Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Let's Glow! (Biolum Accent)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Runs 1 and 2 of Biolum Dancer are back! I'm hoping this means run 3 will be back tomorrow.

I will be distributing them once I have both hands free. Making a second ping to the following for payment in the meantime.

@Kaitii (x2) @Leremis @Masumi @Beltaguise

As a reminder, the price is 400g/400kt per copy, or a mix of. If you need to set up a payment plan, or have decided to not buy, please just let me know! I can add you to a wait list, or ping you in the future. I just need to know!
Runs 1 and 2 of Biolum Dancer are back! I'm hoping this means run 3 will be back tomorrow.

I will be distributing them once I have both hands free. Making a second ping to the following for payment in the meantime.

@Kaitii (x2) @Leremis @Masumi @Beltaguise

As a reminder, the price is 400g/400kt per copy, or a mix of. If you need to set up a payment plan, or have decided to not buy, please just let me know! I can add you to a wait list, or ping you in the future. I just need to know!
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
@snowhawk

are the copies in? is it possible to get a private auction for my copies?
@snowhawk

are the copies in? is it possible to get a private auction for my copies?
M2Zz7wd.png
Oh nice, run 3 just came back as I was going to start distributing them!

@snowpea
Sending a payment reminder for you as well. It's 400g/400kt. If you need to set up a payment plan, or have decided not to buy, just let me know! I can add you to a wait list or ping list for the future.

naphy - I'm so sorry, somehow your name got onto this list? I am blaming the tiny human when she smacked my keyboard as I was editing and it carrying a name down. D:
Oh nice, run 3 just came back as I was going to start distributing them!

@snowpea
Sending a payment reminder for you as well. It's 400g/400kt. If you need to set up a payment plan, or have decided not to buy, just let me know! I can add you to a wait list or ping list for the future.

naphy - I'm so sorry, somehow your name got onto this list? I am blaming the tiny human when she smacked my keyboard as I was editing and it carrying a name down. D:
@Kaitii
Can do!

eta: Have that set up now. :) (I'm p. sure it notifies users)
@Kaitii
Can do!

eta: Have that set up now. :) (I'm p. sure it notifies users)
@Gwendolyn
Pinging with a payment reminder, since my list was apparently improperly edited by a 7 month old.

As a reminder: it's 400g/400kt (or mix of). CR, PM, or requesting an auction set up are all acceptable. If you need to set up a payment plan or have changed your mind, you are more than welcome to say so, I just need to know!
@Gwendolyn
Pinging with a payment reminder, since my list was apparently improperly edited by a 7 month old.

As a reminder: it's 400g/400kt (or mix of). CR, PM, or requesting an auction set up are all acceptable. If you need to set up a payment plan or have changed your mind, you are more than welcome to say so, I just need to know!
@Snowhawk
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I was having a bit of trouble following the first page, but, do you plan on doing another run of Biolum Dancer? If so, could I get on whatever list I need to be on for it? Also, could I be added to your general pinglist?
@Snowhawk
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I was having a bit of trouble following the first page, but, do you plan on doing another run of Biolum Dancer? If so, could I get on whatever list I need to be on for it? Also, could I be added to your general pinglist?
@Turnaboutkid
I will be! I want to rearrange things first, so it's easier to follow.

I'm just adding to ping lists for the two I've done so far for now, so I will add you to that and the general one. :)
@Turnaboutkid
I will be! I want to rearrange things first, so it's easier to follow.

I'm just adding to ping lists for the two I've done so far for now, so I will add you to that and the general one. :)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16