Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | squid friends | bio's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186
@Hybro

sadly no, as he is probably my favorite dragon?
@Hybro

sadly no, as he is probably my favorite dragon?
YflXoXG.png
@bioluminosity no no the skin XD
@bioluminosity no no the skin XD
@Hybro

oh XD i was like hmm why ask in my skin thread lol well. it's the only copy, i made it just for him bc hes my precious fav OC rn and it pertains to his character. I'd entertain selling a limited recolor maybe?
@Hybro

oh XD i was like hmm why ask in my skin thread lol well. it's the only copy, i made it just for him bc hes my precious fav OC rn and it pertains to his character. I'd entertain selling a limited recolor maybe?
YflXoXG.png
@bioluminosity ah no biggie then :D its gorgeous! Not only do you have a ton of lovely dragons, but you do lovely work. can i be on your general pinglist?
@bioluminosity ah no biggie then :D its gorgeous! Not only do you have a ton of lovely dragons, but you do lovely work. can i be on your general pinglist?
@Hybro

ahh thank you <3 you also have lovely dragons :> added you!
@Hybro

ahh thank you <3 you also have lovely dragons :> added you!
YflXoXG.png
@bioluminosity [center]I would like a: two accents for these two dragons (they do not have all the genes yet, but this is what they'll look like: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=8&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=14&winggene=4&wings=74&auth=6060ac401a019b3b0d93498ae3ca1430636d2135&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=11&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=46&auth=84cfb47e8384bd8b81115d0d125c65e7e6c7e476&dummyext=prev.png[/img] They are a sun and moon pair, female moon and male sun, that represent my recent wedding (since the theme was sun/moon/stars). I was hoping to have the pearls be the moon and sun respectively. Added details for the female's wings to be that of the night sky, either something like the nebulae like you specialize in or more night sky like we see from Earth. Since the male is the sun, I wasn't sure if flame coming off the pearl/sun across his body in a beautiful way would be better than a nebula look in his wings. Do you have any recommendations based on these ideas? The big thing is that it works well with the look of the dragon too. Thank you! =D I am also an artist and would be willing to do some art to compensate. Check out my store here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2087085/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/dhTTVpG.png[/img][/url][/center]
@bioluminosity
I would like a: two accents
for these two dragons (they do not have all the genes yet, but this is what they'll look like:
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=4&breed=4&element=8&gender=1&tert=129&tertgene=14&winggene=4&wings=74&auth=6060ac401a019b3b0d93498ae3ca1430636d2135&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=48&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=11&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=10&winggene=17&wings=46&auth=84cfb47e8384bd8b81115d0d125c65e7e6c7e476&dummyext=prev.png

They are a sun and moon pair, female moon and male sun, that represent my recent wedding (since the theme was sun/moon/stars). I was hoping to have the pearls be the moon and sun respectively. Added details for the female's wings to be that of the night sky, either something like the nebulae like you specialize in or more night sky like we see from Earth. Since the male is the sun, I wasn't sure if flame coming off the pearl/sun across his body in a beautiful way would be better than a nebula look in his wings. Do you have any recommendations based on these ideas? The big thing is that it works well with the look of the dragon too. Thank you! =D

I am also an artist and would be willing to do some art to compensate. Check out my store here:
dhTTVpG.png
serenade_right_by_artlatkes-dcmt0bz.png rJ2eejS.png FR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.png
Customs update: First of all, sorry for the delay! tis the season for colds..it is late and sorting through the inbox is quite daunting, so I'll post the updates here. @Valka first, [img]https://puu.sh/yG6b8/b7ea9624c2.png[/img] the jewelry and halo aspects are still in the works, but the space and wing areas are laid out and ready for detailing. Since you prompted eye burning I thought I'd run this by you before continuing. I'm thinking some brighter cyans and saturated blue-violets? Once again, since you reserved a slot before I made price changes, you can choose to pay in gems (3kg) @Crescentstar711 I decided to go with the ring design being an earring, and can progress on the tail jewelry if you like that idea. I thought about adding to the legs but I think there is apparel (silks/bracelets) that would work in similar ways. Over all though, it's adding detail, contrast, and perfecting the design of the (ear)ring. [img]https://puu.sh/yG706/37f6d2f9e7.png[/img] again, apologies to you both; I hope to finish these very soon (and the next accent for the PC male in time for the 25th!)
Customs update:

First of all, sorry for the delay! tis the season for colds..it is late and sorting through the inbox is quite daunting, so I'll post the updates here.

@Valka first,

b7ea9624c2.png

the jewelry and halo aspects are still in the works, but the space and wing areas are laid out and ready for detailing. Since you prompted eye burning I thought I'd run this by you before continuing. I'm thinking some brighter cyans and saturated blue-violets? Once again, since you reserved a slot before I made price changes, you can choose to pay in gems (3kg)

@Crescentstar711

I decided to go with the ring design being an earring, and can progress on the tail jewelry if you like that idea. I thought about adding to the legs but I think there is apparel (silks/bracelets) that would work in similar ways. Over all though, it's adding detail, contrast, and perfecting the design of the (ear)ring.

37f6d2f9e7.png

again, apologies to you both; I hope to finish these very soon (and the next accent for the PC male in time for the 25th!)
YflXoXG.png
@bioluminosity Eww, colds =( I hope you feel better soon though! No worries for the wait! I'm sorry if I am asking this too late in the art progress, but for the clouds at the top of the wing, could they be less cloudlike and more galaxy dust-like? Or even better, a milky way-like effect? It would be memorable as my husband and I went to a non-light pollution park for our mini-honeymoon (since we didn't want to be too far from home when his dad was unwell) where we could see the milky way with the naked eye. [img]https://hdwallsource.com/img/2015/2/galaxy-wallpaper-46716-48156-hd-wallpapers.jpg[/img] [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/73/The_Milky_Way_and_Andromeda_Galaxies.jpg[/img] [img]https://3c1703fe8d.site.internapcdn.net/newman/gfx/news/2017/9-scientistsha.jpg[/img]
@bioluminosity
Eww, colds =( I hope you feel better soon though! No worries for the wait! I'm sorry if I am asking this too late in the art progress, but for the clouds at the top of the wing, could they be less cloudlike and more galaxy dust-like? Or even better, a milky way-like effect? It would be memorable as my husband and I went to a non-light pollution park for our mini-honeymoon (since we didn't want to be too far from home when his dad was unwell) where we could see the milky way with the naked eye.
galaxy-wallpaper-46716-48156-hd-wallpapers.jpg
The_Milky_Way_and_Andromeda_Galaxies.jpg
9-scientistsha.jpg
serenade_right_by_artlatkes-dcmt0bz.png rJ2eejS.png FR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.png
Hymn is absolutely beautiful. Ohh boy, a tough dream to add to my list!
Hymn is absolutely beautiful. Ohh boy, a tough dream to add to my list!

price: 800g/kt

hey all! it is time for the December run for derelict reactor; its final run before complete retirement.

to simplify, there is only one final run of this skin; preorder only.

in additional news, I have a 5-print skin blueprint that may be used for a limited recolor of this skin, if anyone is interested. price would be about 1200g, but I may use it for other ideas.

pings:
@Sickened
Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, dark, robot/robotic/cyborg, cool colors

@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @Jaypaw @Parad0xxy @DarklightRaven @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Condor @Crowe @Lamia @Plushstiel @Arborpunk @anrei @Lionsong @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @IgnisFlamel @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Sykona @Itsy @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @Devs @straekitty @Kardi @Serpede @Tobias @briar @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @NeonSharpies @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Heathers @Myrrien @rooty @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @pooses @Abril @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Ganymede @Siopilos @decadent @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @Ambitious @ThisIsGospel @Moons @kommoy @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @ToasteredToast @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Meredith44 @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @VPunica @Ithiltari @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @pushpin @cervas @Insouciant @jockey @kaaoqi @Cipheres @ShinigamiLeaf @lightly @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @Nabesima @Reborn @stormydanish @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @chronoimp @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Beatrizklotz @Ammut @Pandacow @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @Koneko @Veevi @atrolock @OkaFloof @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @aphasia @Reckless @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Vovina @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Ecsentret @Dragonlaird @Aevios @Savior @YourMajestyFox @Safaris @Noxeryrs @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @Asmea @bluesparrow46 @PunsandShips @juawia @wobbitt @BladesFire @AbysmalGrace @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @hiddenmica @aecasia @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @harmonywish @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @rynxenvy @Shoyou @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @Aetheric @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @motomoto @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @judiama @Mikisama @Juushika @Kalistys @BabylonsFall @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Zyanith @Aegirscales @Eshye @WickedHorror @bandit1971 @xCatzy @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @NightmaricZor @Okapi @moosesushi @Balgriath @RayFisch @Chants @Rascality @Sylwyth @Oszs @TheMythOfBeauty @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @CosmicBones @Rubisco @Founder @jamaesi @IceyPuffin @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Peisinoe @Kikatzu @Rinibun @CinnabarCobra @Deva @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @theresilence @silverdrake @godspeed @Zelai @RubyOfFire @serebiis @Vaze @Carleigh @Synchros @Adachi @Cedric @Ellowen @Blod @AzzerthePirate @TigerRocky @Katherine @MafiaVamp @SirArchimedes @KatGrimm @koujakward @Erendira @Mercure2333 @Slee @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @World @IveRios @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Necrotizing @mumtup @GalenIndoran @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Flygone @Juyoung @Lodzhal @ccccctk @pinkdesert @Luunai @everynne @Yilara @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @JackMorrison @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @artangcls @thank @Cindercate @Nirwana @Hiame @Stannum @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @Dask @Decapitation @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @Pained @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Crota @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Nuriya @Touhou @Hoku @rattus @Sheba @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @xHel @Emmahaa @Maleficus @SnailMuffin @Toriguel @RJWolf @magictrios @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @Synzia @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @GlowPen @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @arian @Aetheric @Maye @BlackMistress @Sakuraa @Artesia @houseteeth @Mutagen @Bluedragon @Silverlately @StarshipSally @World @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @aevios @RRHepburn @Killunia @Vendetta @qew23 @Reconnaissance @LegHorse @Cuddleh @Boundingfeather @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @lantadyme @pioff @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Amorah @xazz @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Raydioactive @UnseenRangerGal @Chaimellow @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @Phecat @Otrera @aelith @mistysteel @Gem4567 @ZSkye @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @AiDeeKay @SilverFoxDemon @letmeship @Zayev @Ranuja @Bhaskara @Rochambeau @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @skwerl56767 @StarlitFire @CanisMajoris @Veevi @Giarella @Touhou @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @lionx @Lanqa @Touhou @rottenlemons @epzel @ixia @PixelofHealth @scarletskyz @Nevaka @Arin @KaidaMoon @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @ExpectInsanity @Oara @ibook @IrritatorRaji @synnful @Mima @NadopT @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @SirArchimedes @KH3 @PlushyRobot @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Touming @Poi @Suntouched @hawwah @PharahRaptor @Noodlesper @IsadoraCousland @Peacekeeper @World @Scybilla @VictorNikiforov @Edge @treesponge @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @Jaye @AlexiCyn @irithyll @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Bezalel @witchcrafted @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Beezadrella @Viivian @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @SoullessARMY @Panopticon @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @graphicmacaroon @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @AwkwardAngel @Apothecaria @VagabondSentinel @nemodave @Featherly @ClockworkOctopus @Minstri @CorneliaR @BloodSentry @daintyboots @SoullessARMY @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Kalistys @CatTangle @cgilly @Ookami99 @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aerinsol @Aeroden @Britty @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @SerpentRose @Sonora @lazybug @Nutflakez @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @TKodami @Ellapinky @Noirist @SabreRose @seragakisei @Neuromancer @Dishonor @Sickened @Effervessa @Yeechen @Malurus @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Moray @Veracity @Moonlace @Evet @Alraune @CMCinder @Garizard @HermitCrab @SomethingWitty @Kylari @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @RocketGrunt @Darkerai @Starisia @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Mytria @Gwendolyn @porifra @Nardaviel @Rangiku @Limelight @nonarygame @alexicyn @Thrawn @Aehdncl @PeonydKingpin @Choi @Addmon @Saraku @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @disconcerto @Dross @Cethosia @bisou @TriforceDrag0n @gemgem @Nadopt @Noodlesper @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @astroprojection @Servalan @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @WheatleyScience @Ambitious @ThatOneGirl @kidotsubomi @oilux @sliceydicey @brdey @pretend @RenegadeTalonz @Banyan @ShinyTyrantrum @smokingponies @Rest @Beltaguise @Faustien @Velliana @Alstroemeria @dustclouds @Angilian @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @Lallie @Nebulacloud @BlazeWolf @Emordnilap @Tsugumi @Erithuet @Gyropilot @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Priorknight @faraway @lizabet @synnful @Alstroemeria @Steamplonk @loststarship @oilux @Kommoy @Watercolour @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @dragonNMR @rotdeer @Tidybunny @Thysiria @Scuzz @Rohana @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Willo @Blightwyrm @Irmingard @alaneyes @Orchestre @Rascus @cosmicConundrum @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @ShinyTyrantrum @Ouinoc @Ketchum @everynne @mistystep @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @Luthyx @Elachu @kikoku @Taerar @Pripyat @Izuna @cloverly @whiteraven90 @avianAnnihilator @Lauros @MadaMada @Redfern @yeechen @ffgrape @Pleasant @Arcani @AntivirusAndroid @CabbageCat @kbb @Illuminary @Pai @quilliper @Ivypooll @Devilledegghead @Akesari @SarcasticHawke @uniquelykenn @Leukowii @Meloetta @Lissard @nutmilkie @heartcrusher1 @Sayla @DragonDraws @Zedling @murmur21 @Starsoul @professorpig @perifinite @Allysun @CheshireCatUk1 @SkyDancer10 @Archsage @oly @rattus @TalaTari @Scifur @NowViewing @pixiejen @DocMulligan @Reignhart @Acacia @Taiyou @NuclearFudge @nockyong @Sotku @limeypie @Johan @Gallus @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Mustahsin @Cheshly @Kymris @Panderz @RaynixAura @Willowdawn @Accelerator @Blushunt @ToxicCosmos @CelestialBlue @bzb12345 @mumtup @kumoko @Sentenza @Katria @Makronyx @selenomancy @Goolix @Shadowangel @misericordieuse @remuslupn @brokenstone @Keizaal @Veylaron @bioglitch @Vikochi @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Priorknight @Minxwolfie @Laturikusha @WayRox @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Massif @Jenkow @gemino @Historian @Mudguts @LiveSky @Kirmon64 @Cognitive @valkyrian @Fervanus @Denryu @Nivix @Spontaneite @SnailMuffin @TxTiger @LilD @Tiarana @Hideki @Rosewing @Myndris @Nilheim @luckless @Hocotate @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Tangaroa @FantasyMyth @Beruga @Pollen @Flaxxendragon @oreides @Skeletor @Luteia @ouji @winterbright @bryna @ideunatty

I hope i did that right. if you bought this way back in the summer, i apologize for the re-ping. the possible recolor will likely be in the purples or red-oranges with gold accents.

i see you ppl in the AH reselling for higher prices

price: 800g/kt

hey all! it is time for the December run for derelict reactor; its final run before complete retirement.

to simplify, there is only one final run of this skin; preorder only.

in additional news, I have a 5-print skin blueprint that may be used for a limited recolor of this skin, if anyone is interested. price would be about 1200g, but I may use it for other ideas.

pings:
@Sickened
Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!

Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, dark, robot/robotic/cyborg, cool colors

@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @Jaypaw @Parad0xxy @DarklightRaven @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Condor @Crowe @Lamia @Plushstiel @Arborpunk @anrei @Lionsong @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @IgnisFlamel @BatCatization @Vespertiine @Clifftop @Airis @SydKiaray @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Sykona @Itsy @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @Devs @straekitty @Kardi @Serpede @Tobias @briar @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @Kernun @shamwow @Alive @NeonSharpies @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @xRainy @Kaitii @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Inoue @Yin @Heathers @Myrrien @rooty @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @Asgore @heronfoot @captaincaiti @Renoki @Ballad @squidragon @pooses @Abril @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Ganymede @Siopilos @decadent @Meloetta @delightfuliza @Shriayle @Ambitious @ThisIsGospel @Moons @kommoy @Velsim @Tangaroa @thetinyshiloh @ToasteredToast @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @myths @AwayfromBirdland @SilverS @ShadowRising @Auralion @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Meredith44 @Gibby @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Masumi @annadandelion @Kaletah @Wirenth @VPunica @Ithiltari @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @pushpin @cervas @Insouciant @jockey @kaaoqi @Cipheres @ShinigamiLeaf @lightly @solaritude @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @rattus @Nabesima @Reborn @stormydanish @flamyfox @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @chronoimp @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Cheeseburger @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Toriel @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @Beatrizklotz @Ammut @Pandacow @Smaugthealmighty @marymouse @Koneko @Veevi @atrolock @OkaFloof @shimmeringxolo @KameTurtle @aphasia @Reckless @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Mangusto @CakeOn @Vovina @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Ecsentret @Dragonlaird @Aevios @Savior @YourMajestyFox @Safaris @Noxeryrs @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @Asmea @bluesparrow46 @PunsandShips @juawia @wobbitt @BladesFire @AbysmalGrace @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @hiddenmica @aecasia @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @harmonywish @Osa @Riko @Danizaurs @rynxenvy @Shoyou @FunwithaPorpoise @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @Aetheric @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @RuinousOmen @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @motomoto @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Ripcooperchick @judiama @Mikisama @Juushika @Kalistys @BabylonsFall @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @Zyanith @Aegirscales @Eshye @WickedHorror @bandit1971 @xCatzy @Divinely @cliones @dangerkittyn @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @NightmaricZor @Okapi @moosesushi @Balgriath @RayFisch @Chants @Rascality @Sylwyth @Oszs @TheMythOfBeauty @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @CosmicBones @Rubisco @Founder @jamaesi @IceyPuffin @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @MortimerMironov @Katreal @Peisinoe @Kikatzu @Rinibun @CinnabarCobra @Deva @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @bringmeataco @Diamondsuits @theresilence @silverdrake @godspeed @Zelai @RubyOfFire @serebiis @Vaze @Carleigh @Synchros @Adachi @Cedric @Ellowen @Blod @AzzerthePirate @TigerRocky @Katherine @MafiaVamp @SirArchimedes @KatGrimm @koujakward @Erendira @Mercure2333 @Slee @ccccctk @pirosgomba @FauveNox @World @IveRios @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Necrotizing @mumtup @GalenIndoran @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Idari @OwlFeather @LionMagnus @Flygone @Juyoung @Lodzhal @ccccctk @pinkdesert @Luunai @everynne @Yilara @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @JackMorrison @keraunic @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @artangcls @thank @Cindercate @Nirwana @Hiame @Stannum @Valentina @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @Venneris @Nepkitty @Irregular @Dask @Decapitation @Disanxian @Obscaenus @TeddyDJ @Faileas @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @Ichamo @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @infectionary @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @DeadlyInformant @Kiseikune @Darlnim @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @Pained @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Synchros @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Crota @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Nuriya @Touhou @Hoku @rattus @Sheba @Prelude @Helva @Lynchly @xHel @Emmahaa @Maleficus @SnailMuffin @Toriguel @RJWolf @magictrios @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @Synzia @Monchii @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @GlowPen @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @arian @Aetheric @Maye @BlackMistress @Sakuraa @Artesia @houseteeth @Mutagen @Bluedragon @Silverlately @StarshipSally @World @VineDream @MollyMerula @Nahiri @aevios @RRHepburn @Killunia @Vendetta @qew23 @Reconnaissance @LegHorse @Cuddleh @Boundingfeather @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @lantadyme @pioff @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Ririterasu @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Amorah @xazz @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Raydioactive @UnseenRangerGal @Chaimellow @VolatileMatter @PrinceOfStorms @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @Phecat @Otrera @aelith @mistysteel @Gem4567 @ZSkye @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @AiDeeKay @SilverFoxDemon @letmeship @Zayev @Ranuja @Bhaskara @Rochambeau @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @skwerl56767 @StarlitFire @CanisMajoris @Veevi @Giarella @Touhou @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @lionx @Lanqa @Touhou @rottenlemons @epzel @ixia @PixelofHealth @scarletskyz @Nevaka @Arin @KaidaMoon @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @baelistair @Perseidas @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @ExpectInsanity @Oara @ibook @IrritatorRaji @synnful @Mima @NadopT @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @SirArchimedes @KH3 @PlushyRobot @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Touming @Poi @Suntouched @hawwah @PharahRaptor @Noodlesper @IsadoraCousland @Peacekeeper @World @Scybilla @VictorNikiforov @Edge @treesponge @VictorNikiforov @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @Jaye @AlexiCyn @irithyll @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Bezalel @witchcrafted @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Beezadrella @Viivian @Kyoya @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @SoullessARMY @Panopticon @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @graphicmacaroon @Brea @Moristian @Lyka @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @AwkwardAngel @Apothecaria @VagabondSentinel @nemodave @Featherly @ClockworkOctopus @Minstri @CorneliaR @BloodSentry @daintyboots @SoullessARMY @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @Kalistys @CatTangle @cgilly @Ookami99 @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Sucrose @Aerinsol @Aeroden @Britty @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @SerpentRose @Sonora @lazybug @Nutflakez @Lycoteuthis @IveRios @TKodami @Ellapinky @Noirist @SabreRose @seragakisei @Neuromancer @Dishonor @Sickened @Effervessa @Yeechen @Malurus @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Moray @Veracity @Moonlace @Evet @Alraune @CMCinder @Garizard @HermitCrab @SomethingWitty @Kylari @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @RocketGrunt @Darkerai @Starisia @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Mytria @Gwendolyn @porifra @Nardaviel @Rangiku @Limelight @nonarygame @alexicyn @Thrawn @Aehdncl @PeonydKingpin @Choi @Addmon @Saraku @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @disconcerto @Dross @Cethosia @bisou @TriforceDrag0n @gemgem @Nadopt @Noodlesper @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @astroprojection @Servalan @Tempestris @Pigeonpanhandle @WheatleyScience @Ambitious @ThatOneGirl @kidotsubomi @oilux @sliceydicey @brdey @pretend @RenegadeTalonz @Banyan @ShinyTyrantrum @smokingponies @Rest @Beltaguise @Faustien @Velliana @Alstroemeria @dustclouds @Angilian @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @Lallie @Nebulacloud @BlazeWolf @Emordnilap @Tsugumi @Erithuet @Gyropilot @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Priorknight @faraway @lizabet @synnful @Alstroemeria @Steamplonk @loststarship @oilux @Kommoy @Watercolour @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @dragonNMR @rotdeer @Tidybunny @Thysiria @Scuzz @Rohana @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Willo @Blightwyrm @Irmingard @alaneyes @Orchestre @Rascus @cosmicConundrum @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @ShinyTyrantrum @Ouinoc @Ketchum @everynne @mistystep @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @Luthyx @Elachu @kikoku @Taerar @Pripyat @Izuna @cloverly @whiteraven90 @avianAnnihilator @Lauros @MadaMada @Redfern @yeechen @ffgrape @Pleasant @Arcani @AntivirusAndroid @CabbageCat @kbb @Illuminary @Pai @quilliper @Ivypooll @Devilledegghead @Akesari @SarcasticHawke @uniquelykenn @Leukowii @Meloetta @Lissard @nutmilkie @heartcrusher1 @Sayla @DragonDraws @Zedling @murmur21 @Starsoul @professorpig @perifinite @Allysun @CheshireCatUk1 @SkyDancer10 @Archsage @oly @rattus @TalaTari @Scifur @NowViewing @pixiejen @DocMulligan @Reignhart @Acacia @Taiyou @NuclearFudge @nockyong @Sotku @limeypie @Johan @Gallus @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Mustahsin @Cheshly @Kymris @Panderz @RaynixAura @Willowdawn @Accelerator @Blushunt @ToxicCosmos @CelestialBlue @bzb12345 @mumtup @kumoko @Sentenza @Katria @Makronyx @selenomancy @Goolix @Shadowangel @misericordieuse @remuslupn @brokenstone @Keizaal @Veylaron @bioglitch @Vikochi @00Riku00 @nonaline @micchikureshima @Alive @OverlordFreya @Priorknight @Minxwolfie @Laturikusha @WayRox @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Massif @Jenkow @gemino @Historian @Mudguts @LiveSky @Kirmon64 @Cognitive @valkyrian @Fervanus @Denryu @Nivix @Spontaneite @SnailMuffin @TxTiger @LilD @Tiarana @Hideki @Rosewing @Myndris @Nilheim @luckless @Hocotate @Kaio @artillerychick @zeguk @Tangaroa @FantasyMyth @Beruga @Pollen @Flaxxendragon @oreides @Skeletor @Luteia @ouji @winterbright @bryna @ideunatty

I hope i did that right. if you bought this way back in the summer, i apologize for the re-ping. the possible recolor will likely be in the purples or red-oranges with gold accents.

i see you ppl in the AH reselling for higher prices
YflXoXG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 185 186