Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | squid friends | bio's accents
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 185 186
May I please be added to the pinglist? I'm on mobile and can't open it easily. I love your artwork!! :)
May I please be added to the pinglist? I'm on mobile and can't open it easily. I love your artwork!! :)
nPGUlhw.gifvDUk7Wn.pngdZt4vS2.gifQmM334w.pngnMkuik2.gif
@bioluminosity Are Black Opal & Cosmic Opal still up for orders? I can't find them on the Spreadsheet
@bioluminosity Are Black Opal & Cosmic Opal still up for orders? I can't find them on the Spreadsheet
ky82ASU.gif
@kijauni

cosmic filled up, but there are still spots for black opal! I can add you to a slot in my private data for black opal if you want ^^
@kijauni

cosmic filled up, but there are still spots for black opal! I can add you to a slot in my private data for black opal if you want ^^
Yzwbwzj.png
Yes, please <3
Yes, please <3
ky82ASU.gif
hello! I would really like to get a slot for Cosmic Opal Prince and Black Opal Heir if possible? the post says that they're retiring November 15th but they aren't on the spreadsheet and they're under "retired" on the front page, so I'm really sorry if they're already retired and I'm unnecessarily bothering you!!
hello! I would really like to get a slot for Cosmic Opal Prince and Black Opal Heir if possible? the post says that they're retiring November 15th but they aren't on the spreadsheet and they're under "retired" on the front page, so I'm really sorry if they're already retired and I'm unnecessarily bothering you!!
I have anxiety, so I'm sorry if I don't reply

I'm a hot mess but I'm doing my best

FR time +3
@Starstalker I can send a copy of BOP, as the last run came in today! Cosmic is all full, tho, and still on the way. I retired them early to avoid an unfinishable run from being started ^^;
@Starstalker I can send a copy of BOP, as the last run came in today! Cosmic is all full, tho, and still on the way. I retired them early to avoid an unfinishable run from being started ^^;
Yzwbwzj.png
Ah, that sucks! I'm really, really glad to at least be able to get one though haha. They're absolutely gorgeous, as always when it comes to your accents. I'll take a copy of BOP thank you!!
Ah, that sucks! I'm really, really glad to at least be able to get one though haha. They're absolutely gorgeous, as always when it comes to your accents. I'll take a copy of BOP thank you!!

FR time +3
@starstalker aaa thank you! Would you be interested in cosmic if someone drops out of their pa?
@starstalker aaa thank you! Would you be interested in cosmic if someone drops out of their pa?
Yzwbwzj.png
Yes I would!! And no problem haha- I speak the truth
Yes I would!! And no problem haha- I speak the truth

FR time +3
yo yo!! tender spegg never got printed, right? just want to make sure before i go buy spegg <3
yo yo!! tender spegg never got printed, right? just want to make sure before i go buy spegg <3
rYp8BR7.png
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 185 186