Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | |Cavalier's Colors| (Currently CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122
Could you add me to general ping please?

Also have to say very lovely accents, look forward to stalking your work.
Could you add me to general ping please?

Also have to say very lovely accents, look forward to stalking your work.
- Accidentally deleted Hamlet parody quote while working on signature RIP -
@Paladingineer could i get a preview of riches of the earth on this boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8704291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87043/8704291_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Paladingineer could i get a preview of riches of the earth on this boy?
8704291_350.png
F3d7DSl.png
@Niharike
Are you still interested in Riches? Now that I've submitted the current batch for printing I've moved the buyers onto a "Pending Delivery" list and have reopened the reservation list. My current projection is to print again at 10 reservations, at a price of 300g.

@Trachynhawb
Sent via PM. :)
Fair warning: I'll delete the image file in a few days.
@Niharike
Are you still interested in Riches? Now that I've submitted the current batch for printing I've moved the buyers onto a "Pending Delivery" list and have reopened the reservation list. My current projection is to print again at 10 reservations, at a price of 300g.

@Trachynhawb
Sent via PM. :)
Fair warning: I'll delete the image file in a few days.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
OMG THE NUMBER OF THE ORDER THO
OMG THE NUMBER OF THE ORDER THO
queen_katoe.gif
@Paladingineer yup I'm still interested
@Paladingineer yup I'm still interested
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@keaster329 @wintercreek @jackalsmiler @TheJadeSiren @diamondnoodles @doppelbia @Valkyriethorn @Tyria @aberdakitty @ignisflamel @takora

Ack! I clicked on random copies of the skin in my inventory when sending crossroads to you, thinking that it wouldn't track WHICH one I clicked on and would just send you one of them. Apparently it tracks which one so if I offered the same one to multiple people the second person would get a message saying I didn't have any left.
I'm going to cancel and then resend the trades, carefully this time. -.-
@keaster329 @wintercreek @jackalsmiler @TheJadeSiren @diamondnoodles @doppelbia @Valkyriethorn @Tyria @aberdakitty @ignisflamel @takora

Ack! I clicked on random copies of the skin in my inventory when sending crossroads to you, thinking that it wouldn't track WHICH one I clicked on and would just send you one of them. Apparently it tracks which one so if I offered the same one to multiple people the second person would get a message saying I didn't have any left.
I'm going to cancel and then resend the trades, carefully this time. -.-
Yes, CRs is very picky about that. ^^
Its one of the little hiccups it has.
Yes, CRs is very picky about that. ^^
Its one of the little hiccups it has.
66ei84J.png
@AberDaKitty @Gingerfrost
I've updated the Current Festival Entry post with my Crystalline Gala submission, Snowswept Aurora.
@AberDaKitty @Gingerfrost
I've updated the Current Festival Entry post with my Crystalline Gala submission, Snowswept Aurora.
@paladingineer pinglist for snowswept aurora please
@paladingineer pinglist for snowswept aurora please
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat Added.
@LadyRiat Added.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122