Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | squid friends | bio's accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185
@bioluminosity

Slot for derelict reactor if available, please
Interested in recolors too
@bioluminosity

Slot for derelict reactor if available, please
Interested in recolors too
0a50f0c310.png
@bioluminosity
I'd love to be pinged for the recolor!
@bioluminosity
I'd love to be pinged for the recolor!
4MeDJdg.pngyyNZeWD.pngKYlO26z.png
G0Fsi68.pngIM7DnUF.pngWxdEXaj.png
@bioluminosity

I would love a slot for derelict reactor!
@bioluminosity

I would love a slot for derelict reactor!
hatcherysigbutton_by_winter_bright-dbn7smg.png
@bioluminosity
Could I get a ping if you ever print a green version, please? o:
@bioluminosity
Could I get a ping if you ever print a green version, please? o:
tumblr_of4damamQ01us53xfo2_500.png
@bioluminosity: Darn, I'm 32 gems behind! I might be able to work some up over NotN though, and I hope so. I like the original and the recolors, although for my own personal project I'd love to see a recolor in silver/white, with black and red accenting. The blue lightning might work with that, but if not, maybe yellow? Unfortunately I don't have enough gems for a recolor or a single blueprint... When specifically do you plan on retiring the skin? I'll have to watch it while I grind as I don't want to enter the preorder list without enough gems.
@bioluminosity: Darn, I'm 32 gems behind! I might be able to work some up over NotN though, and I hope so. I like the original and the recolors, although for my own personal project I'd love to see a recolor in silver/white, with black and red accenting. The blue lightning might work with that, but if not, maybe yellow? Unfortunately I don't have enough gems for a recolor or a single blueprint... When specifically do you plan on retiring the skin? I'll have to watch it while I grind as I don't want to enter the preorder list without enough gems.
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
@bioluminosity
I'd love to be pinged for the recolor!:3
@bioluminosity
I'd love to be pinged for the recolor!:3
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@bioluminosity

Could I get a slot for derelict reactor if there is still one? And would love a ping for a recolour if you do make one too :)
@bioluminosity

Could I get a slot for derelict reactor if there is still one? And would love a ping for a recolour if you do make one too :)
@bioluminosity

I'd love a treasure slot for Derelict Reactor.
@bioluminosity

I'd love a treasure slot for Derelict Reactor.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@bioluminosity

Could I get a slot for Derelict Reactor, if still available?
@bioluminosity

Could I get a slot for Derelict Reactor, if still available?
oElK8FQ.gif
@skwerl56767 @Nightwind

So both of you asked about something in silver, and I think it could only be possible after a lot more work (simply recoloring and fancy photoshop wouldn't work; I'd have to recreate forms and other jazz, taking a lot of time). As for it being in the custom area, my customs are closed as I'm working one two/three already and have to focus on IRL stuff very soon. While I entertained the idea myself before beginning recolors, I just don't think it's feasible ;-; maybe one day I can make a completely new skin like that, as it's an aesthetic I enjoy myself.
@skwerl56767 @Nightwind

So both of you asked about something in silver, and I think it could only be possible after a lot more work (simply recoloring and fancy photoshop wouldn't work; I'd have to recreate forms and other jazz, taking a lot of time). As for it being in the custom area, my customs are closed as I'm working one two/three already and have to focus on IRL stuff very soon. While I entertained the idea myself before beginning recolors, I just don't think it's feasible ;-; maybe one day I can make a completely new skin like that, as it's an aesthetic I enjoy myself.
YflXoXG.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 184 185