Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Biolum Series:: Post Update
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56
@bozidar
Awesome! He looks amazing! :D

@AmethystRose1958
There's a link on my signature, and you can add yourself to the pinglist. :3 I do need to update it with the new breeds but... Keep forgetting lol
@bozidar
Awesome! He looks amazing! :D

@AmethystRose1958
There's a link on my signature, and you can add yourself to the pinglist. :3 I do need to update it with the new breeds but... Keep forgetting lol
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
Bumping! I still have a 5 copies of the Male version on the AH! 1 gems, 4 treasure. If you want to buy one of the treasure ones with gems, PM/ping me.

https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=biolum+dancer+-+m&collapse=1
Bumping! I still have a 5 copies of the Male version on the AH! 1 gems, 4 treasure. If you want to buy one of the treasure ones with gems, PM/ping me.

https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=biolum+dancer+-+m&collapse=1
Apologies for asking this if it was on the docs and I didn't see it but do you allow single reprints of an accent/skin if a blueprint is provided plus a fee?
Apologies for asking this if it was on the docs and I didn't see it but do you allow single reprints of an accent/skin if a blueprint is provided plus a fee?
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
@zazikel
I can do that! I prefer to do full runs, but singles can be done.
@zazikel
I can do that! I prefer to do full runs, but singles can be done.
That is wonderful to know! <3 How much would your fee be for reprinting two copies, using a two-copy accent blueprint, for the Regal Biolum for Male Imperials?
That is wonderful to know! <3 How much would your fee be for reprinting two copies, using a two-copy accent blueprint, for the Regal Biolum for Male Imperials?
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifFd5cQVO.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
She/Her pronouns please!
@Zazikel
Just the cost per accent, plus the blue prints. :) (So, 550g/kt/mix of for each copy)
@Zazikel
Just the cost per accent, plus the blue prints. :) (So, 550g/kt/mix of for each copy)
Awesome! <3 I'll be back around payday next week with blueprints and the fees. ^w^
Awesome! <3 I'll be back around payday next week with blueprints and the fees. ^w^
She/Her pronouns please!
@Zazikel
Sure thing! Just shoot me a one-way CR and I'll get those to you ASAP. :3
@Zazikel
Sure thing! Just shoot me a one-way CR and I'll get those to you ASAP. :3
Hello,
Is it still possible to buy Accent: Biolum Dancer - Purple? :)
Hello,
Is it still possible to buy Accent: Biolum Dancer - Purple? :)
@ChuuChuu

I don't have any copies left and I'm not planning to re-run anytime soon. You can add yourself to the ping list in my signature and I can ping you next time they're available, or if you want a single copy, you can provide a blueprint + 550g/kt/mix of and I can print one for you. :)
@ChuuChuu

I don't have any copies left and I'm not planning to re-run anytime soon. You can add yourself to the ping list in my signature and I can ping you next time they're available, or if you want a single copy, you can provide a blueprint + 550g/kt/mix of and I can print one for you. :)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56