Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Black Emporium
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151
@luckless

Sure! Thanks! >u<
@luckless

Sure! Thanks! >u<
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
Bump! Last slot for Queen of Hearts!
Bump! Last slot for Queen of Hearts!
@TxTiger

I was wondering if I can pay my 550g now for the Queen of Hearts accent?
@TxTiger

I was wondering if I can pay my 550g now for the Queen of Hearts accent?
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
@TxTiger

did you get my earlier ping?
@TxTiger

did you get my earlier ping?
@00Riku00

Oh no sorry I didn't see it! Thanks for the other ping TUT
Anyway, It's best if you keep the gems. Sadly (as i thought) it is a skincent. I did some math and with 550g I can't reach the right amount to buy the blueprints. I need to raise the price and at least 8 people need to pay in order for me to buy the blueprints.
Even if I try to ping the others, probably I won't have enough gems. I'm very sorry, I hope I will find a solution ^^''
@00Riku00

Oh no sorry I didn't see it! Thanks for the other ping TUT
Anyway, It's best if you keep the gems. Sadly (as i thought) it is a skincent. I did some math and with 550g I can't reach the right amount to buy the blueprints. I need to raise the price and at least 8 people need to pay in order for me to buy the blueprints.
Even if I try to ping the others, probably I won't have enough gems. I'm very sorry, I hope I will find a solution ^^''
@TxTiger

ok then

you might want to ping everyone on the list to tell them about this and see if there ok with the changes. also how much will it be when you raise the price?

I don't mind paying more for it , just need to know how much it will? so I can make sure I have enough gems or if I have to get some more gems for this.
@TxTiger

ok then

you might want to ping everyone on the list to tell them about this and see if there ok with the changes. also how much will it be when you raise the price?

I don't mind paying more for it , just need to know how much it will? so I can make sure I have enough gems or if I have to get some more gems for this.
@00Riku00

Yeah I should do that!
I'm still trying to figure out how much I should charge. I don't want to raise the price a lot, something like 700g would be fine I guess! So even when 7 people pay I should be able to buy the blueprints!
But I want to make sure everything is right before pinging everyone! I will let you know! ^U^
@00Riku00

Yeah I should do that!
I'm still trying to figure out how much I should charge. I don't want to raise the price a lot, something like 700g would be fine I guess! So even when 7 people pay I should be able to buy the blueprints!
But I want to make sure everything is right before pinging everyone! I will let you know! ^U^
@Hawkbeckfire @cosmicConundrum @Niharike @chocomonster @Chromi @ylylhl @00Riku00 @luckless

Hello people hellooooo!
Sorry a lot for the wait but I'm ready to print the accent "Queen of Hearts" yes it's an accent you don't even know how much sweat I threw at the calculator XDD

So send me 550g via PM and I'll start printing ASAP! If you changed your mind about it please please please let me know! Thanks again ^U^
@Hawkbeckfire @cosmicConundrum @Niharike @chocomonster @Chromi @ylylhl @00Riku00 @luckless

Hello people hellooooo!
Sorry a lot for the wait but I'm ready to print the accent "Queen of Hearts" yes it's an accent you don't even know how much sweat I threw at the calculator XDD

So send me 550g via PM and I'll start printing ASAP! If you changed your mind about it please please please let me know! Thanks again ^U^
@txtiger

ahhhh i'm sorry but i think i'm going to have to give up on my slot!
@txtiger

ahhhh i'm sorry but i think i'm going to have to give up on my slot!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@cosmicConundrum

It's okay! Thanks for letting me know ^U^
@cosmicConundrum

It's okay! Thanks for letting me know ^U^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151