Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tig and Mezz's Accents!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Hazeledpoppy @Jenkow @deerfawn
Got you all added~!
@Hazeledpoppy @Jenkow @deerfawn
Got you all added~!
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo
Slot for Versipellis
@Mezzo
Slot for Versipellis
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@scarletskyz

Got you added~
@scarletskyz

Got you added~
@Mezzo

It's 500 gems for Versipellis right?
@Mezzo

It's 500 gems for Versipellis right?
@Menoko

Yup~! 500g on preorder~
@Menoko

Yup~! 500g on preorder~
@Mezzo

Okay great! I have the gems ready should I send over cr?
@Mezzo

Okay great! I have the gems ready should I send over cr?
@Menoko

You can send it over a 1-Way CR or PM! Since the accent is still in the queue it isn't here yet, our system is that we ask for payment early so we can afford blueprints and so it's easier to send them out once they do arrive. So once the accent comes it it'll get immediately sent to your inbox~!
@Menoko

You can send it over a 1-Way CR or PM! Since the accent is still in the queue it isn't here yet, our system is that we ask for payment early so we can afford blueprints and so it's easier to send them out once they do arrive. So once the accent comes it it'll get immediately sent to your inbox~!
@Mezzo what is needed to be done for putting in a pre-order request for the Guardian Female accent
@Mezzo what is needed to be done for putting in a pre-order request for the Guardian Female accent
@CelticDragoness

To preorder accents, in most shops at least, there are a few that vary, you'd ping the shop owner telling them how many copies of an accent they're currently taking preorders for that you'd like. Some people restrict to one accent per person, some allow you to buy multiples. Then once you'd asked for a copy the shop owner will place your username on a run, basically batches of ten that the skins get sent in as.

Most accent creators then will ask for payment, this is because the blueprints to print the skins cost gems and so they'll ask for the gems so they can get the skins printed, some accent creators that are more well off however may just submit the skins with gems they have on hand and you'll be pinged after the skin comes in to send them payment then, usually though a private auction. However since Akesari and I are a bit smaller we usually ask for accent payments up front to afford blueprints.

Once the skin is submitted we wait a bit for the admins to send back the copies, which afterwards copies get sent out to the people that have already paid and private auctions are sent to the people that haven't~!

TL;DR
So basically if you'd like a copy you just let me know, I put you on the list, I ping you when the run is ready to be sent in and you'll send me payment then! Once the accent comes in I'll send it back to you~
@CelticDragoness

To preorder accents, in most shops at least, there are a few that vary, you'd ping the shop owner telling them how many copies of an accent they're currently taking preorders for that you'd like. Some people restrict to one accent per person, some allow you to buy multiples. Then once you'd asked for a copy the shop owner will place your username on a run, basically batches of ten that the skins get sent in as.

Most accent creators then will ask for payment, this is because the blueprints to print the skins cost gems and so they'll ask for the gems so they can get the skins printed, some accent creators that are more well off however may just submit the skins with gems they have on hand and you'll be pinged after the skin comes in to send them payment then, usually though a private auction. However since Akesari and I are a bit smaller we usually ask for accent payments up front to afford blueprints.

Once the skin is submitted we wait a bit for the admins to send back the copies, which afterwards copies get sent out to the people that have already paid and private auctions are sent to the people that haven't~!

TL;DR
So basically if you'd like a copy you just let me know, I put you on the list, I ping you when the run is ready to be sent in and you'll send me payment then! Once the accent comes in I'll send it back to you~
@Mezzo alright :) well i would like to order 1 and it will be mostly treasure
@Mezzo alright :) well i would like to order 1 and it will be mostly treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38