @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @WildFlora @Maye @Anjoulas @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @Archfiend @Galaxtic @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @RuinousOmen @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @RocketGrunt @skysamba @Resirose @LilBlueSapling @maralice13 @Actaeon @Mikisama @tompollicle @Essynkardi @Juushika @Kalistys @Bunnykins @Dendropsyche @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Scream @Aegirscales @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Magala @Leenanishere @bandit1971 @Dussty @xCatzy @aricelis @Divinely @cliones @Survivors @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Malis @Okapi @Sidorra @moosesushi @Anthea @Balgriath @RayFisch @khamaat @Chants @Sylwyth @Oszs @shayflayplays @Traidy @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @Potatis @CosmicBones @Rubisco @agentfern @Founder @jamaesi @IceyPuffin @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Fuurin @Safirien @MortimerMironov @christina @Peisinoe @Kikatzu @Rinibun @Hootsewers @Banjo @CinnabarCobra @Deva @Hekmatyar @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Ranuja @ccccctk @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @IanLeStraud @angsthound @Zikul @bringmeataco @theresilence @Yilara @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Carleigh @Myrkskog @Peacekeeper @Cedric @Ellowen @Ada @Blod @AzzerthePirate @TigerRocky @MafiaVamp @gootarts @SirArchimedes @koujakward @Erendira @Mercure2333 @modernleopard @Seagold3733 @Slee @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Shian @Kemeira @Cytosine @World @IveRios @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Pandonkey @Ultima @mumtup @GalenIndoran @Maybels @Tria91 @boxparts @Izurude @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Flygone @Juyoung @Heliopunk @SilverFoxDemon @Pest @ccccctk @pinkdesert @TribalDragon @Philli @Vallux @Luunai @Yilara @ashenhartkrie @cloudnine @Kairo @JackMorrison @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @thank @stormydanish @wtf @Cindercate @Inwe @wintercovers @misscallierose @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Venneris @Irregular @Hexephra @Kaelidra @kitten1774 @Faustien @Dask @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @oOKookieOo @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @StarDandere @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Raire @Athexreh @thehungryfox @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @Dreadnoughtus @Pained @AyumiNemera @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @TeaRex @Dartrix @Synchros @Azerothian @Godspeed @Crota @Duchess @Betta @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Nuriya @Touhou @Hoku @SilverLately @rattus @Prelude @Jadee @Helva @xHel @Emmahaa @Cherubim @SnailMuffin @tasbot @suzerain @RJWolf @butcherbaby @Lintufriikki @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @JakeStrider @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @GlowPen @Volve @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @parthenon @Allocen @Primaria @Maye @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @escarlata4000 @Sakuraa @Artesia @Mutagen @Bluedragon @Yollizmaar @Leora @Silverlately @World @VineDream @Nahiri @aevios @RRHepburn @kaspertheghost @Killunia @Cuanman @qew23 @LegHorse @appreciate @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @seragakisei @pioff @WolfTick @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @noixy @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Amorah @casanovasAnchor @Splattershot @Raydioactive @UnseenRangerGal @Chaimellow @Adirael @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @Phecat @Otrera @saltyscone @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @AiDeeKay @SilverFoxDemon @Shougoney @Zayev @Ranuja @Kihyun @Bhaskara @BluMoon @Noctiferous @Cryptic @Rochambeau @Prelude @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @CanisMajoris @Rayzor @Krookodiles @Veevi @Giarella @Touhou @Nimphy @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Sharkbutt @Lanqa @Touhou @epzel @ixia @scarletskyz @Nevaka @Arin @KaidaMoon @selenomancy @Seriema @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @hexadecimal @yoosung @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @Oara @StormDragon21 @synnful @Akal @chocomonster @Mima @smeen @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Ag47 @KH3 @PlushyRobot @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @ladyrenee @cutinstincts @Ebrietas @Touming @Poi @Suntouched @Viverridae @hawwah @PharahRaptor @Noodlesper @ancelstierre @artillerychick @Peacekeeper @World @Scybilla @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @doniider @treesponge @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Jaye @AlexiCyn @jennycatmystique @Azerothian @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @straekitty @Calixita @Drizziel @Beezadrella @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @wesleydog @snowpea @SoullessARMY @Panopticon @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @graphicmacaroon @Snipe @Brea @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @Dracorvus @deviantdoge @HerrWolf @daintyboots @Dalison @SoullessARMY @WhiteMantis @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Kalistys @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Britty @Leeomon @Peisinoe @EmanatingAurora @Sanzuwu @rocketgrunt @SerpentRose @Sonora @NightRising @IveRios @SabreRose @Rexcaliburr @seragakisei @Katria @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @cywscross @Moray @Veracity @Moonlace @Moonpiebandit @DarkNiiinja @comette @Garizard @TarmonSuravye @SomethingWitty @Kylari @Leucine @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @platypus @SugarfreeFox @RocketGrunt @Starisia @Silverishness @Cov @CakeTerminal @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Mytria @Scifur @Rangiku @Limelight @alexicyn @Choi @Addmon @Peisinoe @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @disconcerto @Dragondrop @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @bisou @TriforceDrag0n @Nadopt @Noodlesper @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @Terrorderr @SpookyClockwork @Ffeion @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @Ambitious @ThatOneGirl @Glacecakes @brdey @pretend @ShinyTyrantrum @smokingponies @Rest @Beltaguise @Faustien @Renarin @Luteia @Iceex @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @Lallie @BlazeWolf @Elachu @Gyropilot @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Veylaron @Hiame @synnful @Alstroemeria @Koobi @CuriousLoli @Steamplonk @mistystep @loststarship @WildFlora @Kommoy @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @Velten @rotdeer @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Thysiria @Scuzz @Rohana @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Irmingard @alaneyes @cosmicConundrum @Saphirosa @Angu15 @ShinyTyrantrum @Ouinoc @Ketchum @everynne @mistystep @nohsara @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @Lichtdrache @Elachu @kikoku @Taerar @Pripyat @matejko @bunnyfork @cloverly @redfloon @whiteraven90 @avianAnnihilator @MadaMada @Redfern @ffgrape @Ghoulcats @Arcani @AntivirusAndroid @kbb @quilliper @Ivypooll @DreamingShad0ws @a27594111 @Devilledegghead @Comic1Sans @eggod @shibadog @Leukowii @Meloetta @Lissard @nutmilkie @Sayla @DragonDraws @Zedling @murmur21 @professorpig @Allysun @Buffykiev @CheshireCatUk1 @SkyDancer10 @oly @rattus @TalaTari @TheEnderDraco @DocMulligan @Taiyou @putri @limeypie @Johan @Gallus @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Inahetalian @Cheshly @ayatos @RaynixAura @Blushunt @CelestialBlue @CelestialBlue @bzb12345 @mumtup @kumoko @Katria @selenomancy @Goolix @Shadowangel @remuslupn @Veylaron @Mip @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @micchikureshima @RandomPurple @Alive @OverlordFreya @Priorknight @WayRox @Oodie @Braixen @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @Clavicado @Historian @Avifors @LiveSky @Cognitive @Fervanus @Denryu @Nivix @Spontaneite @NotQuiteToxic @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Apothecaria @Journey @luckless @Hocotate @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Tangaroa @VermilionCourt @FantasyMyth @Beruga @Pollen @NoodleMomma @oreides[/size]
Lady Harpy - Brunette

500icon_gems.png each
Slots are open ^^
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=25141&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

I have subscribed this post so no need to ping ^^

It works with head pieces like masks and crowns like the example below
dragon?did=25097587&skin=25141&apparel=24709&xt=dressing.png

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, anatomy alterations, anime, creepy/horror, eldritch, high fantasy, mythology, no preference

@Danaidae @IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @handsome @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @DarklightRaven @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @Natorei @ljusclara @Condor @Gilan @Lamia @xxace @dualscepters @anrei @Lionsong @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @IgnisFlamel @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Venax @Fadeela @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @KittyAoba @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @triska @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Grimbone @chespin @Sykona @Itsy @starsystems @Mycologist @Siaur @Niharike @Devs @penantiomers @straekitty @Vyrelord @Kardi @Hailey @kkertas @Serpede @Tobias @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @NeonSharpies @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Fantelle @Stasha @Stenvela @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @Vesperupus @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Ballad @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @corvidus @Ganymede @Siopilos @Bioslice @baudelaire @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @Ambitious @ThisIsGospel @kommoy @Lizzi @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @obliviousally @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @burningdarkfire @MasterBlox101 @ElectricAngels @Gibby @deerfawn @Terpsichoria @ShiroiYoukai @Saru @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Imani @Masumi @annadandelion @Wirenth @VPunica @Ithiltari @Unthymely @alienjack @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @jockey @kaaoqi @Cipheres @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @Lissy @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @Nabesima @Artemis @Reborn @stormydanish @Katalist @flamyfox @hat17 @Candace @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @Akal @BrightIce @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @sailorlunatone @Beatrizklotz @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @Vaihdokas @Veevi @Aeronaught @atrolock @shimmeringxolo @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Malatise @aphasia @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @sQld @FWD @Banyan @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Ecsentret @Dragonlaird @Aevios @ranyani @Savior @Kushiel @YourMajestyFox @Clavicado @Noxeryrs @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Lynn1 @Firtarian @BladesFire @Chocollama @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @Aalto @karilara @surskitty @Shuffluffalo @Murasaki @kazay @Kaial @yurihands @briteoctopus @hiddenmica @SugarPlumFaerie @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @WildFlora @Maye @Anjoulas @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @Archfiend @Galaxtic @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @RuinousOmen @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @RocketGrunt @skysamba @Resirose @LilBlueSapling @maralice13 @Actaeon @Mikisama @tompollicle @Essynkardi @Juushika @Kalistys @Bunnykins @Dendropsyche @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Scream @Aegirscales @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Magala @Leenanishere @bandit1971 @Dussty @xCatzy @aricelis @Divinely @cliones @Survivors @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Malis @Okapi @Sidorra @moosesushi @Anthea @Balgriath @RayFisch @khamaat @Chants @Sylwyth @Oszs @shayflayplays @Traidy @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @Potatis @CosmicBones @Rubisco @agentfern @Founder @jamaesi @IceyPuffin @Oriel @Noll @Spassow @shortkeike @Fuurin @Safirien @MortimerMironov @christina @Peisinoe @Kikatzu @Rinibun @Hootsewers @Banjo @CinnabarCobra @Deva @Hekmatyar @sero @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @Ranuja @ccccctk @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @IanLeStraud @angsthound @Zikul @bringmeataco @theresilence @Yilara @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Carleigh @Myrkskog @Peacekeeper @Cedric @Ellowen @Ada @Blod @AzzerthePirate @TigerRocky @MafiaVamp @gootarts @SirArchimedes @koujakward @Erendira @Mercure2333 @modernleopard @Seagold3733 @Slee @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @Shian @Kemeira @Cytosine @World @IveRios @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Pandonkey @Ultima @mumtup @GalenIndoran @Maybels @Tria91 @boxparts @Izurude @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Flygone @Juyoung @Heliopunk @SilverFoxDemon @Pest @ccccctk @pinkdesert @TribalDragon @Philli @Vallux @Luunai @Yilara @ashenhartkrie @cloudnine @Kairo @JackMorrison @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @thank @stormydanish @*** @Cindercate @Inwe @wintercovers @misscallierose @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Venneris @Irregular @Hexephra @Kaelidra @kitten1774 @Faustien @Dask @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @oOKookieOo @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @StarDandere @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Raire @Athexreh @thehungryfox @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @Dreadnoughtus @Pained @AyumiNemera @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @TeaRex @Dartrix @Synchros @Azerothian @Godspeed @Crota @Duchess @Betta @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Nuriya @Touhou @Hoku @SilverLately @rattus @Prelude @Jadee @Helva @xHel @Emmahaa @Cherubim @SnailMuffin @tasbot @suzerain @RJWolf @butcherbaby @Lintufriikki @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @JakeStrider @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @GlowPen @Volve @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @parthenon @Allocen @Primaria @Maye @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @escarlata4000 @Sakuraa @Artesia @Mutagen @Bluedragon @Yollizmaar @Leora @Silverlately @World @VineDream @Nahiri @aevios @RRHepburn @kaspertheghost @Killunia @Cuanman @qew23 @LegHorse @appreciate @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @seragakisei @pioff @WolfTick @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @noixy @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Amorah @casanovasAnchor @Splattershot @Raydioactive @UnseenRangerGal @Chaimellow @Adirael @Ysdaar @VolatileMatter @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @Phecat @Otrera @saltyscone @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @AiDeeKay @SilverFoxDemon @Shougoney @Zayev @Ranuja @Kihyun @Bhaskara @BluMoon @Noctiferous @Cryptic @Rochambeau @Prelude @Tigenki @BloodyBunny @CanisMajoris @Rayzor @Krookodiles @Veevi @Giarella @Touhou @Nimphy @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Sharkbutt @Lanqa @Touhou @epzel @ixia @scarletskyz @Nevaka @Arin @KaidaMoon @selenomancy @Seriema @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @hexadecimal @yoosung @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @Oara @StormDragon21 @synnful @Akal @chocomonster @Mima @smeen @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Ag47 @KH3 @PlushyRobot @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @ladyrenee @cutinstincts @Ebrietas @Touming @Poi @Suntouched @Viverridae @hawwah @PharahRaptor @Noodlesper @ancelstierre @artillerychick @Peacekeeper @World @Scybilla @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Edge @doniider @treesponge @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Jaye @AlexiCyn @jennycatmystique @Azerothian @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @straekitty @Calixita @Drizziel @Beezadrella @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @wesleydog @snowpea @SoullessARMY @Panopticon @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @graphicmacaroon @Snipe @Brea @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @Dracorvus @deviantdoge @HerrWolf @daintyboots @Dalison @SoullessARMY @WhiteMantis @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Kalistys @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Britty @Leeomon @Peisinoe @EmanatingAurora @Sanzuwu @rocketgrunt @SerpentRose @Sonora @NightRising @IveRios @SabreRose @Rexcaliburr @seragakisei @Katria @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @cywscross @Moray @Veracity @Moonlace @Moonpiebandit @DarkNiiinja @comette @Garizard @TarmonSuravye @SomethingWitty @Kylari @Leucine @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @platypus @SugarfreeFox @RocketGrunt @Starisia @Silverishness @Cov @CakeTerminal @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Mytria @Scifur @Rangiku @Limelight @alexicyn @Choi @Addmon @Peisinoe @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @disconcerto @Dragondrop @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @bisou @TriforceDrag0n @Nadopt @Noodlesper @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @Terrorderr @SpookyClockwork @Ffeion @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @Ambitious @ThatOneGirl @Glacecakes @brdey @pretend @ShinyTyrantrum @smokingponies @Rest @Beltaguise @Faustien @Renarin @Luteia @Iceex @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @Lallie @BlazeWolf @Elachu @Gyropilot @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Veylaron @Hiame @synnful @Alstroemeria @Koobi @CuriousLoli @Steamplonk @mistystep @loststarship @WildFlora @Kommoy @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @Velten @rotdeer @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @Thysiria @Scuzz @Rohana @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Irmingard @alaneyes @cosmicConundrum @Saphirosa @Angu15 @ShinyTyrantrum @Ouinoc @Ketchum @everynne @mistystep @nohsara @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @Lichtdrache @Elachu @kikoku @Taerar @Pripyat @matejko @bunnyfork @cloverly @redfloon @whiteraven90 @avianAnnihilator @MadaMada @Redfern @ffgrape @Ghoulcats @Arcani @AntivirusAndroid @kbb @quilliper @Ivypooll @DreamingShad0ws @a27594111 @Devilledegghead @Comic1Sans @eggod @shibadog @Leukowii @Meloetta @Lissard @nutmilkie @Sayla @DragonDraws @Zedling @murmur21 @professorpig @Allysun @Buffykiev @CheshireCatUk1 @SkyDancer10 @oly @rattus @TalaTari @TheEnderDraco @DocMulligan @Taiyou @putri @limeypie @Johan @Gallus @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Inahetalian @Cheshly @ayatos @RaynixAura @Blushunt @CelestialBlue @CelestialBlue @bzb12345 @mumtup @kumoko @Katria @selenomancy @Goolix @Shadowangel @remuslupn @Veylaron @Mip @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @micchikureshima @RandomPurple @Alive @OverlordFreya @Priorknight @WayRox @Oodie @Braixen @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @Clavicado @Historian @Avifors @LiveSky @Cognitive @Fervanus @Denryu @Nivix @Spontaneite @NotQuiteToxic @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Apothecaria @Journey @luckless @Hocotate @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Tangaroa @VermilionCourt @FantasyMyth @Beruga @Pollen @NoodleMomma @oreides
@menghuancat Oh my god??? Can I get one for treasure?
@menghuancat Oh my god??? Can I get one for treasure?
@starsystems
Sure, I have sent you via crossroad. That would be 430000 treasure ^^
@starsystems
Sure, I have sent you via crossroad. That would be 430000 treasure ^^
@menghuancat
May I purchase one copy? :0 For gems ~

Edit: lol i’m Dumb; heading to AH now
@menghuancat
May I purchase one copy? :0 For gems ~

Edit: lol i’m Dumb; heading to AH now
earth2_zpsafrnxyey.gif
@Poi
To purchase one using gems, I have my stocks on Auction House. Just search Lady Harpy.
@Poi
To purchase one using gems, I have my stocks on Auction House. Just search Lady Harpy.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28